Would You Let This Transgender Nurse Bath Your Daughter?

Would you want a mentally ill nurse bathing your daughter?

• Oh yes. My daughter should experience all life has to offer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hypothetical Scenario:

A confused man decides one day that he's a woman. He happens to work at your local hospital as a nurse. He still has his God-given "junk" but he recently took some drugs that enabled him to develop breasts. He grew his hair out; wears a bra; wears a nurse's dress; and wears lipstick but he's still a man regardless of what your local, Liberal politicians say he is.

Your 12-year-old daughter has a debilitating illness that requires hospital care. The hospital requires that female nurses care for female patients where bathing and dressing the patients are concerned. The hospital has bought into the politically correct stance that a man who thinks he is a woman IS a woman and has, therefore, assigned the confused nurse to care for your daughter.

Would you want this mental/sexual deviant giving your daughter a sponge bath?

Transgender doesn't bother me.

Good to know. You stand over there and I'll stand over here.

Shrug :rolleyes:

Hypothetical Scenario:

A confused man decides one day that he's a woman. He happens to work at your local hospital as a nurse. He still has his God-given "junk" but he recently took some drugs that enabled him to develop breasts. He grew his hair out; wears a bra; wears a nurse's dress; and wears lipstick but he's still a man regardless of what your local, Liberal politicians say he is.

Your 12-year-old daughter has a debilitating illness that requires hospital care. The hospital requires that female nurses care for female patients where bathing and dressing the patients are concerned. The hospital has bought into the politically correct stance that a man who thinks he is a woman IS a woman and has, therefore, assigned the confused nurse to care for your daughter.

Transgender doesn't bother me.

Good to know. You stand over there and I'll stand over here.

Shrug :rolleyes:
:dance:

I wouldn't want anyone who is potentially mentally ill coming anywhere near my child. It is my duty, as a mom, to protect my child. That comes before any PC bull crap, IMO. Not to mention, since my child would not normally be exposed to such people, I'm sure it would probably make her (or him) feel uncomfortable about it if he or she was aware of it. I also wouldn't want a male nursing bathing my daughter. I know that, as a 12-year-old girl, having some strange man (nurse, transgender or NOT) would have made me extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Yes, if he is a good nurse and I checked his references thoroughly beforehand.
Male nurses take care of females all the time.

Hypothetical Scenario:

AND..your vote choices are pretty lame. Sorry. I like you DD, but those two choices are pretty unfair for a discussion about this.

Hypothetical Scenario:

I think if my daughter had a debilitating illness, what her nurse has going on under her clothes would be the least of my worries.

Obviously, if he's carried his delusion that he's female that far, it's not like he's really a threat.

You're painting all confused transgenders as if they all share the same shade of insanity. What if this particular transgender odd-ball still has a hidden interest in females? Or, considering the fact that it is lumped in with the LGBT community what if he/she/it is a lesbian transgender? Now what-er-ya-gonna-do?
Unless said nurse is also a child rapist, what's the concern? Even if he is still sexually attracted to women doesn't mean he's attracted to children. But then, this is a creation from your own imagination, so you decide just how perverted your make believe nurse is...

Hypothetical Scenario:

I think if my daughter had a debilitating illness, what her nurse has going on under her clothes would be the least of my worries.

Obviously, if he's carried his delusion that he's female that far, it's not like he's really a threat.

You're painting all confused transgenders as if they all share the same shade of insanity. What if this particular transgender odd-ball still has a hidden interest in females? Or, considering the fact that it is lumped in with the LGBT community what if he/she/it is a lesbian transgender? Now what-er-ya-gonna-do?
Unless said nurse is also a child rapist, what's the concern? Even if he is still sexually attracted to women doesn't mean he's attracted to children. But then, this is a creation from your own imagination, so you decide just how perverted your make believe nurse is...

Because, most 12-year-old girls are going to feel uncomfortable being bathed by a man, regardless of whether or not he believes he is a woman.

My main concern is my kid surviving. If this nurse is good at what she does...who cares whats in her pants???

And furthermore....calling her mentally ill is also unwarranted. If you want a straw man discussion, at least let folks give answers that are not already askew with insulting descriptions.

Hypothetical Scenario:

But we're talking about a seriously confused and mentally ill individual. Not just a normal, male nurse.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Have you ever talked to a nurse? Among all the other things they do, they also have to wipe butts of every type person. I'm sure your daughter would not be the first or last of either gender that nurse would help, and you're just being stupid in your scenario.
Nothing wrong with opposite genders taking care of you. We were discussing someone too confused to understand what gender they are. If you think you're a duck you still won't be able to fly. Reality matters.

This is true.

Hypothetical Scenario:

But we're talking about a seriously confused and mentally ill individual. Not just a normal, male nurse.
Sigh. I don't feel like arguing and stressing out over a straw man situation. So..whatever.

/unsub

Hypothetical Scenario:

No ... this "man" has determined just how "perverted" he is by trying to physically change himself into a woman. He is unstable and requires psychiatric treatment. All I need to know is that he has a serious problem. The depth of that problem isn't my problem. I just need to assure that he keeps his hands away from my daughter.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Because, most 12-year-old girls are going to feel uncomfortable being bathed by a man, regardless of whether or not he believes he is a woman.
You assume a 12 year old can tell it's a man.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Sigh. I don't feel like arguing and stressing out over a straw man situation. So..whatever.

/unsub

It may be strawman today but our society is rapidly moving towards this very real possibility.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Voice, hand size, facial structure. Kids aren't stupid.

Hypothetical Scenario:

Well, most of the ones I've seen, you can tell. There is just something "off" about them. Besides, I don't really care. My child. I decide what's best. I don't think that would be a good situation for my child or for me.

Hypothetical Scenario:

No ... this "man" has determined just how "perverted" he is by trying to physically change himself into a woman. He is unstable and requires psychiatric treatment. All I need to know is that he has a serious problem. The depth of that problem isn't my problem. I just need to assure that he keeps his hands away from my daughter.
Are you claiming transgendered folks are also child molesters?

Hypothetical Scenario:

Are you claiming transgendered folks are also child molesters?

I don't about all that, but they are weird.

Forum List

Back