Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

You are getting as crotchety as me, Hoss. No one is going to hang anyone, unless it is out to dry.
1sm237cowboy.gif

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

President Trump said Saturday that Republicans need to maintain the House majority, otherwise he could face impeachment from Democrats.

If the Dims win in 2018 (big pipe dream) it would warm my heart to see Dimocrats hanging from lampposts and highway overpasses.

Dat's funny, and quite possible.

they won't impeach him.

they'll let him stay in office and accomplish nothing

some of his cabinet choices might be a different story

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

they won't impeach him.

they'll let him stay in office and accomplish nothing

some of his cabinet choices might be a different story

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

that's nice.

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

President Trump said Saturday that Republicans need to maintain the House majority, otherwise he could face impeachment from Democrats.

First off you need some sort of charge for impeachment. You can't impeach somebody just because they belong to the opposite party or you don't like them.

Secondly, what goes around comes around, and even the dim wits in the DNC know this. A Democrat President will eventually be elected someday. And when that happens, look for much of the same.

First off you need some sort of charge for impeachment. You can't impeach somebody just because they belong to the opposite party or you don't like them.

Secondly, what goes around comes around, and even the dim wits in the DNC know this. A Democrat President will eventually be elected someday. And when that happens, look for much of the same.

Opening statements by the Democrats in any impeachment:

Democrats winning in 2018, would be like putting the patients in charge of a mental institution. Luckily, America is rejecting liberal bullshit more and more as evidence by Kanye, Chance the Rapper, etc.

I've been listening to this stuff on the radio. I don't know one black rapper or actor from another, but it seems prominent blacks are coming out against Democrats. If this is a trend, the Democrats are in real trouble.

As already correctly noted: should Democrats win control of Congress, the last thing they’d do is impeach Trump, they’d never win a conviction in the Senate, and they remember how impeaching Clinton backfired on Republicans.

Impeachment would also play right into Trump and the right’s victimhood/martyr myth, with Trump claiming ‘victory’ because he wasn’t removed from office.

No, what Democrats want is to run against Trump in 2020 and defeat him.

This is just Trump being a drama queen, attempting to energize his base with a ridiculous lie about ‘impeachment.’

As already correctly noted: should Democrats win control of Congress, the last thing they’d do is impeach Trump, they’d never win a conviction in the Senate, and they remember how impeaching Clinton backfired on Republicans.

Impeachment would also play right into Trump and the right’s victimhood/martyr myth, with Trump claiming ‘victory’ because he wasn’t removed from office.

No, what Democrats want is to run against Trump in 2020 and defeat him.

Who can they run who could defeat him?

The left is dishonest, dirty and underhanded. If they were to remove Trump we might start to see dead Democrats in the streets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back