Would You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do you even know that Russia has a military base in Syria ya stupid fuck?

Ya...That's the ticket! Let's start a war with RUSSIA!!!

You really are a fucking idiot.

PS Whoops! My bad...didn't read the 70 some posts.. Seems somebody else noticed that Russian thingy before me..Pauli is still a fucking idiot!

What's your point? Do you support War with Syria or not?

It is a stupid question. For some reason the mind of a PaulBot can't absorb complex problem solving. I do not support any war that includes going to war with the Russians at this time.

It's not a stupid question. But you are stupid for saying it's stupid. Not surprising though, you've been stuck on stupid for a very long time. ;)

What's your point? Do you support War with Syria or not?

It is a stupid question. For some reason the mind of a PaulBot can't absorb complex problem solving. I do not support any war that includes going to war with the Russians at this time.

It's not a stupid question. But you are stupid for saying it's stupid. Not surprising though, you've been stuck on stupid for a very long time. ;)

I can live with being stupid as long as my stupidity does not get us into unneccesary wars.

I can live with being stupid as long as my stupidity does not get us into unneccesary wars.

Well now you're not sounding so stupid. Congrats. :clap2:

Us getting involved in Syria will just make things 10 times worse, it will be the same routine when we first go in people will glad to see us but after the first clips on tv of innocent Syrians killed by American air strikes and drone attacks get seen, we will be hated and everything will be blamed on us, no thank you I have seen this movie before.
china is buying our failed banks and movies entertainment..follow the rabbit do the hole grasshopper.

:eusa_hand:

No thanks.

I'll stick to facts, and away from your idiotic connections between China, CitiCorp stock, Times-Warner, and Bugs Bunny.

What facts are those? BRIC coalition is not dealing with the dollar/petro dollar . By the time you wake up the calamity, you'll need basic necessities. You know what, it doesn't effect you so fauk it and call me names. When you've figure the game out, it will be too late. keep barring your head in the sand is a great solution. We are in a war scenrio but don't let that bother, call me names, micro stock market watchers are guppies.

So far we have 91% against military involvement.

I'm surprised - and pleased.

We in the US have been bogged down in wars for over 10 years, some of us have paid the price and lost friends and loved ones, so war isn't something we take lightly anymore.
Well, some of us anyway. Others are quite blithely ready to send other peoples children off to bleed and suffer.

china is buying our failed banks and movies entertainment..follow the rabbit do the hole grasshopper.

No thanks.

I'll stick to facts, and away from your idiotic connections between China, CitiCorp stock, Times-Warner, and Bugs Bunny.

What facts are those? BRIC coalition is not dealing with the dollar/petro dollar . By the time you wake up the calamity, you'll need basic necessities. You know what, it doesn't effect you so fauk it and call me names. When you've figure the game out, it will be too late. keep barring your head in the sand is a great solution. We are in a war scenrio but don't let that bother, call me names, micro stock market watchers are guppies.

The facts like,

A. we cannot afford a war while we are at $19 Trillion in Debt.
B. Syriah is no threat to the USA

With these two basic facts, it is unnecessary for me to conjure an imaginary scenario, then accuse anyone who cannot buy into my absurd notions of "burying their head in the sand."

But please, don't let any opportunity pass to mention US banks and their relationship to the price of tea in China: Your OCD is hilarious.

:eusa_clap:

Who ever took war lightly?

The people who took you into Iraq based on false intell.

Not to mention taking you into Somalia with proper military intelligence.

And the people who want to take you into Syria and Iran.

You probably have never considered that there's not much in this world that is a sure bet, least of all, military intel. Obviously you've never had to rely on it, or probably any other intel to make a decision.

You're not alone. In fact, I'd say that most people make major decisions based on nothing more than their favorite color.

The fact that commanders must rely on probability to make decisions, certainly does not mean that those decisions are taken "lightly."

Get back to me after you grow up.

Not even close. The People don't seem to support War with Syria. Looks like the Global Elite will have to come up with a way of convincing them. 'It's all for the children' doesn't seem to be working for them this time. So how will they get the American People onboard? Stay tuned.

Not even close. The People don't seem to support War with Syria. Looks like the Global Elite will have to come up with a way of convincing them. 'It's all for the children' doesn't seem to be working for them this time. So how will they get the American People onboard? Stay tuned.

Americans are tired of giving our blood and treasure to ungrateful Arabs.

We have no business stepping into a civil war in another country, We have had a policy since our beginning not to become involved in civil wars. Especially civil wars that have already involved another country, Russia. There's no war with Syria. It would be a war with Russia.

What's troublesome is that obama could well use the UN's mandate of "Responsibility to Protect" to engage Syria the way the Responsiblity to Protect was used in Libya, as a way to deflect against his own bucket of shit over the leaks and Fast and Furious. Does obama care that we would be in a war with Russia to protect his reelection? No, he does not.

