Would You Own A Slave?

Would you own an artificial intelligence slave? A robot that did whatever you asked. I would love it. Right now I would have it walk my dog, clean my place, give me hand job then message, clip my nails then type for me on usmb. Laundry. I would talk to it too. Drive my car.

How much would you pay? $100k is what they would go for at first eventually you can get older models for $10k

Anonomous care to comment on these pictures? rwanda pictures of killings - - Yahoo Image Search Results I advice everyone else it is graphic.
Horrific. Godless. Soulless. Evil.
He claims the pictures the facts and that reporting on Rwanda, Uganda, and Congo are all lies and misinformation while insisting only white people do evil things.

Well, some will say its all white peoples fault for messing up the tribal balance in Africa. Otherwise Blacks would never do that to each other. But I dont buy that, having traveled the world just enough to see recurring human nature take its course. I think theres many bad and good things hard wired into all of us for anyone to point at any one group and make sweeping generalizations.

Sex slave? I sure would.
Why not? It's just a robot. Absolutely no guilt for treating your robot like shit. If you saw someone mistreating their robot all you would think is what a fool he is for abusing his property. Do you beat up on your car or do you baby it so it will last as long as possible?

You could give it a hot voice when you are alone with it and but some kind of hand vagina thing on its hand and it jacks you off and it vibrates and if she looks like a girl who cares if she's just a robot. I'm still going to get off. Who needs women in the 22nd century?

SlaveryFacts.jpg

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone?

Only if his name was sealybobo and he danced real nice for the folks when I told him to.
I'm not kidding. This is so doable and one day if you could have a robot that looks and acts human to do all the shit you don't want to do, of course we all will. At least the people who can afford it will. Of course it's wrong to own a human but there is nothing wrong with owning a robot like this. I saw this 60 minute piece on autonomic AI and it is amazing. Actually scary it's so amazing what is possible and how far behind we are where we could be or will be in a couple/few years.

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Nope. I want my country as white as possible and would rather employ a white man.

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Nope. I want my country as white as possible and would rather employ a white man.
People like you unfortunately don't fund Republicans, corporations do and they want them. They love the cheap labor. So did you till it hurt you. Remember jobs Americans won't do?

People like you unfortunately don't fund Republicans, corporations do and they want them. They love the cheap labor. So did you till it hurt you. Remember jobs Americans won't do?
I have never liked cheap labor....I have never been rich,always been a working class man so cheap labor harms me and those like me the most. Yes I agree corporations LOVE cheap labor but its not a GOP thing only...Democrats love it as well...

I have never liked cheap labor....I have never been rich,always been a working class man so cheap labor harms me and those like me the most. Yes I agree corporations LOVE cheap labor but its not a GOP thing only...Democrats love it as well...
That's as close to admitting guilt you'll ever get a Republican to admit. When both sides are to blame.

No, but I am a married man so you could say I am one.

I don't know if you have noticed. But you ARE a slave. Another bad thing is that even slaves own slaves.

I don't know if you have noticed. But you ARE a slave. Another bad thing is that even slaves own slaves.
Who isn't a slave? There is only one guy who doesn't have a boss and that's trump. But even he answers to us, sort of..

The supreme Court. They don't have a boss
ust equals.

Putin doesn't have a boss.

The bankers don't have a boss.

Forum List

Back