Would you have aborted her?

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Maine girl with ‘mermaid syndrome’ dies at 10
‘Tough little thing’ gained following on Internet, TV

PORTLAND, Maine - Shiloh Pepin, a girl who was born with fused legs, a rare condition often called "mermaid syndrome," and gained a wide following on the Internet and U.S. television, has died. She was 10.

Doctors had predicted she would at most only survive for days after her birth. The girl died at Maine Medical Center on Friday afternoon, hospital spokesman John Lamb said. She had been hospitalized in critical condition for nearly a week.

Being born with "mermaid syndrome," also known as sirenomelia, meant that the Kennebunkport girl had only one partially working kidney, no lower colon or genital organs and legs fused from the waist down.

Girl with 'mermaid syndrome' dies at 10 - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Also?? With no genital organs? Was she really a she?

You're politicizing a tragedy ... that's low.

What is low is all you supporters of mass murder via abortion on demand.

You don't pay much attention, or you have a very simple mind. :eusa_whistle:

I pay lots of attention, ANYONE ( and I don't recall if you do or not) that supports elective abortions on Demand is guilty of mass murder. The word you in the previous post does not have to include you personally, but if it does, wear your murder proudly.

What is low is all you supporters of mass murder via abortion on demand.

You don't pay much attention, or you have a very simple mind. :eusa_whistle:

I pay lots of attention, ANYONE ( and I don't recall if you do or not) that supports elective abortions on Demand is guilty of mass murder. The word you in the previous post does not have to include you personally, but if it does, wear your murder proudly.

Sop then it was an assumption on your part. ;)

I have only stated that abortion is not a simple yes and no problem, that there are instances in which it is something required, however I do not agree with it as a form of emergency birth control in any way. However, all this aside, politicizing a child's misfortune for anything is horrible, no matter what message or side it is for. It is one of the things that angers me, anything that abuses a child.

I guess I just don't have a problem wearing my murder on my sleeve or however RGS put it.

Well ... I'm not against killing adults ... except when it's against the law. ;)

True. I seem to recall you saying something about war being good for population control or something of that nature.

The only humans I care about the welfare of are children, they are innocent as far as I am concerned, but most adults are not, so meh, since I only care about the innocent I can't say I care much about adults. :cool:

PORTLAND, Maine - Shiloh Pepin, a girl who was born with fused legs, a rare condition often called "mermaid syndrome," and gained a wide following on the Internet and U.S. television, has died. She was 10.

Doctors had predicted she would at most only survive for days after her birth. The girl died at Maine Medical Center on Friday afternoon, hospital spokesman John Lamb said. She had been hospitalized in critical condition for nearly a week.

Being born with "mermaid syndrome," also known as sirenomelia, meant that the Kennebunkport girl had only one partially working kidney, no lower colon or genital organs and legs fused from the waist down.

what a fool you are.

Didn't you study genes in biology class?

God blessed Shiloh and her parents with 10 years. Sounds to me like her parents loved her and she them. It also sounds like her death was not a result of her condition and if she had not caught pnuemonia she would be alive and well today.

Who knew that at her time of birth doctors could not separate her legs or that sometime in the last 10 years they would not find a way to separate her legs as if that were a requirement to giving her a great life.

Immie

Additionally, she was the only girl with sirenomelia in Kennebunkport.

Forum List

Back