Would you set limits on what could be done in your name?

You guys are calling anyone not affiliated with YOUR VERSION OF YOUR RELIGION deplorable for being involved in making life great again

Your fearless leader, ahem, uses examples of military failures as proof of americas weakness and shame and cause of humiliation and lack of respect in the world. Just like some other historical nutter who blamed the Jews for all the evils in his country instead of your guy who prefers to blame the Mexicans....

Obviously he plans on making america great again through war. And all those deplorable's and their children are going to die fighting it.

Brilliant. wouldn't that be great! :happy-1:

and all their blood is on your hands.

Last edited:
They need to look at Hillary's method of dealing with judgement to get a reflection to how they handle judgement.
Just as she displaces and deflects and see's herself above others, it's the same behavior trait. Even similarly calling people deplorable for wanting to make life great again.
:)

When and how did things get so bad that you came to believe that a morally bereft buffoon like trump who never gave a shit about anyone else but himself was going to make life great again for you?

Isn't that pretty fuckin stupid?

I thought that you were the messiah?
You are confused, read carefully next time.
You guys are calling anyone not affiliated with YOUR VERSION OF YOUR RELIGION deplorable for being involved in making life great again. The emulation of HILLARY and her affiliated party needing to demonize anyone trying to make the country great again.
Try to keep up and don't confuse the 2.
It's called learning through viewing similarities and Political affiliation pride is a window to religious affiliation pride.
Many are finally seeing what I've been describing in religious debate on the political front. Rodishi isn't a leftist, I bring up Hillary so Rodishi sees the behavior and deflection pattern is similarly wrong.
Deflection is you avoiding the thread I created for you and your pet instead of using this thread to push your crap. Again the link if you are of age you can go there and talk about another topic. In fact any topic you desire, even your preconceived notions about me and my faith but this thread is about the federal government using our tax dollars to support a catholic church insidious agenda that is being forced onto the citizens without their consent or their approval.

link to hashevs & shimons thread where mods will let you post whatever as the topic is not defined > Go for it.if you are 18 or older

You lied, my response was exactly based on your topic of impostering. Your post to be honest was not clearly stated nor did you give details exactly how they impostered you, (whoever they are), so following hazy thoughts lost in forum dialogue is your fault, As I stayed in bounds of the forum rule but you did not in your reply to me.
You are always welcome to refute my post but instead you chose the low rode which just proves my point, the bad shepherd is leading his sheep to hate and animosity in the same way Hobelims political party is being lead in divisive hate mongering.
Isn't that what he said he'd do?
-l'shana tova

Sources for Jesus saying he'd have you divisive.

Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?
Jesus was the original "ROCKET MAN" wanting to blow things up.

You guys are calling anyone not affiliated with YOUR VERSION OF YOUR RELIGION deplorable for being involved in making life great again

Your fearless leader, ahem, uses examples of military failures as proof of americas weakness and shame and cause of humiliation and lack of respect in the world. Just like some other historical nutter who blamed the Jews for all the evils in his country instead of your guy who prefers to blame the Mexicans....

Obviously he plans on making america great again through war. And all those deplorable's and their children are going to die fighting it.

Brilliant. wouldn't that be great! :happy-1:

and all their blood is on your hands.

th

No one's blaming the Mexicans. They're free to go back to their homeland if they prefer it over living here.

As I see it we're not the one's firing missiles over other countries air space... If there's a war we're all in it
together.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You lied, my response was exactly based on your topic of impostering. Your post to be honest was not clearly stated nor did you give details exactly how they impostered you, (whoever they are), so following hazy thoughts lost in forum dialogue is your fault, As I stayed in bounds of the forum rule but you did not in your reply to me.
You are always welcome to refute my post but instead you chose the low rode which just proves my point, the bad shepherd is leading his sheep to hate and animosity in the same way Hobelims political party is being lead in divisive hate mongering.
Isn't that what he said he'd do?
-l'shana tova

Sources for Jesus saying he'd have you divisive.

Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?
Jesus was the original "ROCKET MAN" wanting to blow things up.
My walk is in the Spirit now. If you cannot get there I cannot talk to you.

Censorship of those you can not answer to, repent and apologise to, can't face like I state in my Rosh Hashanah post is nothing new.
Whether done with the click of a iggy button online or a crusade or death camp you guys have been censoring us with the sword, book burnings, *impostering*, and replacement theology and so forth.
*See I stayed on topic*.

