Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

im not insinuating that paying a kid to mow the lawn should illicit a friggin audit. But, welfare fraud both narrows it's coverage and feeds anti-safety net sentiment. I've been very specific with my criticism.

it's not "NEW' music that facilitates the trash. It's the mtv trash that you are told is "cool" despite the talentless shit that it is. All via bloated labels whose bankroll is no longer facilitated thanks to new technology.

but hey, if you want to use mp3 pirates to rationalize hocking food stamps in the parking lot then so be it.

MTV? WTF?

Your synapses are misfiring, AGAIN.

Later

Which is admirable, and as a single man, you really aren't eligible for anything except for foodstamps.

But people with kids should be able to feed them, if the program is there. I certainly am not a huge proponent of welfare and state funding for bad behavior, but I've seen too many people who are hard working people whose lives are made bearable by the fact that they can get medication and food for their kids, thanks to the state.

Enlighten me, Allie...

You claim to be a conservative, but you don't advocate for less government, more responsible defense spending, or cutting entitlements, at least welfare anyway.

Are you merely a social conservative, with no real regard for the fiscal angle, or am I missing something?

im not insinuating that paying a kid to mow the lawn should illicit a friggin audit. But, welfare fraud both narrows it's coverage and feeds anti-safety net sentiment. I've been very specific with my criticism.

You Sir have validated your own hypocrisy with the first line in this post.I rest my case without having to mention you are a thief.

it's not "NEW' music that facilitates the trash. It's the mtv trash that you are told is "cool" despite the talentless shit that it is. All via bloated labels whose bankroll is no longer facilitated thanks to new technology.

but hey, if you want to use mp3 pirates to rationalize hocking food stamps in the parking lot then so be it.

Your thievery is every bit as criminal as any other thievery, a thief is a thief is a thief, and you are a self confessed thief.

Your thievery is every bit as criminal as any other thievery, a thief is a thief is a thief, and you are a self confessed thief.

Did I point out that while I am generally opposed to snitches I would have absolutely NO qualms about dropping a dime on YOU for so much as pilfering a crust of bread?:badgrin:

Did I point out that while I am generally opposed to snitches I would have absolutely NO qualms about dropping a dime on YOU for so much as pilfering a crust of bread?:badgrin:

I never snitch.

Did you notice Shogun using the 'C' word?:)

When someone breaks the law it is not "snitching" to report them. In fact society would be better off if everyone REPORTED illegal activity when they saw it.

This childish ( not calling YOU childish, the act) idea that snitching is bad is just stupid. Only criminals should be associated with refusing to tell authorities about criminal activity.

I realize you are just harrassing Roomy, but this concept irritates me. That Grown people believe it is simply idiotic.

um...don't you advocate ripping off artists?

:cuckoo:

I'm not taking a position here ohter than to point out the hypocrisy of Shogun. :D

When it comes to hypotheticals like the one that kicked off this thread, I cannot offer a general standard. I have to take it on a case by case basis. If I despise someone, I may rat them out for stealing a pack of gum. My brother on the other hand, would have to kill somebody (and I'd have to disapprove) before I'd even consider making the call.

MTV? WTF?

Your synapses are misfiring, AGAIN.

Later

If YOU can't figure out what I mean by MTV, you know, MUSIC TELEVISION while posting a video of a fucking performance FARCE where the latest packaged turd proves what kind of bullshit you pay for with your CD money then so be it. It's not like you to address an argument when trembling in the presence of a man anyway.

You Sir have validated your own hypocrisy with the first line in this post.I rest my case without having to mention you are a thief.

HA!

yea.. cause a kid mowing a lawn is JUST LIKE an adult being paid for a full time job under the table in order to avoid taxes!

:eusa_dance:

WOW.

Sounds like you are just looking for anything to validate your scummy fucking lifestyle, dude. It's cool though.. I rob from the Ashlee Simpsons while you rob from poverty stricken kids whose families actually NEED the tax revenue that you steal from. If this is enough validation for you to sleep at night then so be it.

Hey dude.. Like I said.. if YOU need to find something to force equate with your behaviour then go for it. It's a laughing riot to suggest downloading mp3s is as melevolent as tax evasion and welfare fraud but, hey, Im not the one who needs to relieve his conscious. Criminal?

HAHAHA!

yea, dude.. share that joke with the Welfare Abuse website I recently posted.

HA!

yea.. cause a kid mowing a lawn is JUST LIKE an adult being paid for a full time job under the table in order to avoid taxes!

:eusa_dance:

WOW.

Sounds like you are just looking for anything to validate your scummy fucking lifestyle, dude. It's cool though.. I rob from the Ashlee Simpsons while you rob from poverty stricken kids whose families actually NEED the tax revenue that you steal from. If this is enough validation for you to sleep at night then so be it.

Generally people are paid under the table so their BOSSES can avoid paying taxes, not the other way around. Or they are paid under the table to avoid being garnished for child support.

I've run across zero people who choose to be paid under the table for any other reason.

I take that back. I've had one babysitter, an elderly lady who lived in a tiny substandard apartment, who did not report her babysitting money for tax purposes. I didn't turn her in. She had no dependents and if she got raped for taxes as a single working adult, she would have to get out of the babysitting business and that would have left me high and dry.

Last edited:
I'm not taking a position here ohter than to point out the hypocrisy of Shogun. :D

When it comes to hypotheticals like the one that kicked off this thread, I cannot offer a general standard. I have to take it on a case by case basis. If I despise someone, I may rat them out for stealing a pack of gum. My brother on the other hand, would have to kill somebody (and I'd have to disapprove) before I'd even consider making the call.

lemme guess... you are calling me a hypocrite DESPITE your mp3 collection?

hey, at least you are not out working to avoid paying taxes or stealing welfare checks to pay your tivo bill. There are enough Roomy's in this world.

Generally people are paid under the table so their BOSSES can avoid paying taxes, not the other way around. Or they are paid under the table to avoid being garnished for child support.

I've run across zero people who choose to be paid under the table for any other reason.

baba, how much fica, fed, state and medicare tax are taken out of the cash Roomy gets while avoiding taxes? I work in hr, baba. There are all sorts of reasons that people use to justify robbing the system.

Being a welfare cheat robs from taxpayers, not from honestly poor, deserving recipients. They still get their benefits. The entire basis of Shogun's moral distinction is bogus. But then again, informing the good people of USMB that Shogun is a hypocrite is as much a revelation as the moon influencing the tides.

I don't know. I know before my son had a baby, he lost about 1/3 of his pay to taxes every month, and got a pittance back in the spring.

baba, how much fica, fed, state and medicare tax are taken out of the cash Roomy gets while avoiding taxes? I work in hr, baba. There are all sorts of reasons that people use to justify robbing the system.

You work in human resources? I never would have guessed it.

Being a welfare cheat robs from taxpayers, not from honestly poor, deserving recipients. They still get their benefits. The entire basis of Shogun's moral distinction is bogus. But then again, informing the good people of USMB that Shogun is a hypocrite is as much a revelation as the moon influencing the tides.

what the fuck do you think pays for welfare, mani. Some irish pot o gold? A hidden national treasure? Mana from heaven? Without tax revenue to support social programs it's pretty stupid to suggest that those on poverty will "still geet their bennys", eh? No, the entire basis of you riding my nuts is bogus. If you can't fathom the difference between downloading mp3s and frauding the government then, by all means, go ahead and rob a bank since you see all crimes on the same level. See what happens to you.

Until then, feel free to bask in the radiance of your Shogun idol until the next time you think you've found something that soothes your angry Shogun worship.

Forum List

Back