Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the word "gimp" is insensitive to the physically handicapped. You should stop doing that.

Tit for tat...he has said much worst.
How do you figure you're getting back at him by disparaging an entire class of people who have done nothing to you and are not responsible for their unfortunate situation? You should be ashamed of yourself. And that's "worse", not "worst".
A gimp is a cripple like matthew who blames everyome else for his troubles. Matthew is a useless gimp...a drain on American tax dollars.

You didn't. You said someone kicked Mathew's ass. You must be getting rattled if you can't remember who you said what to. Is Urkel getting mad? Say, how come nobody voted in favor of sending their kids to an all black school, including you?

Sorry SJ. You said it after I said this:

Thanks for letting me know it irritates you. Make sure I dont have a reason to use it on you. It must bring up bad memories of you getting your ass kicked as well.

Thats when you told me to stop being an internet tough guy. I punked your scary white boy ass just by saying the bolded and you were afraid. I did not threaten you. Why did you get frightened?

It's hard to got through this thread and not be depressed by the state of the nation, the Age of Obama and post-racial America.

If it were only a few over-opinionated idiots on a website then there wouldn't be much to regret, but the divide goes much deeper than that. Radicalism will be the death of us all.

Mine are home schooled.

cats-in-a-row-conducting.gif

I don't know, darkie, you tell me, why are we so scary to you? :lol:

I think I scare you because you live in fear of Black people. Someone like me would embarrass you if you ever got the nerver up- to confront me. I think me dominating you on this board has conditioned you to react with fright at the mere mention of a physical altercation white boy.

I think I scare you because you live in fear of Black people. Someone like me would embarrass you if you ever got the nerver up- to confront me. I think me dominating you on this board has conditioned you to react with fright at the mere mention of a physical altercation white boy.
You said I was scary. I know you're not too bright but even a 1st grader knows what that means, and it doesn't mean that you scare me. Tell ya what, negroid, get an education, then come back and try to match wits with me. Ok?

You said I was scary. I know you're not too bright but even a 1st grader knows what that means, and it doesn't mean that you scare me. Tell ya what, negroid, get an education, then come back and try to match wits with me. Ok?

Yes I said you were scary. A scary little white boy afraid of his own shadow when a Black man speaks or comes around. Of course everyone knows what that means.

Scary
2. easily frightened; timid.

Thats why you claimed I was a tough guy when I said someone kicked your ass in school. You immediately pictured me doing it. I dont match wits with white trash. Just by breathing I surpass anything you may have that even resembles a wit.

Last edited:
Yes I said you were scary. A scary little white boy afraid of his own shadow when a Black man speaks or comes around. Of course everyone knows what that means.

Scary

Thats why you claimed I was a tough guy when I said someone kicked your ass in school. You immediately pictured me doing it. I dont match wits with white trash. Just by breathing I surpass anything you may have that even resembles a wit.
scary adjective \ˈsker-ē\
: causing fear

scary adjective \ˈsker-ē\
: causing fear

Yes that is another use of the word but you already knew what I meant when you first got caught displaying how easily intimidated you are. Face it. Practically everyone knows you are a scary little white boy. Too bad we all saw your mental slip by calling me a tough guy since you associate me or someone like me with getting your ass kicked. :lol:

Yes that is another use of the word but you already knew what I meant when you first got caught displaying how easily intimidated you are. Face it. Practically everyone knows you are a scary little white boy. Too bad we all saw your mental slip by calling me a tough guy since you associate me or someone like me with getting your ass kicked. :lol:
Ok, Mandingo, enjoy your fantasy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back