Would you have aborted her?

Abortion, very sad, I am glad its not my choice and that its the women who choose. I hate the thought that a baby is killed in the womb, I could not live with myself if I killed a tiny defensless baby quielty nourishing itself in the safety of its mothers womb. How tranquil that life must be, fingers already formed, sucking on her thumb, completely free of the reality of our ugly world. Imagine how warm they feel, imagine how they get a bit bored and move around and play. Tiny little babies, unborn, soon to be a child, yep, a baby, not perfect, many wont live, but who are these folks that judge this tiny unborn playful little bundle of love. If born the baby will love all who give it love and yet we do nothing to protect the unborn, we do even less for the born, letting pedophiles live to rape and kill again.

The only tranquil place a baby will know is the womb, the least people can do is let the baby live the nine months and after its born than kill the baby while looking it in its innnocent eyes.

The great defenders of humanity, judges of life, who lives, who dies, the great liberal cause, to kill the defenseless while they believe they are perfectly safe, brave men and women with the right to choose, more power on earth than god or nature. The power to kill those they judge defective.

Yet as we debate, an unborn baby lives in tranquilty, nourishing itself through its belly button, nourishing itself to its life line, the babies mother, tragically sad.

If I had the power I would put an end to abortion, a woman has the choice, its just a matter of timing, a woman has the choice before she gets pregnant, sex causes pregnancy, how many more billions of education before woman understand this.

As far as rape goes or life threatening situations, life is tough, maybe if we killied rapist the first time they raped someone this would not be a debate.

Life threatening situations are the call of a doctor.

Still, the unborn live in tranquility, the unborn has a right to live in the safety of the womb. No adults rights supercede the rights of the innocent.

A violent abortion is a cruel and unusual torture, horror, unimaginable horror

It's the opposite. With Obamacare, the parents might have confidence that their daughter will actually receive healthcare as she grows older.

Not with a high-profile case like this. In the end, it comes down to costs. With nationalized healthcare, rationing MUST occur for the good of everyone. This girl's medical costs would be too much for the public system to bear.

Rationing must occur in every system. There isn't an unlimited a money to go around.

The difference is that with a public system, the rationing that takes place will be a public issue. We can debate collectively how it will happen.

In the private system, the rationing that occurs is kind of hidden. You can look at the other post I created for the type of rationing that occurs today -- such as a woman choosing to die to not destroy her family. People simply fall of the edges and don't really have a recourse because they are either dead or on the way to dying.

Not exactly. You're assuming that that there's a fixed amount of wealth. Not true. Wealth is based on productivity. Productivity is expandable. That's what happens in the private sector. With a public system, everyone will be forced to accept collectivism where there is a limited amount of money to go around. Sure, in the private sector, some people will have better insurance than others. That's life. (Of course, the poor have an insurance program so they aren't forgotten. That's good.)

My only point here is that this is a high-profile case and the money will be found to care for this girl, regardless of whether the parents can afford it or not. In a purely government run system, this girl would have to be aborted because of the exhorbitant costs associated with her care.

I could never abort a child but I'm not going to stand in the way for someone else to do it for they have to live with that decision not me. This girl I watched on TV and she was so full of life, hopes, dreams, just like all of you! She may have lived only 10 years but who is to say even a healthy child won't die at age 10.

This girl was a human being, broken body but her mind and heart were intact. That to me is a life worth living, so did she and her mother. Can you all respect that?

Still, the unborn live in tranquility, the unborn has a right to live in the safety of the womb. No adults rights supercede the rights of the innocent.

The uterus, another area that needs to be nationalized by the fascist state.

:eusa_hand:

People like mdn see no difference between killing another human being in your body, the backyard or, or the street. If you disagree, then address the point instead of making yourself into another babbling idiot.

Forum List

Back