Would You Support War With Syria?

Would You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was yesterday. Would obama start a war with Russia to deflect away from his Fast and Furious troubles and give his reelection chances a boost?

Yes.

There's no possibility of a war involving Russia over the Syria issue. You will acknowledge this yourself when you stop writing with partisan spirit to throw mud at Obama.
Countries will hold-on to their position until new facts emerge where a need arises to redefine the previous held position.
Redefine it will, but so far no one is pushing a situation on the ground where a need arises for Russia to redefine its position. Syria is certainly no "life and death"-issue for Russia where it will reduce its multi-facetted relations with the parties involved to a single issue (Syria).
Also, Russia has no military capabilities to project power into Syria. All it can do is send some ships off the coast of Syria, but the whole Mediteranean is controlled by NATO so any Russian ships are only a show-event.

We have no business stepping into a civil war in another country, We have had a policy since our beginning not to become involved in civil wars. Especially civil wars that have already involved another country, Russia. There's no war with Syria. It would be a war with Russia.

What's troublesome is that obama could well use the UN's mandate of "Responsibility to Protect" to engage Syria the way the Responsiblity to Protect was used in Libya, as a way to deflect against his own bucket of shit over the leaks and Fast and Furious. Does obama care that we would be in a war with Russia to protect his reelection? No, he does not.

I thought you said Obama was scared of Russia and we wouldn't get involved?

That was yesterday. Would obama start a war with Russia to deflect away from his Fast and Furious troubles and give his reelection chances a boost?

Yes.

The shortest poem on record is actually shorter than its title. Here it is:

Ode to the Origin of the Flea

Adam
Had 'em.

I have the utmost respect for anyone who can create a rhyming message in just three words. The best I can do is five words.

The Essence of the Character of Barack Obama

Obama in a word:
Turd.

I am convinced that the ignorant unscrupulous SOB would have his own children killed if he thought it was necessary for him to maintain his evil empire. I don't know which I hate the most: the fact that he is immoral or the fact that he is so stupid. Fuck the worthless piece of shit.

We have no business stepping into a civil war in another country, We have had a policy since our beginning not to become involved in civil wars. Especially civil wars that have already involved another country, Russia. There's no war with Syria. It would be a war with Russia.

What's troublesome is that obama could well use the UN's mandate of "Responsibility to Protect" to engage Syria the way the Responsiblity to Protect was used in Libya, as a way to deflect against his own bucket of shit over the leaks and Fast and Furious. Does obama care that we would be in a war with Russia to protect his reelection? No, he does not.

Lybia was war for Oil. Or where were the refugees and internally displaced people in Lybia when they said, that Ghaddafi is launching an attack on Benghazi to massacre the civilians? Some countries (with intent) overstepped the UN mandate to force regime-change in Lybia awaiting an Oil bonanza in the aftermath.

In Syria ober 87.000 people already fled the country (refugees), and numbers for internally displaced people can not be realistically estimated in an environment where even UN "peace-observing"-forces have to stop their operation. The death toll is nearing the 15.000 mark.
It is debatable whether these numbers suffice to justify an "intervention", but the Syrian regime has forfeited its claim of authority over Syria. Sooner or later they will be ousted and pay for their actions of shelling cities with artillery.

The USA also restored aid payments to Egypt after Mubarraks ousting. Not because USA likes them so much, but to have some degree of influence over the coure of the new system. Russia on the other hand has done nothing to convince the new rulers in post-Assad Syria to look after Russia's interests in Syria (the naval base).

I thought you said Obama was scared of Russia and we wouldn't get involved?

Yes.

The shortest poem on record is actually shorter than its title. Here it is:

Ode to the Origin of the Flea

Adam
Had 'em.

I have the utmost respect for anyone who can create a rhyming message in just three words. The best I can do is five words.

The Essence of the Character of Barack Obama

Obama in a word:
Turd.

I am convinced that the ignorant unscrupulous SOB would have his own children killed if he thought it was necessary for him to maintain his evil empire. I don't know which I hate the most: the fact that he is immoral or the fact that he is so stupid. Fuck the worthless piece of shit.

No fuck you. Your opinion is shit.

Lybia was war for Oil. Or where were the refugees and internally displaced people in Lybia when they said, that Ghaddafi is launching an attack on Benghazi to massacre the civilians? Some countries (with intent) overstepped the UN mandate to force regime-change in Lybia awaiting an Oil bonanza in the aftermath.

