Would You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they would attack one of our allies, I would support war

They've been hosting terrorists who have been attacking americans and israelis for years.

If they would be proven to be caught financing or supporting a terrorist attack of America or Americans, I would support war

They have been a hosting ground for al qaeda and the iraqi baath party operating out of syria conducting terrorist attacks against the US military in iraq. There was even an incident when US troops were ordered into syria in hot pursuit of terrorists running back into syria after a terror attack.

But as things stand now... why would I support a war with Syria??

I do not support a war against them, I support a massive air strike campaign to obliterate the ass-ad and iranian fake regimes - to wipe both of them off the map completely.

Are Obama's daughters talking with recruiters. Did Obama serve? I must have missed that. Did you? If not, fucking enlist, assfucker.

The whole ron paul talking point BS sophistry about responding to someone suggesting a military action with: "so when are you going there to fight" garbage is just that: garbage.

Does one have to become a fucking policeman if the crime rate in their city is high, or would the rational move be to tell the local leadership to hire more cops? Do you have to be a fucking film actor to be a movie critic?

That line is so fucking childishly stupid its not surprising that it is the ron paul crowd of former lyndon larouche psychotics that espouses it like the gospel every 10 minutes.

Last edited:
They'll stick by Assad until the end, they have no choice really. If the rebels over throw Assad the new government in Syria will look completely different and will not take kindly to the Chinese, Russians or Iranians. Hamas and Hezbollan can kiss their headquarters in Damascus goodbye too.

Which is EXACTLY why I want to eradicate both ass-ad and the iranian regime - neither are tolerable any longer.

The American MSM is in the tank for the War Mongering Globalists. They always play up supposed 'Massacres' as a way of garnering support for more American War intervention. I take their reporting with a grain of salt at this point. They have an agenda.

Dickhead, the MSM are admittedly NOT in syria, they are relying upon third parties to obtain their reporting :eusa_whistle:

By the way, to those tools in need of a history lesson: go look up which countries stepped in to help the US during the Revolutionary War against England. If they hadn't we'd still be a province of the crown.

Think of that the next time yet another small child is murdered over there, you fucking isolationist morons.

The American MSM is in the tank for the War Mongering Globalists. They always play up supposed 'Massacres' as a way of garnering support for more American War intervention. I take their reporting with a grain of salt at this point. They have an agenda.

Dickhead, the MSM are admittedly NOT in syria, they are relying upon third parties to obtain their reporting :eusa_whistle:

Like i said, i take their reporting on this stuff with a grain of salt. They are in the tank for the War Mongering Globalists. Their job is to push this War with Syria. And that's exactly what they're doing. When the Global Elite want a War, they'll say or do anything to justify it. Usually, 'it's all for the children.' They should be pulling that one out any day now.

Last edited:
If not Somalia, why Syria? And no, the Russians are not itching for a fight, as they've had a small military base (or is it an embassy?) there for years, and are moving militry ships there to evacuate and protect their people....just as any country would and have done over the decades when a country is on the verge of civil war.

So far this is an internal civil war. As long as Syria doesn't form an imminent thret to its neighbours there should be no intervention. There is some risk of this spilling over into Lebanon, but that can be contained. I simply don't see an imperative for a military intervention here. Besides, on behalf of whom would the US intervene? And with what goal?

There are some horrible things going on in Syria no doubt about that but us getting involved won't fix it, this is a Syrian problem let them work it out. There are things going on in Africa that make Syria look like a picnic but we won't go there.

Yeah, there is no doubt horrible things are going on. But our MSM uses that to garner support for more American War intervention. They're very devious that way. They work for the War Mongering Globalists in the end. It's their job to promote more Foreign Intervention. I'm always very wary of their reports of 'Massacres' and such. It's hard to believe them these days. They have an agenda. It is what it is.

Us getting involved in Syria will just make things 10 times worse, it will be the same routine when we first go in people will glad to see us but after the first clips on tv of innocent Syrians killed by American air strikes and drone attacks get seen, we will be hated and everything will be blamed on us, no thank you I have seen this movie before.
china is buying our failed banks and movies entertainment..follow the rabbit do the hole grasshopper.

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

Do you even know that Russia has a military base in Syria ya stupid fuck?

Ya...That's the ticket! Let's start a war with RUSSIA!!!

You really are a fucking idiot.

PS Whoops! My bad...didn't read the 70 some posts.. Seems somebody else noticed that Russian thingy before me..Pauli is still a fucking idiot!

Last edited:
Come on!!!
You can't fool me!!!
You're Americans...you know y'all itchin' to blow away some ragheads!!!!

However, just like in Libya, the corporate-financiers peddling this war....

Well, I suppose I'm "in the tank" with all the blithering bloggers who see a War Mongering Globalist behind every bush, despite the lunatic logic that must be twisted into the pretzel of their completely absurd conspiracy theories.

Yeah, there is no doubt horrible things are going on. But our MSM uses that to garner support for more American War intervention. They're very devious that way. They work for the War Mongering Globalists in the end. It's their job to promote more Foreign Intervention. I'm always very wary of their reports of 'Massacres' and such. It's hard to believe them these days. They have an agenda. It is what it is.

Us getting involved in Syria will just make things 10 times worse, it will be the same routine when we first go in people will glad to see us but after the first clips on tv of innocent Syrians killed by American air strikes and drone attacks get seen, we will be hated and everything will be blamed on us, no thank you I have seen this movie before.
china is buying our failed banks and movies entertainment..follow the rabbit do the hole grasshopper.

:eusa_hand:

No thanks.

I'll stick to facts, and away from your idiotic connections between China, CitiCorp stock, Times-Warner, and Bugs Bunny.

So far we have 91% against military involvement.

I'm surprised - and pleased.

We in the US have been bogged down in wars for over 10 years, some of us have paid the price and lost friends and loved ones, so war isn't something we take lightly anymore.

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

PS Whoops! My bad...didn't read the 70 some posts.. Seems somebody else noticed that Russian thingy before me..Pauli is still a fucking idiot!

What's your point? Do you support War with Syria or not?

What's your point? Do you support War with Syria or not?

It is a stupid question. For some reason the mind of a PaulBot can't absorb complex problem solving. I do not support any war that includes going to war with the Russians at this time.

Like i said, i take their reporting on this stuff with a grain of salt. They are in the tank for the War Mongering Globalists. ... When the Global Elite want a War, they'll say or do anything to justify it. .....

And saying it a second time makes you appear even more brilliant than the first time.

:cuckoo:

So far we have 91% against military involvement.

I'm surprised - and pleased.

We in the US have been bogged down in wars for over 10 years, some of us have paid the price and lost friends and loved ones, so war isn't something we take lightly anymore.

Who ever took war lightly?

Apparently, our nation needs to be attacked at least every decade before war is taken seriously.

Forum List

Back