Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't bring back any memories (there were none to bring back). You're pretty fucking stupid, you can't even read your own posts. And I'm sure you've never beat ANYONE up, you're a typical ******, all talk.

You keep slipping and letting us know that subconsciously I frighten you. Little timid racist white boys such as yourself are always frightened by us Black guys. Practically everyone knows this.

Peace.

You have a pretty vivid imagination for a spook. Usually they just imagine being with a white woman. Another fantasy that will never be realized.

You are the one with a vivid imagination. I cant believe you actually felt me kicking your ass when I said you got beat up a lot as a kid. You just made another slip too. A black guy must have banged some skank you were in love with. Maybe thats another reason you hate Black people. :lol:

You are the one with a vivid imagination. I cant believe you actually felt me kicking your ass when I said you got beat up a lot as a kid. You just made another slip too. A black guy must have banged some skank you were in love with. Maybe thats another reason you hate Black people. :lol:

Yet some people wonder why people are racist!
Words like "banged" and "skank" don't improve your race's image.

I don't hate black people. But then I don't consider you a black person. I consider you a ******.

You still havent explained why you thought i was a tough guy when I said you got your ass kicked as a kid? What reason could it have been for a timid white boy like you to jump to the conclusion that I was tough? You were afraid and you know it. :lol:
****** talking' shit. Betcha got a brown paper bag in your hand with a bottle of Ripple in it too. And you wonder why society sees you as scum.

****** talking' shit. Betcha got a brown paper bag in your hand with a bottle of Ripple in it too. And you wonder why society sees you as scum.

Your attempts at deflecting are as funny as you being afraid that I would kick your ass. Just tell me why you were frightened when I said you got your ass kicked a lot when you were a kid. Are you that afraid of me? :lol:

Keep talkin' till you pass out from the Ripple, then go back and crash in your cardboard box. :lol:

I'm going to keep at it until you answer the question. Why did you get frightened and call me a tough guy when I said you got your ass kicked as a kid? i know you racist white boys are timid but that took the cake. How bout it white boy. Why did you think I was going to kick your ass?

Last edited:
I'm going to keep at it until you answer the question. Why did you get frightened and call me a tough guy when I said you got your ass kicked as a kid? i know you racist white boys are timid but that took the cake. How bout it white boy. Why did you think I was going to kick your ass?
You don't scare me or anybody else. You ain't about shit, ******. Now get back to the ghetto where you belong.

The sad FACT is non-white schools are hopelessly destined for disaster. Boko Harem is actually doing those savages a favor by getting those women out of that Nigerian school.

I dont wonder why people are racist. I already know why. I'm not concerned with what you think of my race. You are insignificant.

I am not racist, I judge people as individuals. But not all people are like that and will judge a race based on a fools idiocy, and I was stating that posts like yours definitely make racists think they are right. Simple as that.
I think of your race the same as I would any race. You on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back