Would you support anti abortion legislation as long as it included exceptions?

Would you support anti abortion legislation if....

• Total voters
Well if a woman has the final voice in raising the child or ending its life should the man responsible for the pregnancy be allowed to "walk away" from fiscal responsibilities if she chooses to have the child?

Keep in mind I've already raised my children so this is all water under the bridge for me. But it seems the laws are all tilted in the woman's favor. Simply put if she can kill it he should be able to ditch his responsibilities if she has it. (his abortion financially)

The man assumes potential responsiblity when he chooses to have sex with the woman.

And does she not assume a lifetime of potential responsibilities?

She can shirk hers so why can't he?

Even for a self-centered prick, like yourself, what you're suggesting makes no sense.

You're saying.....because she's got a choice (on whether-or-not to carry-to-term), he's also got the choice to bail, on her, at any-given-time??

Now, let's hear your (typically, "conservative") screed on how everyone (else) needs to....

Accept responsibility for their own actions.

handjob.gif

(....Or, doesn't that apply to White-dudes?)​

"The first six months" ? ? ? ?
At any time, it's the murder of a human being. At 6 months THIS is what a fetus looks like...

Fetal development - 6 months

Take a look - it's close to fully developed!

I'm not a female but I just don't understand why they don't opt for adoption instead of death. I just don't get it.

Because for some they just can't wait 9 months to screw around some more....
Wouldn't you have to have personal-experience (within just that scenario), to KNOW that??

:eusa_whistle:

At any time, it's the murder of a human being.
.....So, buy yourself a room-full o' cribs, and.....

Do you think if i did that then all the women that want abortions would just have their babies so i can adopt??? Ha! Then why aren't they doing that now? There are A LOT of people out there that can't have kids...there's always someone to adopt a child!
Lemme guess......you're not familiar with hypertext, right???

eusa_doh.gif

I would be open to restrictions on 2nd trimester abortions...just as long as the people who try and talk the mother out of carrying to birth pay all of the medical expenses, and sign a contract that guarantees full child support, a college education for said child to the age of 23, and a loving place in the home of a middle class or better pro life family.

Well if a woman has the final voice in raising the child or ending its life should the man responsible for the pregnancy be allowed to "walk away" from fiscal responsibilities if she chooses to have the child?

Keep in mind I've already raised my children so this is all water under the bridge for me. But it seems the laws are all tilted in the woman's favor. Simply put if she can kill it he should be able to ditch his responsibilities if she has it. (his abortion financially)

The man assumes potential responsiblity when he chooses to have sex with the woman.

Not if she gives up the child for adoption. Then neither of them have potential responsibilities. Of course the rapist has to AGREE to the adoption, just like the mother does.

At any time, it's the murder of a human being. At 6 months THIS is what a fetus looks like...

Fetal development - 6 months

Take a look - it's close to fully developed!

I'm not a female but I just don't understand why they don't opt for adoption instead of death. I just don't get it.

Because for some they just can't wait 9 months to screw around some more....Others are afraid of the "pain", and others just don't care.

you're disgusting....

Wouldn't you have to have personal-experience (within just that scenario), to KNOW that??

No, i have NOT had personal experience with this...i would have never even considered murdering a child i was carrying. I would have opted for adoption if i didn't think i could handle the obligation i'd have with a child.

I think if society gave greater respect and assistance to woman wanting to carry a pregnancy to birth and adopting the child out it could become a more popular choice..oddly it seems there can be more shame connected to putting a child up for adoption than terminating a pregnancy in our society at this time

Not if she gives up the child for adoption. Then neither of them have potential responsibilities. Of course the rapist has to AGREE to the adoption, just like the mother does.
Whew!!!

You surely are into rape, aren't you??

323.png

Because for some they just can't wait 9 months to screw around some more....Others are afraid of the "pain", and others just don't care.

you're disgusting....

Sorry for being truthful. And yes, it is disgusting for women to kill a child because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. That's what alot of abortion are. If a woman gets an abortion, instead of putting the child up for adoption, she's doing it for her own selfish reasons. Unless the child is majorly deformed and is told the child wouldn't live through the birth or would not live at least a near normal life, then she is only thinking of herself. OR if the Dr said the mother would die unless the pregnancy was ended.

So....with that, i would consider it ok for an abortion, but ONLY for those reasons. The problem is, those reason aren't usually the case. I know of young girls that have gone through 2-3 abortions. THAT's disgusting!

I think if society gave greater respect and assistance to woman wanting to carry a pregnancy to birth and adopting the child out it could become a more popular choice..oddly it seems there can be more shame connected to putting a child up for adoption than terminating a pregnancy in our society at this time
That's kind of the thing...the people who want to legally force a woman to stay pregnant, should be willing to help with the child they made happen...and thier dissapproval of the morality of the mother is something they'll not hide well..

No, i have NOT had personal experience with this...i would have never even considered murdering a child i was carrying.......
C'mon...c'mon....you're dodging your insistence that "some....just can't wait 9 months to screw around some more...."

How could you (possibly) KNOW that....without personal-experience??

:eusa_eh:

I think if society gave greater respect and assistance to woman wanting to carry a pregnancy to birth and adopting the child out it could become a more popular choice..oddly it seems there can be more shame connected to putting a child up for adoption.....
Aw, gee........another Caroljoism.....
eusa_doh.gif

Ya' think that's what it is, huh.....shame connected to putting a child up for adoption??

When was the last time you put a child up-for-adoption?

you're disgusting....

Sorry for being truthful. And yes, it is disgusting for women to kill a child because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. That's what a lot of abortion are.
Let's see your numbers, on that one.

It's hard to believe someone would throw-around such Absolutes, unless they had the data to support it.

(....Unless, of course, we're back to the personal-experience realm....again.)

handjob.gif

I think if society gave greater respect and assistance to woman wanting to carry a pregnancy to birth and adopting the child out it could become a more popular choice..oddly it seems there can be more shame connected to putting a child up for adoption.....
Aw, gee........another Caroljoism.....
eusa_doh.gif

Ya' think that's what it is, huh.....shame connected to putting a child up for adoption??

When was the last time you put a child up-for-adoption?

yes, I feel self judgement and judgement of others around an unplanned pregnancy and adoption unfortunately makes abortion an easier choice for many...

That's kind of the thing...the people who want to legally force a woman to stay pregnant, should be willing to help with the child they made happen...and thier dissapproval of the morality of the mother is something they'll not hide well..
You (actually) KNOW pro-lifers who aren't hypocrites??!!!!

:eek:

I'd always assumed they were just another o' those Urban Myths....seeing-as-how no one's actually seen one.​

Forum List

Back