Would you consider ANY of the candidates on the left rational down to earth politicians?

There are enough announced candidates that I don't know them nearly well enough to form a strong opinion about them. I tend not to trust anyone who runs for president by default, however, so I'm not going to hold out much hope about the rationality of the candidates. Considering what it seems to take to make a successful run today, "down to earth" is not a characterization I'm likely to apply to any serious presidential candidate.

She has not gotten much media attention but Tulsi Gabbard seems to be rational and have common sense. I would have to hear more from her to be sure of this but so far she does not come as a far left fanatic.

I like Gabbard a bunch also. Very much like Tim Ryan, guy has a good head on his shoulders and is considered a moderate nowadays.
I would like to see her get some more air time from the media she strikes me as someone who could appeal to moderates from both parties and indpendents I just don't know if she can make it through a primary where most of the candidates are trying to race to the most extreme position.

The constant refrain that the Dems have gone "so far left" is bullshit.

The economy is in the same shape it was in when Trump took office. That was HORRIBLE before. It's AWESOME now. Derp. Derp.

Trump has no policies.....meaning that he cannot discuss any of them in detail at all. He speaks in sound bites that he hears on FOX and from the weird kids he hangs with in the WH.

Any of the current Dem candidates are better qualified to be president than Trump. And this time, people won't stay home.

No, and I find myself wondering if that is on purpose. Are they trying to appeal to the radical wings of the party in the primaries and preparing to tack to the middle during the general.

Magic 8 Ball Says: Signs Point To Yes.

What about Pete. He has no platform. So outside of him being gay we know nothing at all how he'll be a President. Think he and his boyfriend will have butt sex in the Oval Office?

The demo line us is sad really sad its like the cast of looney tunes they all have unreasonable plans .
Radical aftet radical its sad.

Forum List

Back