Would you like to know the true Civil War History? This is your chance.

Back then, our nation was a bunch of states that were united
Lincoln created the United States
We never looked back
With Biden in the top seat, this nation has virtually crumbled into dust.

Not about slavery 😂

Why not use history to tell “the real history of the civil war”

The best coverage that I have seen

History

Yeah.....let's listen to a comedian from the UK to get the truth about the South, shall we?

Never mind the fact that these were Democrats, who as we speak are trying to create a new era of slavery in America.

Last edited:
Seriously, why are you idiots still fighting the civil war? Suck it up. The racist South lost.

Slavery isn't coming back. Get over it and move on. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
The war was not about slavery. Did you recall who else said this. It was Governor Nikki Haley. She got ripped for one reason. Democrats want to keep discussing slavery all the time and they don't want to tell the accurate story.

Lincoln was busy killing 630,000 Americans and had no time to do much for the United States. Today people still are very angry over the civil war. So angry they tore down statues who never harmed any of the angry Democrats.

The South created a war because they saw that slavery would eventually end and created a nation to ensure slavery would last forever.
No other nation needed to kill 600,000 to end slavery.

Our racists in the South would rather die than give up their slaves

With Biden in the top seat, this nation has virtually crumbled into dust.

Nonsense

We saw what happened when we let Republicans run the country. Trump preferred to destroy our Democracy rather than admit he had lost

The South created a war because they saw that slavery would eventually end and created a nation to ensure slavery would last forever.
No other nation needed to kill 600,000 to end slavery.

Our racists in the South would rather die than give up their slaves
If right now, you paid $1,000 to own a worker, would you want others to war against you to stop you? The myth is the South created the war. I put this topic up to debunk that kind of claim. We were lied to in our schools. They told us lies. You talk as if you are in the Mind of the South but you are so far removed from this you make stuff up.
What factor to you is the fact over 630,000 citizens got killed thanks to Abes invasion of VA?

Nonsense

We saw what happened when we let Republicans run the country. Trump preferred to destroy our Democracy rather than admit he had lost
That is another myth told just by Democrats. Millions of us were delighted with Trump as our president yet unhappy when he talked since he brags constantly but look at our Border, he solved the problem and Biden tore it up.

First my report. When one thinks of a civil war, they believe there are two sides (normally) waging war for the whole thing. Not that side A invades side B who must defend themselves or perish. Abe invaded but his excuse was not Sumter at all. His excuse was the South had created their constitution which divided the Union and Abe's aim was to put the Union back together. He dismissed claims he waged war over slavery. So the nuts at the View have it upside down.

That lead in takes you to the video.

This is the true untold story you may not know yet.

Olde white guy..

You’re an idiot

Can you imagine an economy that relies on 40 percent of its workforce to work for free?

An economy that thrives on breeding humans like livestock?

A nation that considers 40 percent of its population to be no more than animals?

That was the Confederacy that the OP defends

Lincoln was busy killing 630,000 Americans and had no time to do much for the United States. Today people still are very angry over the civil war. So angry they tore down statues who never harmed any of the angry Democrats.
Still an idiot

Do you ignore facts?

Did you watch the video?
Not one bit. I used to ignore them when I was a Democrat. Not maliciously,but because i was taught bunk that the Civil war was over slaves. I know today I was lied to and want the record cleared. I watched enough of the comedy to realize he was from England and really does not understand the civil war.

Can you imagine an economy that relies on 40 percent of its workforce to work for free?

An economy that thrives on breeding humans like livestock?

A nation that considers 40 percent of its population to be no more than animals?

That was the Confederacy that the OP defends
I am not talking to support slavery. I am merely explaining true history of our past when Abe was president.
Slavery is still happening. Are you really pissed over that or do you only care about the past?

The reason I posted that particular video is so some here can rewind their clock and learn the truth about that war. I feel it important primarily due to the lies told today about that war.
For example, it was not about slavery. As you saw after Slavery ended, the South survived and still is there right now. Many in the south were whites who did not own the plantations. And per our movies today, one feels bad that the slaves were beat. But do you read accounts of the cost of slaves? Who is so stupid to beat up on slaves that cost a fortune to buy?

It is like wife beating. We know about men that beat their wives. But this is abnormal and not done by very many men.
The cotton economy continued with sharecropping by blacks and poor whites.

I am not talking to support slavery. I am merely explaining true history of our past when Abe was president.
Slavery is still happening. Are you really pissed over that or do you only care about the past?
You are wrong, Robert W. The culture continued to 'enslave' the black culture with segregation and violence.
;

That was the hand Lincoln was dealt
The South was seceding before Lincoln even became President
It was his job to fix it.

The Confederacy was a Cancer on our nation. Lincoln killed the cancer

Forum List

Back