Would you set limits on what could be done in your name?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
How about identity theft? If you give people certain authority to do things in your name how far do you let them go? There are laws written to cover these things but what happens when the law is ignored and more fraud is added on top of the already obvious fraudulent actions? I have thought about these questions a lot over the years after the bank and court's fraud against Rod and I. This article was a reminder of my pondering about those questions.

Why did congress set back and do nothing as this was going down? Federal agencies are responsible for looking after the best interest of the citizens of the USA are they not? Or is our treasury responsible to the catholic church's desires to build up their coffers because they are losing their base of who they call the faithful that donate to them?

You gave the US Conference of Catholic Bishops nearly $100 MILLION in 2016 for them to place refugees and so-called Unaccompanied Alien Minors in your towns! But, YOU didn't give it, the feds did in your name.
US Catholic Bishops rolling in federal dough according to financial statements

People through the years have done things in the name of others that they had no right to do.

Christians and Jews alike were warned what would happen.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Eze 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

Last edited:
I am going to borrow impuretrash's video and put it here as it is right in line with Ezekiel 22:31
Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.

I can't believe the irony of you starting a topic like this in Theology.
Jesus himself was the biggest known identity thief, even admitting this by calling himself the morning star(Lucifer)-Rev 22:16 and Revelation 16:15,Matthew 24:43,
1 Thessalonians 5:2
Thief in the "Night" (Evening Star Michael).
This is why there are a number of Michaeline sects in Christianity(JW's, SDA, Coptics, Some Universalists & Orthodox), all mistakingly believing Jesus was Michael, because as admitted,
Jesus was Like Unto(emulating/impersonating) Son of Man-Rev 1:13.
=identity thief.
Your faith teaches Lucifer would imposter Moshiach.
But it doesn't stop there- Jesus is the identity thief of Yohoshua ben Chananiah of the OT, Baal Tablets, Mithra, Krishna called Christos, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mikado, and many Biblical characters. This occurs when you create the image character through compiled plagiarized stories and figures including other cultures mythologies.

Jesus himself was the biggest known identity thief, even admitting this by calling himself the morning star(Lucifer)-Rev 22:16 and Revelation 16:15,Matthew 24:43,
This is why there are a number of Michaeline sects in Christianity(JW's, SDA, Coptics, Some Universalists & Orthodox), all mistakingly believing Jesus was Michael, because as admitted,
=identity thief.
But it doesn't stop there- Jesus is the identity thief of Yohoshua ben Chananiah of the OT, Baal Tablets, Mithra, Krishna called Christos, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mikado, and many Biblical characters. This occurs when you create the image character through compiled plagiarized stories and figures including other cultures mythologies.
You are to lost in your own sin to have eyes to see. That is a personal issue you have that is not my problem.

=identity thief.
You are to lost in your own sin to have eyes to see. That is a personal issue you have that is not my problem.

That was not a refutation or relevant response, once again proving you need to be bitter and mean in ad hominem responses to people you can't answer to, rather then face the truth, that you live in a lie. That is not just impostering a figure, but impostering(pretending to be) righteous.

That was not a refutation or relevant response, once again proving you need to be bitter and mean in ad hominem responses to people you can't answer to, rather then face the truth, that you live in a lie. That is not just impostering a figure, but impostering(pretending to be) righteous.
I have no need to dispute someone who is totally ignorant and oblivious to the spirit as you are. Your own words do you in.

Talk about identity theft...A Rod is a SHEVet and Ish in Hebrew means Man...Some people can be explained to till the cows come home and will not get it..Reminds me of proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass and a rod for the fools back.... What that means is that any fools for Christ need the Rod(SHEVet) constantly giving it to them so they will turn from their wicked ways even if they are named ROD(SHEVet) ISHi(of man) and are counter fitting the name like their master Jesus taught them to do ...Can it not be more plain then that....

