~Would You Take A Life??~

Reload this Page ~Would You Take A Life??~

I dont know. Part of me thinks I could be a Jack Bauer and blast the bad guy in the head without blinking if that was the situation... but on the other hand I've never been there so maybe this other part of me would kick in and I'd balk at pulling the trigger, because no matter what that other person has a family and loved ones and youre turning a living breathing human bieng into a pile of flesh. But if a family members life or lives of mine were at stake it's hard for me to imagine letting that person go if imminent death was in play. i Think love can make you do some things you normally wondd't.

:lol::lol:

You're right here conjob, just with a different name. So long as you are here, conjob is here. A new user name makes no difference. So who needs a life liar?

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

It's hilarious that you expose yourself as you attempt to expose me.

A pile of dogshit by any other name is STILL a pile of dogshit.

Stop slinging my name around. I think you're a fucking moron. You have no special protection from me. You get more than one chance just like everyone else.

I changed your user ID the same as I have changed countless others, by request. I'm not going to announce s some boards do. But if you REALLY wanted anonymity, YOU would have put some effort into not proving who and what you on the board. I refer you back to my first sentence in this post.

Well, I seemed to have missed this one.

Seriously, was anyone actually fooled?

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

It's hilarious that you expose yourself as you attempt to expose me.

A pile of dogshit by any other name is STILL a pile of dogshit.

Stop slinging my name around. I think you're a fucking moron. You have no special protection from me. You get more than one chance just like everyone else.

I changed your user ID the same as I have changed countless others, by request. I'm not going to announce s some boards do. But if you REALLY wanted anonymity, YOU would have put some effort into not proving who and what you on the board. I refer you back to my first sentence in this post.

Well, I seemed to have missed this one.

Seriously, was anyone actually fooled?

Well, there's only one person denying it!

Forum List

Back