Would YOU support a Presidential candidate who held that Sharia Law superseded the U.S.Constitution?

Sharia is not only a law but a religion AND culture. They do NOT come apart.

Sharia is a DISEASE...an infection that enters the host and begins to rot and drive insane the being it enters. Signs of this disease are intolerance, oppression, hostility, suicidal thoughts, rage, and the desire to kill others who do not believe the way you do. This insanity has been known to drive fathers to kill their own daughters for holding hands with a boy at the movies or for being a victim of rape at the hands of another.

Here's what the bacterium of your disease looks like under a microscope:
hair-fire.gif

Sharia is a DISEASE...an infection that enters the host and begins to rot and drive insane the being it enters. Signs of this disease are intolerance, oppression, hostility, suicidal thoughts, rage, and the desire to kill others who do not believe the way you do. This insanity has been known to drive fathers to kill their own daughters for holding hands with a boy at the movies or for being a victim of rape at the hands of another.

hair-fire.gif
Looks like Richard Pryor when his crack pipe exploded.

Heeee, heeee! Lefties want this thread to go away. Why? Because if they answer no, then they can't attack Carson. If they answer yes, then they are anti woman, and pro-terrorist. I find it funny that they have boxed themselves into a box on this one, lol.

And so, by extrapolating the fact that lefties have attacked Carson for none support of a Muslim, Sharia candidate, we must assume that ALL LEFTIES WOULD support a Sharia candidate for President of the United States. We must begin to circulate this around, post haste; and also with it, what Sharia would do to women-)

Heeee, heeee! Lefties want this thread to go away. Why? Because if they answer no, then they can't attack Carson. If they answer yes, then they are anti woman, and pro-terrorist. I find it funny that they have boxed themselves into a box on this one, lol.

And so, by extrapolating the fact that lefties have attacked Carson for none support of a Muslim, Sharia candidate, we must assume that ALL LEFTIES WOULD support a Sharia candidate for President of the United States. We must begin to circulate this around, post haste; and also with it, what Sharia would do to women-)
Don't forget...

If the Libs support Sharia, they support killing Gays!!!

Don't forget...

Damn, I forgot about that! You are 100% correct. So, the lefties have shown their true colors. They don't like the BLACK guy, but would love to support a candidate who disfigures female genitalia, and kill gays. Yeah, it sounds about right. We all know they have been lying through their pearly whites for years, and now they have basically come out of the closet as anti female, and anti gay. None of us should be surprised; although I am sure somewhere on this forum, they are going to backpedal as fast as they can.

At this moment, I am positive they are on the phone with Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G) Shultz, figuring out a propaganda line to feed everyone, to get them off the proverbial hook-)

If any of the Muslim groups "offended" by this would be willing to admit they would vote for a Jewish candidate, it might be worth hearing from them.

Would YOU support a Presidential candidate who held that Sharia Law superseded the U.S. Constitution?

No, and that's why I'm not going to vote Republican.
Looks like little rdean can't even supply a correct answer without smearing and lying about Republicans. :blahblah:
No more than I would support someone that stated that Biblical Law superseded the Constitution. And there are people out there that like to say exactly that.

Don't forget...

Damn, I forgot about that! You are 100% correct. So, the lefties have shown their true colors. They don't like the BLACK guy, but would love to support a candidate who disfigures female genitalia, and kill gays. Yeah, it sounds about right. We all know they have been lying through their pearly whites for years, and now they have basically come out of the closet as anti female, and anti gay. None of us should be surprised; although I am sure somewhere on this forum, they are going to backpedal as fast as they can.

At this moment, I am positive they are on the phone with Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G) Shultz, figuring out a propaganda line to feed everyone, to get them off the proverbial hook-)
And what's so bad....

Since gay marriage is legal, all those gays are registered...

Hell, a lot of cities even printed their names in the paper!!!!

Would YOU support a Presidential candidate who held that Sharia Law superseded the U.S.Constitution?

no_gif.gif

Sharia Law should NEVER be apart of America.

Why?

Simply put, it's just too incompatible with western culture.

Last edited:
Would YOU support a Presidential candidate who held that Sharia Law superseded the U.S. Constitution?

Hmmmm, Democrats are the ones who think a Muslim is qualified to hold office, no matter what his religious beliefs.

Nope.

Nor would I vote for a Presidential candidate who held that Biblical Law or Talmudic Law superceded the U.S. Constitution.

So Mike Huckabee is right out!

2cdgx8k.jpg
But you attack anyone who objects to a Muslim being elected?

Fuck the fuck no.
Who said it does?

And wtf does this have to do with Ben Carson? That ain't what he said.

All the liberal turds who are attacking Carson are admitting they support would a candidate who believes in Sharia. That includes you, asshole.

Looks like little rdean can't even supply a correct answer without smearing and lying about Republicans. :blahblah:
No more than I would support someone that stated that Biblical Law superseded the Constitution. And there are people out there that like to say exactly that.
gsi2-chp1-3.png

The media is crowing in triumph after managing to catch Dr. Ben Carson in a "Gotcha" question.

They asked first if he would support a candidate whose views went against the Constitution. He gave the obvious answer: Of course not. (Never mind that this would cut out nearly every Democrat in elected office today.)

They then asked if he considered Muslim beliefs to be contrary to the Constitution. He correctly answered "Yes".

Then they asked if he would support a Muslim candidate for President. Rather than hedge, he flatly answered that he would not.

The media then jumped as far as they could, and are screaming that Dr. Carson would require a religious test for elected office, something forbidden by the Constitution.

When it's clear that Carson simply meant what he said: The he would not support anyone whose opinions and beliefs were contrary to the Constitution... whether those beliefs came from what he read in the newspaper this morning, or from his religion, or from what he was taught in public school, or from listening to Hillary. Doesn't matter WHY the guy held opinions that opposed the Constitution. If they did, then Dr. Carson would not support him, nor should he.

But the leftists are screaming with delight that they can twist what he said into something he obviously did NOT mean, and pretend he meant it. That's their bread and butter, no matter how false on disingenuous. And the leftists aren't about to give it up. In part because it's all they have.

So, let's ask generally:

Carson simply understands that Islam is more a form of government than it is a religion. Sharia law rules over Muslim countries. They cannot separate their so-called religion from government because it's one and the same.

So, hell no!! A true Muslim would be unable and unwilling to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States.

hair-fire.gif
Looks like Richard Pryor when his crack pipe exploded.

"This is what I found out -- when you're on fire, and running down the street..... people will get out of your way. Except for one old wino who's like, 'hey buddy, can I get a light?" -- Richard Pryor

Forum List

Back