Would You Support War With Syria?

Would You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odd you did not mention the great influance Turkey has in the region......

****crickets*****

:eusa_clap:

If you break it, you own it.

As long as Syrians are not killing Turkish citizens the developments in Syria are an international problem. .

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/27/w...ks-nato-backing-in-syria-dispute.html?_r=1&hp

WASHINGTON — Buoyed by support from its NATO allies, Turkey escalated its warnings against Syria on Tuesday, even as some American and allied officials privately raised questions about whether the Turkish warplane shot down by Syrian air defenses — provoking the denunciation — had been on a spy mission.

In response to the downing, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey warned Syrian forces to stay clear of their troubled border or face a military response to any perceived threat. Mr. Erdogan’s bellicose tone came as ambassadors from the Atlantic alliance, seeking to avoid a wider conflict, held emergency talks in Brussels at Turkey’s behest.

After the meeting, the NATO secretary general, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, said the alliance considered Syria’s actions in shooting down the Turkish warplane to be “unacceptable.”

This shit is getting too fucking explosive for my preferences.

I'd like to watch the Syrians and Turks get into a slap fight.

:meow:

Meh, slapfight, ok, but shooting each others aircraft? Different thing.

Turkey is a member of NATO, and a treaty tied ally, while Syria has the backing of Russia and Iran.

Thhis has a lot of overt possibilities I dont care to dwell on.

Turkey is a member of NATO, and a treaty tied ally, while Syria has the backing of Russia and Iran.

What a bore you are.

It would go a long way toward replacing a bunch of dull, warmed up bullshit news stories about Obama v. Romney during the next few months.

That might just happen. But i think it's a NATO ploy. They've been itching for War with Syria for awhile now. Looks like they're gonna use Turkey as a way of intervening. But we'll see i guess. Definitely stay tuned.

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

There's two types of Americans who would support a war with Syria:

A.) People who sell war-gear and war-services
B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

You forgot about the arm chair commandoes who live in their mothers trailer and play Medal of Honor all day on the PS3.
must have read that phrase from the left wing media...right punk azz

There's two types of Americans who would support a war with Syria:

A.) People who sell war-gear and war-services
B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

You forgot about the arm chair commandoes who live in their mothers trailer and play Medal of Honor all day on the PS3.
must have read that phrase from the left wing media...right punk azz

:eusa_eh:

Your sensitivity to the issue leads me to believe you are sitting in an armchair playing Medal of Honor in a trailer.

I give you credit, however, that you rent the trailer.

There are some horrible things going on in Syria no doubt about that but us getting involved won't fix it, this is a Syrian problem let them work it out. There are things going on in Africa that make Syria look like a picnic but we won't go there.

Yeah, there is no doubt horrible things are going on. But our MSM uses that to garner support for more American War intervention. They're very devious that way. They work for the War Mongering Globalists in the end. It's their job to promote more Foreign Intervention. I'm always very wary of their reports of 'Massacres' and such. It's hard to believe them these days. They have an agenda. It is what it is.

Us getting involved in Syria will just make things 10 times worse, it will be the same routine when we first go in people will glad to see us but after the first clips on tv of innocent Syrians killed by American air strikes and drone attacks get seen, we will be hated and everything will be blamed on us, no thank you I have seen this movie before.

where've you been moron? we are surrounded fuckhead...ndaa on 12/31/11 and on 6/25/12 obumer states a national emergency. drone missiles judge and jury.

Obama's got so many wars going on now, what's one more gonna hurt.
I would also suggest re-instating the draft. Maybe after a few tours of duty these Liberals will finally begin appreciating the United States a little more.

I too, would like to see the draft reinstated. I bet Mitt Romney (with his 5 non-serving sons) would tone down the saber rattling rhetoric then!

Now there goes a really interesting idea.

Perhaps all politicians who vote for a war should have their whole family posted to the front line.

I wonder if they'd still vote in the same way.

What a bore you are.

It would go a long way toward replacing a bunch of dull, warmed up bullshit news stories about Obama v. Romney during the next few months.

Dont act like a moron. Tens of thousands of people dying so you can be entertained is grotesque.

Do you torture little puppies for grins and giggles also?

Obama's got so many wars going on now, what's one more gonna hurt.
I would also suggest re-instating the draft. Maybe after a few tours of duty these Liberals will finally begin appreciating the United States a little more.

I too, would like to see the draft reinstated. I bet Mitt Romney (with his 5 non-serving sons) would tone down the saber rattling rhetoric then!

Now there goes a really interesting idea.

Perhaps all politicians who vote for a war should have their whole family posted to the front line.

I wonder if they'd still vote in the same way.

How about a requirement that a federal office holder be either a veteran or have a former or present service member among their immediate family?

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

We are broke. Where would we get the money to fight yet another unwinnable war? Besides, why would we go to war in the first place? What imminent threat does Syria or forces within pose to the US?

Those factors don't seem to matter much in deciding whether or not to go to War. Those questions weren't even asked before going to War with Libya. So why would those questions be asked now?
sorry, we didn't go to WAR with Libya.... why diminish the definition of war to the level of skirmish?