In Syria ober 87.000 people already fled the country (refugees), and numbers for internally displaced people can not be realistically estimated in an environment where even UN "peace-observing"-forces have to stop their operation. The death toll is nearing the 15.000 mark.
It is debatable whether these numbers suffice to justify an "intervention", but the Syrian regime has forfeited its claim of authority over Syria. Sooner or later they will be ousted and pay for their actions of shelling cities with artillery.

The USA also restored aid payments to Egypt after Mubarraks ousting. Not because USA likes them so much, but to have some degree of influence over the coure of the new system. Russia on the other hand has done nothing to convince the new rulers in post-Assad Syria to look after Russia's interests in Syria (the naval base).

Odd you did not mention the great influance Turkey has in the region......

****crickets*****

:eusa_clap:

Odd you did not mention the great influance Turkey has in the region......

****crickets*****

:eusa_clap:

If you break it, you own it.

As long as Syrians are not killing Turkish citizens the developments in Syria are an international problem.
"Caring" for +20 Million piss-poor Syrians for a decade is a very big burden, too big to shoulder alone.
Lybia was a relatively prosperous nation, has nowhere near the population size of Syria and has abundant oil to finance the "democratization" itself.

Last edited:
There's two types of Americans who would support a war with Syria:

A.) People who sell war-gear and war-services
B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

I fall in category C, where as a parent it is intolerable that there are forces of a government walking around shooting and stabbing children. This is an intolerable situation, and on humanitarian grounds I'd support the complete elimination and destruction of the ass-ad mafia fake regime, along with a liquidation of all shabiha forces who conducted these attacks on behalf of said regime.

Both sides are shooting and stabbing children. Now what?

Your idea of being a parent is a western idea of being a parent. In the middle east caring parents strap suicide vests on their children. The west can be maniupulated by the sight of dead chidren. Muslims know this whch is why you see so many dead children.

B.) The politicians that are sponsored by the people who sell war-gear and war-services

I fall in category C, where as a parent it is intolerable that there are forces of a government walking around shooting and stabbing children. This is an intolerable situation, and on humanitarian grounds I'd support the complete elimination and destruction of the ass-ad mafia fake regime, along with a liquidation of all shabiha forces who conducted these attacks on behalf of said regime.

Both sides are shooting and stabbing children. Now what?

Your idea of being a parent is a western idea of being a parent. In the middle east caring parents strap suicide vests on their children. The west can be maniupulated by the sight of dead chidren. Muslims know this whch is why you see so many dead children.

It's always 'For the Children.' That's how the Global Elite assholes garner support for dragging us into more War. I take the American MSM's reporting on 'Massacres' and such, with a grain of salt. They have to drum up American support for their Wars. And claiming 'It's all for the Children' is one of their key propaganda tools used in drumming up that support. Syria is for Syrians. It's none of our business.

Should you ask why,
American boys and girls should die,
I would reply
that it is for the sake of Israel,
and its own greed for oil,
that a deadly and dispirited West
drearily drags itself Eastward
in search of its own ultimate defeat

It doesn't matter who's in power, Americans can't help themselves.
Has there been a more warlike nation since Napoleonic France?

If they're not actually landing troops, they're meddling and picking one side or the other...or sometimes both sides!!!

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

You forgot about the arm chair commandoes who live in their mothers trailer and play Medal of Honor all day on the PS3.
You mean the same ones obsessing about fellatio, sucking cock, and anal sex like you fag.
I bring up the refresher courses for pysco therapy.

You forgot about the arm chair commandoes who live in their mothers trailer and play Medal of Honor all day on the PS3.
You mean the same ones obsessing about fellatio, sucking cock, and anal sex like you fag.

Oooo!
Touchy subject eh?
You must suck at PS3!

If they're not actually landing troops, they're meddling and picking one side or the other...or sometimes both sides!!!

Unfortunately, you do speak truth. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Unfortunately, you do speak truth. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight.

Yeah, we're the only ones in the world doing that........ And all for nefarious reasons........ :rolleyes:

Oooo!
Touchy subject eh?
You must suck at PS3!

and it's a video game moron
doesn't pay the rent ...
got anything intelligent to say other than to scratch your ass or face and fart and complain b/c you waist you life....better call a nanny to change your diapers

I feel for the civilians getting hurt or killed, but it's hard to accept putting our people in harm's way unless our security is at stake. Hate to see what's going on, and if the Russians really are supplying the Syrian gov't with helos and such, then we oughta pursue some sort of sanction against them on political and economic levels. Right now, we don't seem to have the balls to stand up to Putin or anyone else for that matter.

I cant help but wonder if we today would have sanctioned Lincoln over Shermans March to the Sea and the sacking of Atlanta.

Forum List

Back