Would you...

As a follow-up to Mayou's poem, here are some questions men and women need to ask themselves. How you answer the still small voice inside, will determine whether your relationship is all that it can be, or a painful death.

My words call out to you. Will you allow yourself to hear me?
My heart is reaching out to you. Will you allow yourself to feel me?
My soul wants to dance with you. Will you dance with me?

Do you have the courage to travel to places inside yourself, that you have never been before? Will you ever allow me to travel with you?
Do you have the courage to reach out for your dreams, and make them reality? Do you have the courage to share your dreams with me?
Do you have the courage to love, should love come calling?

That's beautiful. Yours?

As a follow-up to Mayou's poem, here are some questions men and women need to ask themselves. How you answer the still small voice inside, will determine whether your relationship is all that it can be, or a painful death.

My words call out to you. Will you allow yourself to hear me?
My heart is reaching out to you. Will you allow yourself to feel me?
My soul wants to dance with you. Will you dance with me?

Do you have the courage to travel to places inside yourself, that you have never been before? Will you ever allow me to travel with you?
Do you have the courage to reach out for your dreams, and make them reality? Do you have the courage to share your dreams with me?
Do you have the courage to love, should love come calling?

That's beautiful. Yours?

Yes. I wrote it two years ago.

Jealousy is a really useless emotion IMHO. My bestest half and I have a little game that we've been known to play on occasion. He could very easily be Sam Elliots younger brother they look so much a like and it's really not unusual if we're out on a ride on the bikes that some little hotty doesn't try to flirt with him. Now, we're the type that we don't feel this need to be stuck up under each other all the time when we're out with friends so I'll get this look from him across the room letting me know to save him. I'll walk over and simply sit in his lap and ask him can I take him home and do really dirty things to him or walk up behind him with the same line. Get's the little hotties goat everytime. We did almost get shut down once though when the girl asked could she join us. The people we were riding with that day were falling out laughing at the look on my face. Now, mind you, I'm not the jealous type but I don't share! And you can sit and flirt with him all night long but don't put your hands on him! Not only does he not tolerate that, the red head in me has a tendency to rear it's rather nasty head. And no, that has nothing to do with jealousy....I just don't want some woman I don't know putting her hands on my husband. My "sisters" are a different story. I have no problem with hugs and such, but I do have a problem with a little bar fly I don't know and don't know where her hands have been putting her hands on him.

But I'm rambling. BGG your words were exceptional!! Thank you for posting that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back