"Replacement of theology"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In the Book of Revelation the angel that appears before John gives warnings to the churches. Through history we can see that neither jew nor christian theology has sought to correct the misconception about the difference between those who walk in the spirit and those who walk in the flesh. Churches, synagogues and many teachers continue to teach in error. They persist in teaching with their carnal minds after they were instructed not to. For instance, teachings that female humans were lesser than male humans because Eve (called Chavah in Hebrew =the region beyond--, called Ishshah in Ethiopian Bibles) was beguiled by the serpent and enticed human-adam to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge between good and evil. They equate the spirit with the carnal in a battle between the sexes all the while ignoring the spirit. When the original MAN made in the image of God is male and female both sexes are included. Adam/human a son of MAN (male and female) receives a blow of breath that creates a living soul. Theologians without that spiritual guidance from the holy spirit are severely limited as they cannot get past the carnal views they aspire to hold on to. It is far beyond their comprehension.

How about identity theft? If you give people certain authority to do things in your name how far do you let them go? There are laws written to cover these things but what happens when the law is ignored and more fraud is added on top of the already obvious fraudulent actions? I have thought about these questions a lot over the years after the bank and court's fraud against Rod and I. This article was a reminder of my pondering about those questions.

Why did congress set back and do nothing as this was going down? Federal agencies are responsible for looking after the best interest of the citizens of the USA are they not? Or is our treasury responsible to the catholic church's desires to build up their coffers because they are losing their base of who they call the faithful that donate to them?

You gave the US Conference of Catholic Bishops nearly $100 MILLION in 2016 for them to place refugees and so-called Unaccompanied Alien Minors in your towns! But, YOU didn't give it, the feds did in your name.
US Catholic Bishops rolling in federal dough according to financial statements

People through the years have done things in the name of others that they had no right to do.

Christians and Jews alike were warned what would happen.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Eze 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

Well RodISHI
If we can't trust the feds with our coffers,
there are ways to redirect and control where resources go:

A. give DIRECTLY to churches or nonprofits, or build your own,
and deduct that from your taxes
B. invest in outreach or service programs as a Business Expense
build your own LLC or DBA to provide the policies or programs you believe in funding
and deduct any business investment, consulting or expenses from taxes
C. build your own campus, district or labor cooperative
to localize and democratize as much as possible

The more we invest and manage LOCALLY
the less that we depend on state govt
and the less the states depend on federal

We need stronger bases on a grassroots level
so this reduces the burden on states
and the states reduce the burden on federal;
thus, all levels work more efficiently.

And the less bureaucracy and red tape tying up the whole system,
the better VISIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY we have
and the fewer abuses will go unchecked!

How about identity theft? If you give people certain authority to do things in your name how far do you let them go? There are laws written to cover these things but what happens when the law is ignored and more fraud is added on top of the already obvious fraudulent actions? I have thought about these questions a lot over the years after the bank and court's fraud against Rod and I. This article was a reminder of my pondering about those questions.

Why did congress set back and do nothing as this was going down? Federal agencies are responsible for looking after the best interest of the citizens of the USA are they not? Or is our treasury responsible to the catholic church's desires to build up their coffers because they are losing their base of who they call the faithful that donate to them?

You gave the US Conference of Catholic Bishops nearly $100 MILLION in 2016 for them to place refugees and so-called Unaccompanied Alien Minors in your towns! But, YOU didn't give it, the feds did in your name.
US Catholic Bishops rolling in federal dough according to financial statements

People through the years have done things in the name of others that they had no right to do.

Christians and Jews alike were warned what would happen.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Eze 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

Well RodISHI
If we can't trust the feds with our coffers,
there are ways to redirect and control where resources go:

A. give DIRECTLY to churches or nonprofits, or build your own,
and deduct that from your taxes
B. invest in outreach or service programs as a Business Expense
build your own LLC or DBA to provide the policies or programs you believe in funding
and deduct any business investment, consulting or expenses from taxes
C. build your own campus, district or labor cooperative
to localize and democratize as much as possible

The more we invest and manage LOCALLY
the less that we depend on state govt
and the less the states depend on federal

We need stronger bases on a grassroots level
so this reduces the burden on states
and the states reduce the burden on federal;
thus, all levels work more efficiently.

And the less bureaucracy and red tape tying up the whole system,
the better VISIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY we have
and the fewer abuses will go unchecked!
Agreed communities need to rebuild their community relationships. These were broken up over the years and government got a bit out of hand but, on the same note the people allowed it to happen thinking it would be more convenient to them. I had a ninety year old lady one day tell me what the people in her neighborhood used to be like here. Each one had something to contribute in that neighborhood and they would get together each week when the weather permitted to have an ice cream social. During that time they could discuss other issues that needed to be dealt with in their areas. She described each lil' store and the different businesses downtown and the people that worked to help fill those stores with goods like the dress shop, etc.... cooperation built a very nice area but they got away from that.

Forum List

Back