Would You Let This Transgender Nurse Bath Your Daughter?

Would you want a mentally ill nurse bathing your daughter?

• Oh yes. My daughter should experience all life has to offer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Hypothetical Scenario:

A confused man decides one day that he's a woman. He happens to work at your local hospital as a nurse. He still has his God-given "junk" but he recently took some drugs that enabled him to develop breasts. He grew his hair out; wears a bra; wears a nurse's dress; and wears lipstick but he's still a man regardless of what your local, Liberal politicians say he is.

Your 12-year-old daughter has a debilitating illness that requires hospital care. The hospital requires that female nurses care for female patients where bathing and dressing the patients are concerned. The hospital has bought into the politically correct stance that a man who thinks he is a woman IS a woman and has, therefore, assigned the confused nurse to care for your daughter.

Would you want this mental/sexual deviant giving your daughter a sponge bath?

Hypothetical Scenario:

A confused man decides one day that he's a woman. He happens to work at your local hospital as a nurse. He still has his God-given "junk" but he recently took some drugs that enabled him to develop breasts. He grew his hair out; wears a bra; wears a nurse's dress; and wears lipstick but he's still a man regardless of what your local, Liberal politicians say he is.

Your 12-year-old daughter has a debilitating illness that requires hospital care. The hospital requires that female nurses care for female patients where bathing and dressing the patients are concerned. The hospital has bought into the politically correct stance that a man who thinks he is a woman IS a woman and has, therefore, assigned the confused nurse to care for your daughter.

I think if my daughter had a debilitating illness, what her nurse has going on under her clothes would be the least of my worries.

Obviously, if he's carried his delusion that he's female that far, it's not like he's really a threat.

If they are going as far as hormone therapy then I would consider them to be as innocent as any other female nurse. Changing your gender seems a bit extreme for some guy who is just out trying to diddle kids.

pretty funny , a mentally ill nurse . Heck , I think that the mentally ill may be running USA government .

Some transgenders really hate women. I would not let a transgendered male to female nurse touch a daughter of mine. Diddling isn't the worst thing a truly vicious woman hating TG can do.

some also believe in the leftie religion , polar bears drowning because the ice is melting , talk to ALGORE 'Arron' and algore even sings a song about global warming . . That's another guy that I wouldn't let near my daughter .

If they are too sick to know what gender they are they are too sick to treat anyone else. There are many other jobs if he wants to stay in a hospital environment.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Nurses are trained to take care of people- regardless of their gender.

Male nurses take care of female patients and female nurses take care of male patients- and vice versa.

I would want the hospital using the same nurse background and training screening procedures as they use for all nurses- and then I would want a good nurse to be the one helping my daughter.

IF my daughter was not comfortable with the nurse- then she could ask for another nurse- and I would support her request- regardless of who the nurse was, or what the reason was.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Have you ever talked to a nurse? Among all the other things they do, they also have to wipe butts of every type person. I'm sure your daughter would not be the first or last of either gender that nurse would help, and you're just being stupid in your scenario.

If they are too sick to know what gender they are they are too sick to treat anyone else. There are many other jobs if he wants to stay in a hospital environment.
Since most child molestation cases are straight men, maybe we should ban them from working at hospitals.
There's nothing straight about molesting a child. But it figures your toggle switch brain only works two ways.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Have you ever talked to a nurse? Among all the other things they do, they also have to wipe butts of every type person. I'm sure your daughter would not be the first or last of either gender that nurse would help, and you're just being stupid in your scenario.
Nothing wrong with opposite genders taking care of you. We were discussing someone too confused to understand what gender they are. If you think you're a duck you still won't be able to fly. Reality matters.

Since most child molestation cases are straight men, maybe we should ban them from working at hospitals.
There's nothing straight about molesting a child. But it figures your toggle switch brain only works two ways.

If your argument is that a transgender person is more likely to do something perverted, the reality is, most child molesters are heterosexual males. Sorry you don't get that.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Nothing wrong with opposite genders taking care of you. We were discussing someone too confused to understand what gender they are. If you think you're a duck you still won't be able to fly. Reality matters.

Still don't see what confusion about gender has to do with child molestation. I guess it takes an unreasonable person to see that connection.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Transgender doesn't bother me.

Hypothetical Scenario:

I think if my daughter had a debilitating illness, what her nurse has going on under her clothes would be the least of my worries.

Obviously, if he's carried his delusion that he's female that far, it's not like he's really a threat.

You're painting all confused transgenders as if they all share the same shade of insanity. What if this particular transgender odd-ball still has a hidden interest in females? Or, considering the fact that it is lumped in with the LGBT community what if he/she/it is a lesbian transgender? Now what-er-ya-gonna-do?

Hypothetical Scenario:

Transgender doesn't bother me.

Good to know. You stand over there and I'll stand over here.

Hypothetical Scenario:

All you had to say is that you don't have a problem with a psychotic fruitcake messing with your daughter. I would understand (well ... not really).

Forum List

Back