Do you want to see us only do what we did in Libya or do you want us to go to WAR, as in Iraq, Vietnam, world war 2?

MY ANSWER IS NO TO WAR....it's bull crud beating the war drums ALL the time by those on the right.

I'm sick of it....I'm sick of spending my tax dollars on stupid fricking idiotic preemptive WAR, sending our men and women in the Service to their DEATHS....for WHAT?

STOP doing this!

We are broke. Where would we get the money to fight yet another unwinnable war? Besides, why would we go to war in the first place? What imminent threat does Syria or forces within pose to the US?

Those factors don't seem to matter much in deciding whether or not to go to War. Those questions weren't even asked before going to War with Libya. So why would those questions be asked now?
sorry, we didn't go to WAR with Libya.... why diminish the definition of war to the level of skirmish?

Do you want to see us only do what we did in Libya or do you want us to go to WAR, as in Iraq, Vietnam, world war 2?

MY ANSWER IS NO TO WAR....it's bull crud beating the war drums ALL the time by those on the right.

I'm sick of it....I'm sick of spending my tax dollars on stupid fricking idiotic preemptive WAR, sending our men and women in the Service to their DEATHS....for WHAT?

STOP doing this!

CARE!!!! You are SSSOOOOooo..... misuninformed!!!!! Obama had been planning the invasion of the Labia shortly after he was born in the country of Africa.

Everybody knows this!

:eusa_hand:

No thanks.

I'll stick to facts, and away from your idiotic connections between China, CitiCorp stock, Times-Warner, and Bugs Bunny.

What facts are those? BRIC coalition is not dealing with the dollar/petro dollar . By the time you wake up the calamity, you'll need basic necessities. You know what, it doesn't effect you so fauk it and call me names. When you've figure the game out, it will be too late. keep barring your head in the sand is a great solution. We are in a war scenrio but don't let that bother, call me names, micro stock market watchers are guppies.

The facts like,

A. we cannot afford a war while we are at $19 Trillion in Debt.
B. Syriah is no threat to the USA

With these two basic facts, it is unnecessary for me to conjure an imaginary scenario, then accuse anyone who cannot buy into my absurd notions of "burying their head in the sand."

But please, don't let any opportunity pass to mention US banks and their relationship to the price of tea in China: Your OCD is hilarious.

facts like foreign affairs were obama has pissed of the ME and it's builting into a powder keg of muslim proportion, shiria law x^9 power of persuasions

GE and Jeffery emelt are big supporters of o'vomit, ge send millions to china...that's jobs for lame ass question you propose.....over 8.2% unenjoyment and o'vomit promise to cut the deficiet in half..........lie after lie ....lie to the black people

No thanks.

I'll stick to facts, and away from your idiotic connections between China, CitiCorp stock, Times-Warner, and Bugs Bunny.

What facts are those? BRIC coalition is not dealing with the dollar/petro dollar . By the time you wake up the calamity, you'll need basic necessities. You know what, it doesn't effect you so fauk it and call me names. When you've figure the game out, it will be too late. keep barring your head in the sand is a great solution. We are in a war scenrio but don't let that bother, call me names, micro stock market watchers are guppies.

The facts like,

With these two basic facts, it is unnecessary for me to conjure an imaginary scenario, then accuse anyone who cannot buy into my absurd notions of "burying their head in the sand."

But please, don't let any opportunity pass to mention US banks and their relationship to the price of tea in China: Your OCD is hilarious.

you for get china in the 90's dumbass hasn't paid us pack except stell technology under bill clintool administration

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0GYg1PjUY]1994 Mitt Romney Debates Ted Kennedy on Healthcare - YouTube[/ame]

How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets - Popular Mechanics

http://alamo-girl.com/0041.htm

http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/congress/1998/h980807-prc.htm

http://www.fas.org/news/china/1998/booklet.htm

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/24/us/a-secret-us-device-missing-after-96-china-rocket-crash.html

http://nationalcorruptionindex.org/pages/profile.php?profile_id=558

http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html

Last edited:

No thanks.

The facts like,

you bury head up your ass at your own ignorance...you don't remember loral space stealing our tech right , you highly intelegant dumas.
FYI us is being surrounded physically and monetarily...dollar is as the global currency is being bypass.. while a foreign bank is allowed to set up shops of banks an self sustain land masses bigger than the average city.we have a great deal of military hardware in the ME and you think its a picnic....radiation aftermath/fallout....you figure threw it on the barbie....

The facts like,

you bury head up your ass at your own ignorance...you don't remember loral space stealing our tech right , you highly intelegant dumas.
FYI us is being surrounded physically and monetarily...dollar is as the global currency is being bypass.. while a foreign bank is allowed to set up shops of banks an self sustain land masses bigger than the average city.we have a great deal of military hardware in the ME and you think its a picnic....radiation aftermath/fallout....you figure threw it on the barbie....

You type like a faggot.

You mean the same ones obsessing about fellatio, sucking cock, and anal sex like you fag.
I bring up the refresher courses for pysco therapy.

Oooo!
Touchy subject eh?
You must suck at PS3!

why waiste onse' life over a meaningless game.....tekken 3....i know you can't handle the fury.

Forum List

Back