We have no business stepping into a civil war in another country, We have had a policy since our beginning not to become involved in civil wars. Especially civil wars that have already involved another country, Russia. There's no war with Syria. It would be a war with Russia.

What's troublesome is that obama could well use the UN's mandate of "Responsibility to Protect" to engage Syria the way the Responsiblity to Protect was used in Libya, as a way to deflect against his own bucket of shit over the leaks and Fast and Furious. Does obama care that we would be in a war with Russia to protect his reelection? No, he does not.

I thought you said Obama was scared of Russia and we wouldn't get involved?

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

There's two types of Americans who would support a war with Syria:

A.) People who sell war-gear and war-services
B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

You forgot about the arm chair commandoes who live in their mothers trailer and play Medal of Honor all day on the PS3.

I fall in category C, where as a parent it is intolerable that there are forces of a government walking around shooting and stabbing children. This is an intolerable situation, and on humanitarian grounds I'd support the complete elimination and destruction of the ass-ad mafia fake regime, along with a liquidation of all shabiha forces who conducted these attacks on behalf of said regime.

Obama's got so many wars going on now, what's one more gonna hurt.
I would also suggest re-instating the draft. Maybe after a few tours of duty these Liberals will finally begin appreciating the United States a little more.

I too, would like to see the draft reinstated. I bet Mitt Romney (with his 5 non-serving sons) would tone down the saber rattling rhetoric then!

The best argument I have ever heard against the draft was written by Ayn Rand:

“Politically, the draft is clearly unconstitutional. No amount of rationalization, neither by the Supreme Court nor by private individuals, can alter the fact that it represents 'involuntary servitude.'

“A volunteer army is the only proper, moral - and practical - way to defend a free country. Should a man volunteer to fight, if his country is attacked? Yes - if he values his own rights and freedom. A free (or even semi-free) country has never lacked volunteers in the face of foreign aggression. Many military authorities have testified that a volunteer army - an army of men who know what they are fighting for and why - is the best, most effective army, and that a drafted one is the least effective.

“It is often asked, 'But what if a country cannot find a sufficient number of volunteers?' Even so, this would not give the rest of the population a right to the lives of the country’s young men. But, in fact, the lack of volunteers occurs for two reasons: (1) If a country is demoralized by a corrupt, authoritarian government, its citizens will not volunteer to defend it. But neither will they fight for long, if drafted. For example, observe the literal disintegration of the Czarist Russian army in World War l. (2) If a country’s government undertakes to fight a war for some reason other than self-defense for a purpose which the citizens neither share nor understand, it will not find many volunteers. Thus a volunteer army is on of the best protectors of peace, not only against foreign aggression, but also against any warlike ideologies or projects on the part of a country’s own government.

“Not many men would volunteer for such wars as Korea or Vietnam. Without the power to draft, the makers of our foreign policy would not be able to embark on adventures of that kind. This is one of the best practical reasons for the abolition of the draft."

From The Ayn Rand Lexicon, Edited by Harry Binswanger, pp 128-129.

Now, as for those flag waiving, anthem singing, America-is-always-right pseudo patriots who might argue that I have an obligation to go to war because of all my country has done for me, I will only say, Huh???

My country has given me nothing. Everything I have, I earned. I have feed, clothed, sheltered and otherwise provided for my family by my own efforts, with no help from the government. Further, I have paid my fair share of the cost of bridges, roads and other infrastructure, and for the financing of all government institutions. If anything, I have paid far in excess of the value of the services rendered by my country. I owe my country nothing. In fact, my country owes me. Big time!

I served my country once, a long, long time ago but if I were a young man again, I would not enlist; at least not until the last scoundrel is removed from public office and the awful stench of political corruption is gone from the land.

The right to life is the greatest right of all and without it all other rights are meaningless. If the government has the power to force you to put your life at risk for whatever cause the government deems proper, you are nothing but a slave.

Those super nationalists who believe in the doctrine of “my country, right or wrong” do not need a draft. Only an overwhelming fear of death will deter these arrogant, brainwashed, flag-waving medal seekers from service. Likewise, those who see a cause so compelling and worthy that they are willing to fight to the death for it do not require a draft to gain their service. Therefore, the purpose of the draft is simply to recruit cowards and conscientious objectors. Frankly, I would prefer to serve in a military unit which had neither.

Fuck the draft.
Fuck the very concept of the draft.
Fuck those who talk about the draft.
Fuck those who even think about the draft.

For the record, I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1956 just two days past my 17th birthday. Since my birthday was on a Sunday, I took the tests on Monday and was sworn in on Tuesday. The world was different then, a lot different.

That was yesterday. Would obama start a war with Russia to deflect away from his Fast and Furious troubles and give his reelection chances a boost?

Yes.

That was yesterday. Would obama start a war with Russia to deflect away from his Fast and Furious troubles and give his reelection chances a boost?

Yes.

:eek:

Forum List

Back