Would you have aborted her?

HE OR SHE IS MAKING A POINT AND IT IS VERY GOOD. IF I WERE THE CHILD, I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN ABORTION AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EASY.
He or she ismaking an important point and it is well taken here. Abortions are not easy to make as some think. If I were the child, I would have chosen abortion. and when I am 90, I will not chose indefinate life support. LET ME GO EASY.

If you were the child you would have had zero say in the matter. Someone else would have made the decision whether you lived or died.

What is funny about your arguement is... Well it is pretty much a moot issue.. You can't exactly have a child and then wait until it is old enough to ask the child what he or she might think..

So it really is a moot issue.. The child never knows one way or the other..

I don't know what kind of pain this little girl had to go through in a daily basis.. Faulty liver and kidneys would have meant that she was in and out of the hospital constantly.. She had 2 liver transplants.. She couldn't go out and play with the other children.. No hope of marriage and children of her own without sex organs.. And she only lived to be 10 years old..

Yup! Given those circumstances.. I would have oped to be aborted.. Save my parents from the hassle and hoped for better developement next time around..

The child has no say, but that isn't by choice, it is by circumstance..

What is really sad is your ignorance and stupidity is most likely by choice.. You watch Faux Noise and you probably listen to Lush Limpdrugs..

Keep telling yourself it's not murder if it makes you sleep better at night.

If you were the child you would have had zero say in the matter. Someone else would have made the decision whether you lived or died.

What is funny about your arguement is... Well it is pretty much a moot issue.. You can't exactly have a child and then wait until it is old enough to ask the child what he or she might think..

I don't know what kind of pain this little girl had to go through in a daily basis.. Faulty liver and kidneys would have meant that she was in and out of the hospital constantly.. She had 2 liver transplants.. She couldn't go out and play with the other children.. No hope of marriage and children of her own without sex organs.. And she only lived to be 10 years old..

Yup! Given those circumstances.. I would have oped to be aborted.. Save my parents from the hassle and hoped for better developement next time around..

What is really sad is your ignorance and stupidity is most likely by choice.. You watch Faux Noise and you probably listen to Lush Limpdrugs..

It is not murder in the eyes of the U.S. Government, but somehow, I think God doesn't really give a darn how the Legislative Branch of the U.S. Government justifies killing human beings.

We have discussed the Sixth Commandment in other threads and whether or not it says "Thou Shalt Not Kill" or "Thou Shalt Not Murder". Does our discussion in such a matter really make a difference? Does our definition of "murder" fit God's definition of "murder"?

I believe that it is evident by the Word of God, that God did not mean "Thou Shalt Not Kill" any human being as he repeatedly gave the command for kings to cause others to be killed and some of those kings were declared righteous.

How does God define murder and where would abortion fit in God's definition? For some reason, I believe abortion would be in God's definition of murder, but that is just my opinion.

Immie

Never. Although with Obamacare, the parents may not have a choice.

It's the opposite. With Obamacare, the parents might have confidence that their daughter will actually receive healthcare as she grows older.

Not with a high-profile case like this. In the end, it comes down to costs. With nationalized healthcare, rationing MUST occur for the good of everyone. This girl's medical costs would be too much for the public system to bear.

Not with a high-profile case like this. In the end, it comes down to costs. With nationalized healthcare, rationing MUST occur for the good of everyone. This girl's medical costs would be too much for the public system to bear.

A high profile case?
A high cost case will be given a song and dance about funding etc. and the patient given sugar pills or a "ease them on" shot.
But a case with a lot of publicity may get much better treatment, to demonstrate how they "care" for people.

I am glad I was not faced with the choice of aborting the fetus or watching a child struggle to live for ten years.

Never. Although with Obamacare, the parents may not have a choice.

It's the opposite. With Obamacare, the parents might have confidence that their daughter will actually receive healthcare as she grows older.

Rationing must occur in every system. There isn't an unlimited a money to go around.

The difference is that with a public system, the rationing that takes place will be a public issue. We can debate collectively how it will happen.

In the private system, the rationing that occurs is kind of hidden. You can look at the other post I created for the type of rationing that occurs today -- such as a woman choosing to die to not destroy her family. People simply fall of the edges and don't really have a recourse because they are either dead or on the way to dying.

sick, is this what the gay movement has sunk to, to use a girl born with a genetic condition as a poster child for gay marriage.

As far as the 45,000 deaths due to lack of insurance, are you sure it was not 44,945? Its impossible that its excatly 45,000.

Sorry, but what the fuck are you babbling about?

xÞx;1651528 said:
Would you care to share your reason(s)?

It's an extremely defective child. If I can avoid having an extremely defective child I will. It's that simple to me.

Just goes to show you its harder to abort an extremely defective mind. Too bad, if we could abort defective minds we would not have ugly ignorant posts.

So dumbass aborts a defective child and the perfect child is stuck with a defective parent such as Article 15, isnt irony funny.
Is such a personal attack supposed to strengthen your argument? Did you want to argue a point with Article 15, re are you just being a little bitch?

Yes, I would have.

You would have simply, and without remorse; erased 10 years of someone who could have taught you something profound?? That is very very sad, as well as disturbing

You can't erase what doesn't exist nor know whether someone would 'teach you something profound' or fly a plane into a building.

Sense: do try to make some

Maine girl with ‘mermaid syndrome’ dies at 10
‘Tough little thing’ gained following on Internet, TV

PORTLAND, Maine - Shiloh Pepin, a girl who was born with fused legs, a rare condition often called "mermaid syndrome," and gained a wide following on the Internet and U.S. television, has died. She was 10.

Doctors had predicted she would at most only survive for days after her birth. The girl died at Maine Medical Center on Friday afternoon, hospital spokesman John Lamb said. She had been hospitalized in critical condition for nearly a week.

Being born with "mermaid syndrome," also known as sirenomelia, meant that the Kennebunkport girl had only one partially working kidney, no lower colon or genital organs and legs fused from the waist down.

Girl with 'mermaid syndrome' dies at 10 - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Also?? With no genital organs? Was she really a she?

Not that I know if this is the case here, but should the government had paid for her health care? Imagine that her parents were wondering if they had the resources to pay for her care (prior to her being born) -- do you think it would have helped to know the government would be around to cover the costs of any required treatment?

To what extent should I be on the hook if my neighbor knowingly and cruelly begets a child that I am expected to pay for as until the child finally dies?

You're politicizing a tragedy ... that's low.

HE OR SHE IS MAKING A POINT AND IT IS VERY GOOD. IF I WERE THE CHILD, I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN ABORTION AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EASY.
He or she ismaking an important point and it is well taken here. Abortions are not easy to make as some think. If I were the child, I would have chosen abortion. and when I am 90, I will not chose indefinate life support. LET ME GO EASY.

Definitions of hypothetical on the Web:

* a hypothetical possibility, circumstance, statement, proposal, situation, etc.; "consider the following, just as a hypothetical"

It's not murder, dipshit

The sad thing is that if the pro baby killing idealists had a crystal ball that shows the future of ones health, that they would say and even advocate the death of many peoples children, therfore denying them of their best friend :(

THAT IS THE SCARY THOUGHT :evil:
I think it's scary that people have children in hopes of having a best friend.

xÞx;1658080 said:

It's not murder, dipshit

Of course it is, it's ending innocent human life. That it's legal doesn't change the facts.

Is your calling me a dipshit suppose to strengthen your argument or are you just being a little bitch?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back