Would You Let This Transgender Nurse Bath Your Daughter?

Would you want a mentally ill nurse bathing your daughter?

• Oh yes. My daughter should experience all life has to offer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You're painting all confused transgenders as if they all share the same shade of insanity. What if this particular transgender odd-ball still has a hidden interest in females? Or, considering the fact that it is lumped in with the LGBT community what if he/she/it is a lesbian transgender? Now what-er-ya-gonna-do?

No, I just don't get all upset about people's sexuality like you do.

I don't give two hoots what their "sexuality" is. The OP is concerned about placing ones daughter in harms way when it can be avoided.
Yet you have failed miserably to prove a 12 year old girl would be in harms way. You haven't established a correlation between transgenders and child rapists.

Other than demonstrating you lack even the basic ability of discerning reality from a movie, your point is ... ? :dunno:

Hmm. Maybe in SOME instances I couldn't tell, but that doesn't change the fact that this is a mentally unstable person, now does it? Are you going to try to argue that a person who is SO conflicted about their own gender does not suffer from a mental illness of some kind? That this is a normal variant of the human condition? Sorry, I don't buy it.
You haven't established that a transgender can't competently provide nursing care as adequately as a normal person. Bulimia is a mental disorder -- are bulimics not capable of adequately administering nursing aide? Or does that make a 12 year old girl uncomfortable too?

YOU being all upset and indignant about transgender people does not make other people feel any more comfortable being around them. It is MY choice who touches my body, or do you liberals want to take THAT right away too? Fucking hypocrites.
Are you insane? Where did I say you don't have a right over who touches your body?

Well, is that not essentially what you are saying? That I should NOT have the right to refuse a sponge bath from a person who creeps me out?
No, that's not at all what I'm essentially saying. Of course you always have the right to refuse treatment. The OP tried, and failed, to establish a correlation between transgenders and child rapists. Since no such correlation can be made, the thread has devolved into this being about "discomfort" with it.

The question was would I want this person giving my 12-year-old daughter a sponge bath. My answer is no, I would not. I would feel uncomfortable with that situation. I don't care if YOU don't like it, and neither does anyone else.

I think that most 12-year-old girls would feel uncomfortable with such a situation. You and people like you want to try to force these people upon the rest of us. Well too bad, you cannot. I still have choices.

You haven't established that a transgender can't competently provide nursing care as adequately as a normal person. Bulimia is a mental disorder -- are bulimics not capable of adequately administering nursing aide? Or does that make a 12 year old girl uncomfortable too?

YOU being all upset and indignant about transgender people does not make other people feel any more comfortable being around them. It is MY choice who touches my body, or do you liberals want to take THAT right away too? Fucking hypocrites.
Are you insane? Where did I say you don't have a right over who touches your body?

Well, is that not essentially what you are saying? That I should NOT have the right to refuse a sponge bath from a person who creeps me out?
No, that's not at all what I'm essentially saying. Of course you always have the right to refuse treatment. The OP tried, and failed, to establish a correlation between transgenders and child rapists. Since no such correlation can be made, the thread has devolved into this being about "discomfort" with it.

The question was would I want this person giving my 12-year-old daughter a sponge bath. My answer is no, I would not. I would feel uncomfortable with that situation. I don't care if YOU don't like it, and neither does anyone else.

I think that most 12-year-old girls would feel uncomfortable with such a situation. You and people like you want to try to force these people upon the rest of us. Well too bad, you cannot. I still have choices.
Could you give us the definitions of just two words: tolerance and acceptance?

Could you give us the definitions of just two words: tolerance and acceptance?

I can tolerate them just fine. Like I said, I would never be mean or rude (unless they deserved it) and have no interest in denying them anything.

I would choose not to have one in my life, however.

Context matters. And the context of which the OP framed the possible answers was either:

or
  • Hell no. I care for my daughter's safety and well-being.

Either answer infers your daughter's safety being in danger, not her feelings of comfort.

The OP has not established that being a reality, nor can he. He even surrendered this point when he attempted to rely on a fictional horror movie about a crazed cross dresser as evidence.

Context matters. And the context of which the OP framed the possible answers was either:

or

Either answer infers your daughter's safety being in danger, not her feelings of comfort.

The OP has not established that being a reality, nor can he. He even surrendered this point when he attempted to rely on a fictional horror movie about a crazed cross dresser as evidence.

Whatever. I'm just stating my opinion on the question that was asked because it is a valid question, regardless of the added hyperbole.

or

Whatever. I'm just stating my opinion on the question that was asked because it is a valid question, regardless of the added hyperbole.
In no terms was that a valid question. The OP's question was based on the false premise that a transgendered nurse poses a sexual threat to a 12 year old girl because they are transgendered. Since there is no evidence to support such an absurd hypothetical claim, the question itself is borne from bigotry and is anything but valid.

or

In no terms was that a valid question. The OP's question was based on the false premise that a transgendered nurse poses a sexual threat to a 12 year old girl because they are transgendered. Since there is no evidence to support such an absurd hypothetical claim, the question itself is borne from bigotry and is anything but valid.

Would I want a transgendered person giving my sick 12-year-old daughter a sponge bath is the question I am answering. No is my answer with the sexual predator part being irrelevant because one would have NO way of knowing such a thing beforehand.

Hypothetical Scenario:

A confused man decides one day that he's a woman. He happens to work at your local hospital as a nurse. He still has his God-given "junk" but he recently took some drugs that enabled him to develop breasts. He grew his hair out; wears a bra; wears a nurse's dress; and wears lipstick but he's still a man regardless of what your local, Liberal politicians say he is.

Your 12-year-old daughter has a debilitating illness that requires hospital care. The hospital requires that female nurses care for female patients where bathing and dressing the patients are concerned. The hospital has bought into the politically correct stance that a man who thinks he is a woman IS a woman and has, therefore, assigned the confused nurse to care for your daughter.

Would you want this mental/sexual deviant giving your daughter a sponge bath?

If she is qualified to care for my child, I wouldn't give a shit.

Forum List

Back