Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know it irritates you. Make sure I dont have a reason to use it on you. It must bring up bad memories of you getting your ass kicked as well.
See what I mean? You need some new material. :lol:

That gimp, Matthew, is the one who needs new material!
Using the word "gimp" is insensitive to the physically handicapped. You should stop doing that.

I went to majority black school. I saw the kids split up along racial lines. I saw white kids come to despise other whites, and act like they were "black". "Wiggers....' I despised them, such cowards. Not because of the racial thing. More like the like the Vichy French. Sellouts. Wickedly evil cowards that sell out their own.

I went to majority black school. I saw the kids split up along racial lines. I saw white kids come to despise other whites, and act like they were "black". "Wiggers....' I despised them, such cowards. Not because of the racial thing. More like the like the Vichy French. Sellouts. Wickedly evil cowards that sell out their own.

You're not happy being a hateful, frightened old lady, are you?

There is a yin yang thing going on here, don't you think? You presuppose you know stuff, I lived through it . It wasn't pretty, it happened. History, kid. get over it.

Last edited:
Excuse me, what brand of hate is ok? Blacks that hate, Hispanics that hate, Asians that hate, Mixed race, which one has the cache here to hate today?

Excuse me, what brand of hate is ok? Blacks that hate, Hispanics that hate, Asians that hate, Mixed race, which one has the cache here to hate today?

No brand of hate is okay. That is why he called you out.

That gimp, Matthew, is the one who needs new material!
Using the word "gimp" is insensitive to the physically handicapped. You should stop doing that.

Tit for tat...he has said much worst.
How do you figure you're getting back at him by disparaging an entire class of people who have done nothing to you and are not responsible for their unfortunate situation? You should be ashamed of yourself. And that's "worse", not "worst".

You need to stop acting like an internet tough guy.

You need to stop being so intimidated by me. I didn't say I kicked your ass. I'm actually pretty nice if you aren't a cave ape.
Nobody is intimidated by you, boy.

Yes you are you scary white boy. Why did you tell me to stop acting like an internet tough guy when I only said you got your ass kicked a lot? Obviously you imagined me kicking your ass.

You need to stop being so intimidated by me. I didn't say I kicked your ass. I'm actually pretty nice if you aren't a cave ape.

Yes you are you scary white boy. Why did you tell me to stop acting like an internet tough guy when I only said you got your ass kicked a lot? Obviously you imagined me kicking your ass.
Because you say the same thing all the time. And if you insist on calling me "white boy", I'm gonna have to start calling you "******". Is that ok with you?

Because you say the same thing all the time. And if you insist on calling me "white boy", I'm gonna have to start calling you "******". Is that ok with you?

If I say you got your ass kicked that has nothing to do with me. Why did you imagine me kicking your ass when I said that white boy?

Last edited:
Because you say the same thing all the time. And if you insist on calling me "white boy", I'm gonna have to start calling you "******". Is that ok with you?[/QUOTE}

If I say you got your ass kicked that has nothing to do with me. Why did you imagine me kicking your ass when I said that white boy?
I didn't imagine you ever kicking my ass, and the only way you ever would is in YOUR imagination, ******.

Well why did you say stop being an internet tough guy then? I didnt threaten you except in your mind. You would have never said that if I didnt frighten you white boy. Everyone can see that. :lol:
Oh yeah, you just scare the shit out of me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steve_urkel_where_are_they_now.jpg

Posting pictures doesnt explain why you were frightened because I said someone kicked your ass. Why would you call me a tough guy when someone else kicked your ass? The answer is I obviously intimidated you. Practically everyone in the world sees this. :lol:
You didn't. You said someone kicked Mathew's ass. You must be getting rattled if you can't remember who you said what to. Is Urkel getting mad? Say, how come nobody voted in favor of sending their kids to an all black school, including you?

There is a yin yang thing going on here, don't you think?

No, I don't. I've been around this world a few times and seen shit that would put color back in your hair, old lady, so don't presume to lecture. And don't look for any excuses for your weakness and hatred. Own it, or be a human and rise above it. You're not special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back