More Wisdom in the Movie Bruce Almighty Than All Universties Combined

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not a Jim Carrey fan, but I like what the writers did. And that is show wisdom in easy to understand terms. Something universities no longer teach. In fact, they teach anti-wisdom.

God: You have all my powers. Use them any way you like. There are just two things you can't do: You can't tell anyone you're God. Believe me, you don't want *that* kind of attention.
Bruce: And the other?
God: You can't mess with free will.
Bruce: Can I ask why?
God: Yes you can! That's the beauty of it!

God: Grace. You want her back?
Bruce: No. I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now, through Your eyes.
God: Now THAT'S a prayer.

Not a Jim Carrey fan, but I like what the writers did. And that is show wisdom in easy to understand terms. Something universities no longer teach. In fact, they teach anti-wisdom.

God: You have all my powers. Use them any way you like. There are just two things you can't do: You can't tell anyone you're God. Believe me, you don't want *that* kind of attention.

Bruce: No. I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now, through Your eyes.
That is the problem with todays liberal. They think they are the smartest people on the planet, but have turned away from those that have learned a life lesson. Liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.

Al Gore: Don’t listen to your parents
[URL='http://www.algoresupportcenter.com/contactal.html']Former Vice President Al Gore has been tape-recorded telling a conference of young people in Washington, D.C., just before President Barack Obama’s inauguration that they know more than their parents. [/URL]
http://www.wnd.com/2009/02/88112/print/

That is the problem with todays liberal. They think they are the smartest people on the planet, but have turned away from those that have learned a life lesson. Liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.

Al Gore: Don’t listen to your parents
Former Vice President Al Gore has been tape-recorded telling a conference of young people in Washington, D.C., just before President Barack Obama’s inauguration that they know more than their parents.
They also think they are smarter than every great leader in human history. Gandi, MLK, Jesus, Al the Great, Moses, Buddha, Washington, Churchill, etc etc. None of whom even hinted marriage should be opened up to homos and they should adopt kids.

Forum List

Back