Would You Support War With Syria?

Would You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

We shouldn't get involved it, right now terrorists and Assads goons are killing each other, this is a win/win for us, suicide bombers and insurgents are going into Syria to kill Muslims not Americans for a change, why fuck this up?

Does Syria have any oil?

From what I can tell, they sell about $13B in crude oil and related products to Italy and France

Syria (09/08/10)

That's not much, but if anyone should feel the need to "stabilize" Syria, then I'd expect it to be Italy:

:eusa_hand:

Don't hold your breath

Syria isn't a major Oil Player. I suspect that's why War hasn't already begun. Libya had the Green Light from the start. They are a major Oil Player.

As the War Drums beat louder & louder, it appears War with Syria is inevitable. How do you feel about our involvement in it. Will you support it?

We shouldn't get involved it, right now terrorists and Assads goons are killing each other, this is a win/win for us, suicide bombers and insurgents are going into Syria to kill Muslims not Americans for a change, why fuck this up?

Interesting observation.

Interesting observation.

I was just thinking about this the other day, what is going on in Syria is pretty similar to what went on in Iraq when we invaded it, except this time no Americans are being killed, us getting involved will change that, why should we? let them have at it and may the best man win.

Does Syria have any oil?

From what I can tell, they sell about $13B in crude oil and related products to Italy and France

Syria (09/08/10)

That's not much, but if anyone should feel the need to "stabilize" Syria, then I'd expect it to be Italy:

Don't hold your breath

Syria isn't a major Oil Player. I suspect that's why War hasn't already begun. Libya had the Green Light from the start. They are a major Oil Player.

Well that and Gaddafi had no real support from China, Russia and Iran which Assad has in spades.

Obama's got so many wars going on now, what's one more gonna hurt.
I would also suggest re-instating the draft. Maybe after a few tours of duty these Liberals will finally begin appreciating the United States a little more.

I too, would like to see the draft reinstated. I bet Mitt Romney (with his 5 non-serving sons) would tone down the saber rattling rhetoric then!

We have a professional military. Bringing back the draft just so your political opponent's family might be affected seems a tad.... well... how do I put this nicely?..... fucking ludicrous. Moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Seems to me, only one factor has kept out of this War so far. And that's the fact Syria just isn't a major player in Oil. The Libyan War had a green light from the very beginning. Libya is a major player in Oil. But Syria does have oil. So i believe War with Syria is still likely. But that's just my opinion anyway.

I don't see any casus belli in attacking a sovereign country that has not attacked the U.S. nor is a threat to the United States. The U.S. military is being used by the NWO globalist MAFIA like MAFIA muscle to further THEIR agenda and it's not of any benefit to the American citizens to be attacking a country over their internal affairs. The pretexts (charade) being used by the U.S. government is a"humanitarian" rescue and "democratic rights" what utter hogwash! Libya was left in total ruins after the murder of thousands of innocent civilians by NATO "peace" bombs. Bombing for peace in Libya was analogous to screwing for virginity and the same applies to Syria. BTW... Libya is now a wreak of country, thanks to NATO and the U.S.'s BS intervention. The "humanitarian" concerns and "democratic rights" (charade) didn't quite pan out there.
This country is over 16 trillion dollars in debt, we can't afford to be the policeman of the world any longer. WE ARE BROKE FOLKS! But the NWO globalists don't care about wasting the blood and treasure of the United States.

• Thanks
Does Syria have any oil?

Syria (09/08/10)

Don't hold your breath

Well that and Gaddafi had no real support from China, Russia and Iran which Assad has in spades.

Good point. Not sure Russia,China, and Iran will roll over on Syria.

They'll stick by Assad until the end, they have no choice really. If the rebels over throw Assad the new government in Syria will look completely different and will not take kindly to the Chinese, Russians or Iranians. Hamas and Hezbollan can kiss their headquarters in Damascus goodbye too.

Since the Rothschilds took over the Bank of England they have been expanding their banking control over all the countries of the world. Their method has been to get a country’s corrupt politicians to accept massive loans, which they can never repay, and thus go into debt to the Rothschild banking powers. If a leader refuses to accept the loan, he is often times either ousted or assassinated. And if that fails, invasions can follow, and a Rothschild usury-based bank is established.
Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.
Islam forbids the charging of usury, the practice of charging excessive, unreasonably high, and often illegal interest rates on loans, and that is a major problem for the Rothschild banking system. Until a few hundred years ago usury was also forbidden in the Christian world and was even punishable by death. It was considered exploitation and enslavement.

Iran?

Who cares.

Russia and China are where Assad buys stuff after he's paid by Italians and Germans. They don't wanna see a good customer disappear.

He probably has chemical weapons.

He probably would use them.

I'm not sure just because CNN gets all weepy over mutilated children, we should send out kids to be mutilated instead.

• Thanks

They'll stick by Assad until the end, they have no choice really. If the rebels over throw Assad the new government in Syria will look completely different and will not take kindly to the Chinese, Russians or Iranians. Hamas and Hezbollan can kiss their headquarters in Damascus goodbye too.

If the rebels overthrow Assad, Syria will have new Muslim fanatics headquartered in Damascus the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fears of militant Islamists taking over in Syria are fueling Moscow's unyielding support for Damascus.
Late March 2011 the Muslim brotherhood distributed stealthy a statement in some of their dens and mosques in Syria. The statement entirely depends on the religious hatred in order to incite people to protest against the Syrian government with only one goal: To finally impose their Sharia law. Oh happy days ahead for Syria and the region Rah Rah!

Iran?

Who cares.

Russia and China are where Assad buys stuff after he's paid by Italians and Germans. They don't wanna see a good customer disappear.

I'm not sure just because CNN gets all weepy over mutilated children, we should send out kids to be mutilated instead.

No doubt Russia and China are the 2 biggest supporters, but Iran does have people on the ground in Syria, they have an Iranian Revolutionary Guards base in Lebanon, they pretty much admitted this.

If the rebels overthrow Assad, Syria will have new Muslim fanatics headquartered in Damascus the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fears of militant Islamists taking over in Syria are fueling Moscow's unyielding support for Damascus.
Late March 2011 the Muslim brotherhood distributed stealthy a statement in some of their dens and mosques in Syria. The statement entirely depends on the religious hatred in order to incite people to protest against the Syrian government with only one goal: To finally impose their Sharia law. Oh happy days ahead for Syria and the region Rah Rah!

If the rebels overthrow Assad and want a religious government thats their business, its not our place to tell them what to do or the fuckin Russians for that matter.

Iran?

Who cares.

The American MSM is in the tank for the War Mongering Globalists. They always play up supposed 'Massacres' as a way of garnering support for more American War intervention. I take their reporting with a grain of salt at this point. They have an agenda.

Just a note....
The Bible says in the end days that Damascus will be obliterated. Hmmmm.... :)

Forum List

Back