Would you consider ANY of the candidates on the left rational down to earth politicians?

Would you consider ANY of the candidates on the left rational down to earth politicians?

Not a one. I consider any member of the Democratic Party or supportive of Democrats or Progressives of the other party to be possessed of clearly defined character flaws. I cannot think of a circumstance or set of circumstances where I would vote for any of them for any position of responsibility.

None of these candidates appear normal to me. Almost all of their ideas are beyond absurd.

I guess the good news in all of this is if they continue on this path they have no chance of winning the Whitehouse and might even lose control of the House.
Considering that all you listen to is GOP garbage propaganda and character assassination of Democrats, that's not surprising.Try support for truth and progress instead of give away to the rich and cutting benefits and services for everyone else, GOP dupe.

None of these candidates appear normal to me. Almost all of their ideas are beyond absurd.

I guess the good news in all of this is if they continue on this path they have no chance of winning the Whitehouse and might even lose control of the House.
Considering that all you listen to is GOP garbage propaganda and character assassination of Democrats, that's not surprising.Try support for truth and progress instead of give away to the rich and cutting benefits and services for everyone else, GOP dupe.

Says the board liar.

Elections are about contrast.

The contrast is between the candidates running in the primaries right now. Trump is not part of that equation YET. They all seem a bit unhinged to me. From tearing down existing border walls to banning the combustion engine..... There seems to be no limit to their willingness to out crazy each other.

They are so damn far out in left field how can the possibly hope to appeal to everyday voters once the real race starts.

I will grant you that Trump says some pretty ridiculous shit but he has an economy and record of achievement that will trump his mouth once the actual race begins.
The party has moved so far to the left that there's really no way to know what some of these people actually think.

They're gonna "play to the base", which is all that matters at this point.

I can only hope that, if a Democrat can beat Trump, they'll drop the nutso crap.
Trump has been playing to HIS base for 2 years. Trump is in trouble come 2020 unless you think that the Charlottsville Gang can pull him through.

It's because they know their audience.

Not a dig. FACT.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them. ALL of them

And I wouldn't bet a plug nickel against one of those scumbags winning. Most people don't know the scuminess of the typical dimocrap voter because you're insulated from them.

Do you think the dimocrap scumbags in here are just yanking your chain?

Trust me, they are not. They are serious as dogs copulating

She has not gotten much media attention but Tulsi Gabbard seems to be rational and have common sense. I would have to hear more from her to be sure of this but so far she does not come as a far left fanatic.

I like Gabbard a bunch also. Very much like Tim Ryan, guy has a good head on his shoulders and is considered a moderate nowadays.

I consider the current Democrat Party and almost all Democrat politicians to be Far Left Radicals, and wildly anti American.

.Try support for truth and progress

I'd like to see that from either side.

^ posts that knowing Trump is the right's candidate
He is and so far the economy likes what he is doing. You want to risk that just to spite your "feelings" on a know nothing nutjob?
The economy will always like the big fed gubmint injecting so much money into it that it adds $1 trillion+ per year to the debt

Is that supposed to be a case for giving Trump 4 more years?

:auiqs.jpg:
I'd like to see younger blood in office Trump has proven that advanced age doesn't mean wisdom..
Oh really? No wonder you lefttard have nothing to work with. You're all so damn clueless you've only got the bottom of the barrel left to work with.

I don't despise or hate anyone. That's for people like you.

I am, however, thankful that I don't have to go through life like that
You just got done comparing Trump to the crazies on the left.

Now you cant/refuse to answer a pretty basic question.

I don't despise or hate anyone. That's for people like you. I am, however, thankful that I don't have to go through life like that
You just got done comparing Trump to the crazies on the left. Now you cant/refuse to answer a pretty basic question.
Actually, I did, in posts 5 and 18.

Would you like me to simplify them for you?

well

more rational and down to earth than trump, certainly.....

I am also certain that they would have more respect for conservatives than trump and conservatives have for them.

It's because they know their audience.

Not a dig. FACT.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them. ALL of them

And I wouldn't bet a plug nickel against one of those scumbags winning. Most people don't know the scuminess of the typical dimocrap voter because you're insulated from them.

Do you think the dimocrap scumbags in here are just yanking your chain?

Trust me, they are not. They are serious as dogs copulating

Over 65 million people voted for the Democrat in the last presidential election, and you think that most people are insulated from Democrat voters? :lol:

Forum List

Back