They need to look at Hillary's method of dealing with judgement to get a reflection to how they handle judgement.
Just as she displaces and deflects and see's herself above others, it's the same behavior trait. Even similarly calling people deplorable for wanting to make life great again.
:)

Talk about identity theft...A Rod is a SHEVet and Ish in Hebrew means Man...Some people can be explained to till the cows come home and will not get it..Reminds me of proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass and a rod for the fools back.... What that means is that any fools for Christ need the Rod(SHEVet) constantly giving it to them so they will turn from their wicked ways even if they are named ROD(SHEVet) ISHi(of man) and are counter fitting the name like their master Jesus taught them to do ...Can it not be more plain then that....
You follow havshev around like a pet don't you? You both inquired a long time ago about the name and I told you why but apparently you have forgotten or you simply need to make up whatever from your own carnally minded precepts. Truth is far from you also. It really is not my fault you two turn your backs on truth when it is presented before you.

I have no need to dispute someone who is totally ignorant and oblivious to the spirit as you are. Your own words do you in.
Are you surprised that those old "magical" writings can be used against you?

From those two, nah, they are just self flagellating.

You follow havshev around like a pet don't you? You both inquired a long time ago about the name and I told you why but apparently you have forgotten or you simply need to make up whatever from your own carnally minded precepts. Truth is far from you also. It really is not my fault you two turn your backs on truth when it is presented before you.
What the matter are you jealous... Don't you have any close friends...Michael and I have known each other a very long time.... I have not forgotten anything I was merely showing you and others using your own name how impostering is achieved... I was very young when I had my first run in with Christianity and two very arrogant young men who attacked me verbally and chided me because I was born Jewish and did not believe as they did.. I did not know then what I know now that Christianity is impostering being righteous by counter fitting Judiasm albeit in a watered down version..... Any that are truly truthful can see that unless they are truly Fools for Christ...A lie is a lie one cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear and Jews are not allowed to partake out anything that comes from a swine or pig which just happens to be Jesus true name in the Pig Latin ....

From those two, nah, they are just self flagellating.
You just called your NT and Jesus claim to be Morning Star (that I posted verses on) flagellation. Ironically this is what OldSchool is saying to you. This is why you never refute anything with Biblical sources or theological slants and resort to demonization tactics. (once again liken to Hillary's behavior).
It's because if you were to refute your own text or Jesus quotes you'd trap yourself refuting your own faith, hence my analogy of chess backing yourself in a corner with no moves and losing your king no matter what excuse you make.=checkmate!

Last edited:
What the matter are you jealous... Don't you have any close friends...Michael and I have known each other a very long time.... I have not forgotten anything I was merely showing you and others using your own name how impostering is achieved... I was very young when I had my first run in with Christianity and two very arrogant young men who attacked me verbally and chided me because I was born Jewish and did not believe as they did.. I did not know then what I know now that Christianity is impostering being righteous by counter fitting Judiasm albeit in a watered down version..... Any that are truly truthful can see that unless they are truly Fools for Christ...A lie is a lie one cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear and Jews are not allowed to partake out anything that comes from a swine or pig which just happens to be Jesus true name in the Pig Latin ....

He just took you to his rubber room to deligitimize you, once again a Hillary type tactic. (At least people can learn from these embarassing resemblances)

But, in doing so they are claiming as they said: it's (NT & Jesus words posts) dung flinging and is rubber room worthy.
Once again inadvertantly bashing their own faith and idol.
Political behavior and religious behavior are similarly protective deflective in nature due to pride of affiliation.

If you have nothing to discuss about the OP in this thread and the article I suggest you go to the link for the safe place. I have asked that the people attempting to derail the thread go here to that special place made just for them since they fail to address the federal government spending money in our names without our congressional members approval. Or if it is our congressional member that approved of this fraud why are they doing such instead of worrying about citizens needs first to be protected.

Rubberroom thread: Some children need a safe place to be while they thrash on themselves

edit: you must be 18 or older to enter the Rubber room forum so if you do not show up and were invited to discuss any other topic I will assume you are just an underage self absorbed twit.

Last edited:
All worth reading if the subject interest you.

