Wouldn't it be nice if...

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Each thread we open on the I/P board, and each post we give, was actually backed up?

I have no problem arguing with Anti Zionists, and I could really use a proper a and polite language if I speak to a person who's serious, but what I find problematic here is when people say things with absolutely NO back up to their claims whatsoever.

That has a name. Trollism. The mods do their best to fight trollism, but us, let us top that.

Let's say, that if we bring up an argument with no back up, and the other person says "hey, you made that up", at least TRY to find such backup to your claim.

I promise I will take my own advise from this point forward.

I'm glad I took it off my chest.

Each thread we open on the I/P board, and each post we give, was actually backed up?

I have no problem arguing with Anti Zionists, and I could really use a proper a and polite language if I speak to a person who's serious, but what I find problematic here is when people say things with absolutely NO back up to their claims whatsoever.

That has a name. Trollism. The mods do their best to fight trollism, but us, let us top that.

Let's say, that if we bring up an argument with no back up, and the other person says "hey, you made that up", at least TRY to find such backup to your claim.

You need to have a long sitdown with our zionist mods,westwall, flacaltenn, and coyote, along with:
holly
cloudy
teddy Derp
MrBJ
shusha
inDERPendent
YOU!
(sorry in advance for any trolls I left out) and explain to them how people might take them more seriously if they ever actually backed up what they posted with facts.

Hope that helps

And if this is true: "I promise I will take my own advise from this point forward," then I look forward to engaging with you in honest and thoughtful future discussions.

I usually provide links to my posts but if the source is not israelibullhit.il it is slimed for not being credible.

You need to have a long sitdown with our zionist mods,westwall, flacaltenn, and coyote, along with:
holly
cloudy
teddy Derp
MrBJ
shusha
inDERPendent
YOU!
(sorry in advance for any trolls I left out) and explain to them how people might take them more seriously if they ever actually backed up what they posted with facts.

Hope that helps

And if this is true: "I promise I will take my own advise from this point forward," then I look forward to engaging with you in honest and thoughtful future discussions.

I always bring sources to my posts. But since I don't like deciete I will pay extra attention from now on.

that being said, you can start being the role model and tell me where you took the quote from Ayelet Shaked.

I believe you evaded that question.

holly
cloudy
teddy Derp
MrBJ
shusha
inDERPendent
YOU!

Hope that helps

I always bring sources to my posts. But since I don't like deciete I will pay extra attention from now on.

that being said, you can start being the role model and tell me where you took the quote from Ayelet Shaked.

I believe you evaded that question.
You will need to use the quote function. This is one way you can start listening to your own advice.

Other than a link on the OP, I have to disagree. I find links highly detrimental to people on either side having open & honest discussions &/or debates using our own brains. Links stifle individual thinking. Problem is that anyone can find links to support any issue on any subject thus making links useless to change anyone's preconceived convictions.

Common sense is what's needed. For instance: Does faith over reason make sense?

Lipush, it is a lost cause here anymore.

We have a Christian who calls much of the bible a fairy tale while claiming to be smarter than the rest of the world, a person who once you go down his twisted pretzel considers the US and Israel actually controlling the PA and Hamas, another who goes further and besides all the rest believes Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks; and finally the last one who claims to be a Jew, but also claims the bible to be a fairy tale AND posts WWII era style anti-jewish memes, and so many other anti-jewish comments that it is obvious he/she lies.

And what's worse about the last is that he/she can copy/paste his or her same statement/question over and over and over and over and over and over again in multiple thread and he/she gets away with it. Gets to bump old thread of his or her creation without even having to stay on topic.

Guess its good for the click-bait traffic. Me, I'm backing off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back