More Obama foreign policy success: $500M buys 5 fighters

This, after creating ISIS in the first place. What an awful mess. Looks like Russia and Iran are gonna have to clean up our mess in Syria.

Normally I discredit World Nut Daily but I've seen this story other places so I know it's true.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Only '4 or 5' US-Trained Syrian Rebels Fighting ISIS, General Says

So far, $42 million has been spent to develop the $500 million program which began training in April.

So $500 million was not spent on these guys.

Christine Wormuth, the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, also told the Senate Armed Services Committee that there are currently between 100 and 120 fighters in a program that was slated to have trained 5,400 fighters in its first 12 months.

Still an unsatisfactory outcome. No need to exaggerate.

Normally I discredit World Nut Daily but I've seen this story other places so I know it's true.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Only '4 or 5' US-Trained Syrian Rebels Fighting ISIS, General Says

So far, $42 million has been spent to develop the $500 million program which began training in April.

So $500 million was not spent on these guys.

Christine Wormuth, the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, also told the Senate Armed Services Committee that there are currently between 100 and 120 fighters in a program that was slated to have trained 5,400 fighters in its first 12 months.

Still an unsatisfactory outcome. No need to exaggerate.
It's a disaster. Quit quibbling.

Forum List

Back