Jeb Sells Catholicism to Evangelicals

2009 article As Mexico's Catholics look elsewhere, evangelicals gain

Evangelicals stand by Trump, even as Catholic journal eviscerates his worldview

Maps by wiki users...Breakdowns by country at the wiki...Catholic Church by country - Wikipedia

Methodology
Most of the figures are taken from the CIA Factbook[2] or PEW Research Center Surveys.[3][4][5]

According to the CIA Factbook and the Pew Research Center, the five countries with the largest number of Catholics are, in decreasing order of population, Brazil, Mexico, the Philippines, the United States, and Italy.

The country where the membership of the church is the largest percentage of the population is Vatican City at 100%.

According to the Census of the 2017 Annuario Pontificio (Pontifical Yearbook), the number of Catholics in the world was about 1.285 billion at the end of 2015.

Conflicting numbers can be found in 2013 research conducted by Brazilian polling institute Datafolha. This report states that the percentage of the population in Brazil of Catholic religion, over the age of 16 years, is just 57%,[6] well in contrast to the 64.63% published by CIA and to the 68.6% of Pew Research Center. Also, the 2010 Mexican Census showed this percentage to be 83.9%[7] – against a 91.89% number in the CIA Factbook.
Countries by number of Catholics in 2010.[1] More than 100 million More than 50 million More than 20 million More than 10 million More than 5 million More than 1 million
1280px-Catholicism_by_country.png

Countries by percentage of Catholics.
Distribution_of_Catholics.png

It was in 2010 when Obama signed an executive order

Obama Alters Faith-Based Funding

When President George W. Bush authorized federally-funded partnerships between the government and faith-based groups nearly a decade ago, he opened a new chapter in the debate over separation of church and state.

Bush's so-called faith-based initiative green-lighted taxpayer dollars to local churches and other religious organizations to help them expand their social services in local communities. It's an arrangement President Obama supports as well.

But amid persistent criticism that the initiative walks a fine constitutional line, the administration moved to "strengthen the constitutional and legal footing" of the policy Wednesday with an executive order to add safeguards against inappropriate entanglement between church and state.

Religious organizations that receive federal grants are already prohibited from using the money directly for religious activities and cannot discriminate on the basis of religion when providing their services.

Now, however, individuals seeking aid through federal programs who might be put off by the religious nature of an organization will receive greater deference. Agencies must identify alternative service providers to those who object.

The executive order also enhances transparency of the program, requiring government agencies to post online a list of faith-based groups receiving taxpayer funds and "to monitor and enforce standards regarding the relationship between religion and government in ways that avoid excessive entanglement."..............................................

Too fucking funny coming from an idiot that struggles with multi-syllable words, Old Fuck. You are a bottom tier poster....generic and lame.......

They need to look at Hillary's method of dealing with judgement to get a reflection to how they handle judgement.
Just as she displaces and deflects and see's herself above others, it's the same behavior trait. Even similarly calling people deplorable for wanting to make life great again.

When and how did things get so bad that you came to believe that a morally bereft buffoon like trump who never gave a shit about anyone else but himself was going to make life great again for you?

He uses examples of military failures as proof of americas weakness in the world. Obviously he plans on making america great again through war. And all those deplorable's and their children are going to die fighting it.

Isn't that pretty fuckin stupid?

I thought that you were the messiah who was going to bring peace to the earth??

Last edited:

When and how did things get so bad that you came to believe that a morally bereft buffoon like trump who never gave a shit about anyone else but himself was going to make life great again for you?

Isn't that pretty fuckin stupid?

I thought that you were the messiah?
You are confused, read carefully next time.
You guys are calling anyone not affiliated with YOUR VERSION OF YOUR RELIGION deplorable for being involved in making life great again. The emulation of HILLARY and her affiliated party needing to demonize anyone trying to make the country great again.
Try to keep up and don't confuse the 2.
It's called learning through viewing similarities and Political affiliation pride is a window to religious affiliation pride.
Many are finally seeing what I've been describing in religious debate on the political front. Rodishi isn't a leftist, I bring up Hillary so Rodishi sees the behavior and deflection pattern is similarly wrong.

Forum List

Back