Would You Want To Be President?

CHIEF JUSTICE: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

NEW PREZ: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

CROWD: IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Great thread. NO!!!

I am curious who will want to run 15 years from now when all their past "mistakes" will be on social media forever. You said what about goats when you were 12?!?!?! LOL
I could just imagine how my posts on this forum would be taken out of context. *shudder*

I would respond " Tat tis wat us mental midget rangers dew! "...

In the end only someone wanting abuse so they can take in millions would run for President...

CHIEF JUSTICE: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

NEW PREZ: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

Great thread. NO!!!

I am curious who will want to run 15 years from now when all their past "mistakes" will be on social media forever. You said what about goats when you were 12?!?!?! LOL
I could just imagine how my posts on this forum would be taken out of context. *shudder*

Oh yeah or Twitter, Instagram, etc.

FUCK no. Not because it's a hard job. It's hard to be a fry cook at McDonalds when you're constantly under attack and watching your back. No thank you.

It honestly takes a true narcissist to actively pursue POTUS. They all are narcissists. All of them.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about. They aren't all narcissists. Trump sure is, though.

Yes, they are...

Ike said it best one time and he then ran for President...
There is a big difference between a person with a big ego and a narcissist. Narcissists are emotional cripples where egotistical folks are just....egotistical.

Most of our Presidents have or had a narcissistic side to them...
I think it would be nearly impossible for a humble person to become President.

Most of our Presidents also have had a very bad temper.

It's tempting, you know?

I would love to be able to storm out of my office and yell at my secretary, "Get me the Queen of England on the phone!"

If I did that right now, they'd be calling the twinkie mobile for me.

"Yes, sir. She's right in the back of this ambulance. Promise."

With Trump in the white house I am the president and he is us.....nice for a change.....

FUCK no. Not because it's a hard job. It's hard to be a fry cook at McDonalds when you're constantly under attack and watching your back. No thank you.

It honestly takes a true narcissist to actively pursue POTUS. They all are narcissists. All of them.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about. They aren't all narcissists. Trump sure is, though.

Yes, they are...

Ike said it best one time and he then ran for President...
There is a big difference between a person with a big ego and a narcissist. Narcissists are emotional cripples where egotistical folks are just....egotistical.

Most of our Presidents have or had a narcissistic side to them...
I think it would be nearly impossible for a humble person to become President.

Truthfully Carter is the last one with a humble pie side. George H. W. was a true diplomat.

The rest either are sexually obsessed pigs ( nothing wrong with it ) or just plain nuts and want to be emperor for a day...

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment - Check
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted - Check
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior - Check
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior - Check

I think you would enjoy this movie: The President's Analyst (1967) - IMDb

I'm surprised there hasn't been a remake. Hollywood remakes everything these days.

It's tempting, you know?

I would love to be able to storm out of my office and yell at my secretary, "Get me the Queen of England on the phone!"

You really seem to want to talk to the Queen.
Good man.

It's tempting, you know?

You really seem to want to talk to the Queen.
Good man.
Hannibal-Lecter-in-Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg

Your Highness?

qeii.jpg

Yes?

Hannibal-Lecter-in-Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg

Love your suit!

The question may be whether Trump ever really wanted to be potus, or whether his campaign was about increasing the earning power of his brand name and currying favor with Russia. IF he was doing biz in Russia and having Ivanka and the three lads concoct a false narrative to tell to congress, then we have a problem of perjury, and if he was getting anything of value from Russia, then it's even a bigger problem for the country.

I a way we can blame the dems for nominating Hillary, but Trump's "lock her up" and impeachment fervor for the person most expected to see elected set the tone.

Impeaching Slick was unusual to say the least, since what he ultimately was caught out over was the allegation by Paula Jones that predated his election to potus by ... years. It had nothing to do with the presidency. Andrew Johnson and Nixon were about allegations of misuse of power WHILE in Office and carrying out Duties.

I'd hoped that was more a 'one off' thing brought about by a GOP House fueled by warriors who saw any political disagreement as a battle to the death with all options on the table. But now, even once Hillary and Trump are gone, the spirit of compromise and bipartisanship and basic civil respect of fellow citizens seems off the table. Ford and Carter and Reagan were sort of about step back from incivility. Hopefully the 'non-sociopaths' can rise up again. LOL

The question may be whether Trump ever really wanted to be potus, or whether his campaign was about increasing the earning power of his brand name and currying favor with Russia. IF he was doing biz in Russia and having Ivanka and the three lads concoct a false narrative to tell to congress, then we have a problem of perjury, and if he was getting anything of value from Russia, then it's even a bigger problem for the country.

I a way we can blame the dems for nominating Hillary, but Trump's "lock her up" and impeachment fervor for the person most expected to see elected set the tone.

Impeaching Slick was unusual to say the least, since what he ultimately was caught out over was the allegation by Paula Jones that predated his election to potus by ... years. It had nothing to do with the presidency. Andrew Johnson and Nixon were about allegations of misuse of power WHILE in Office and carrying out Duties.

I'd hoped that was more a 'one off' thing brought about by a GOP House fueled by warriors who saw any political disagreement as a battle to the death with all options on the table. But now, even once Hillary and Trump are gone, the spirit of compromise and bipartisanship and basic civil respect of fellow citizens seems off the table. Ford and Carter and Reagan were sort of about step back from incivility. Hopefully the 'non-sociopaths' can rise up again. LOL
Yeah, I was just saying yesterday that the GOP set the impeachment bar really low by impeaching Clinton over a blowjob, but that didn't mean we had to honor that precedent, and I hope we don't.

What Trump is going through right now is decades of long overdue karma catching up to him.

It's tempting, you know?

That very thing happened to me last week. I was wondering what the ambulance was for.

Anyway, I was interrupted by a phone call, so I got back to work and forgot about it.

Well let's see, Obama was worth only around a million when he entered office, and then came out worth 30 times that.

Seemed like a good deal at least money wise.
No thank you , Obama went in straight "Obama was against Homosexual marriages in his first term", then came out queer as a 3 dollar bill "Obama was for homosexual marriages in his second term". Lucky for President Trump he has Melania, to keep him warm and comfy, not some Asian tranny like Michael, who looked like an angry baboon.

michelle-obama-11-30-16-9.jpg

I know I don't have the temperament for it.

Trump is mellow compared to President Donovan.

At least 75% of Congress members need a good hard punch right to their soft fat guts.

Yeah, I was just saying yesterday that the GOP set the impeachment bar really low by impeaching Clinton over a blowjob, but that didn't mean we had to honor that precedent, and I hope we don't.
I called it back then. That was a huge mistake, but they just plowed ahead. It was like watching a train flying down a track toward a missing bridge crossing a 1000 river bottom. All the yelling and waving one could muster would not stop the spectacularly horrible mushroom cloud of colossal destruction the Gingrich house was heading toward.

NO way ! Dictator ? Absolutely !
I have many Dictator of America fantasies.

My first executive order would be the death penalty for slower drivers in the left lane.

I think my job approval ratings would go through the roof.

Forum List

Back