Would You Want To Be President?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
CHIEF JUSTICE: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

NEW PREZ: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

CROWD: IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

I don't begrudge a President for taking a lot of golf trips or vacations. They aren't really vacations. I doubt the president ever gets a full night's sleep. Look how much they age in office.

And they have to order the killings of thousands of people, and send American soldiers to their deaths.

Somehow having a great kitchen staff who can cook a steak for you at midnight doesn't quite make up the difference.

Obama:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

CHIEF JUSTICE: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

NEW PREZ: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

Well let's see, Obama was worth only around a million when he entered office, and then came out worth 30 times that.

Seemed like a good deal at least money wise.

Hell no, they kill people that get that job.

Obama:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
You're making that all up..

Great thread. NO!!!

I am curious who will want to run 15 years from now when all their past "mistakes" will be on social media forever. You said what about goats when you were 12?!?!?! LOL

No!

Only a egotistical maniac would want to be!!

Wait, then the answer is yes!!!

Being able to go nowhere without a bunch of Secret Service agents on my tail would drive me nuts. And of course, it would be a lot of work.
So no.

Being able to go nowhere without a bunch of Secret Service agents on my tail would drive me nuts. And of course, it would be a lot of work.
So no.

You would be a multi-millionaire once done with your time in the Oval Office...

FUCK no. Not because it's a hard job. It's hard to be a fry cook at McDonalds when you're constantly under attack and watching your back. No thank you.

It honestly takes a true narcissist to actively pursue POTUS. They all are narcissists. All of them.

No!

Also, there is no way in hell that any of the people that would be the most qualified to do the job of president will ever by elected. (I am not one of those people.)

Exactly.

FUCK no. Not because it's a hard job. It's hard to be a fry cook at McDonalds when you're constantly under attack and watching your back. No thank you.

It honestly takes a true narcissist to actively pursue POTUS. They all are narcissists. All of them.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about. They aren't all narcissists. Trump sure is, though.

Forum List

Back