CDZ Would you be more or less likely to vote for Trump now?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

For me I would be less likely due to my fear of racism.

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.

I would never vote for Trump or anyone like him, but I would be less against him now than before. He's dropping his main promises faster than a hot rock now that he is learning just how stupid and unreasonable they are. At this rate, in a few more weeks, he will have dropped every promise he ever made, and shown his dumb assed supporters just what he really thought about them all along.

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

Nope, it remains idiotic to make judgments before he takes office.
And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

Less Likely...

He has put extremist in his cabinet and wants to abolish climate science...This man is a real threat to this country.
but matthew he has said he wants to invest heavily in infrastructure....a couple of months ago i asked you if he said he would invest in that would you be more apt to accept the guy,you said you probably would.....is the wind blowing a different way now?....just askin...

And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

Of course you believed all the lies that are suddenly not that big of a deal.

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.
Where's your poll ??

Do you NOT know how to set up a poll ??

Now that I know people are questioning the popular vote count, I would have encouraged more third party voters to vote either for Trump or Clinton because of the close race, then tried to get more people off the fence and vote instead of staying home.

I'd probably still vote for Trump. If I knew for sure that no nonsense was going to be brought up contesting the popular vote or the Electoral system, I might have voted for Stein to help support the Greens since I'm in TX that generally goes to GOP anyway.

However if games were going to be played with votes, I'd still vote for Trump to say NO to liberal manipulations through media distracting people with race and partisan issues instead of sticking with Constitutional issues of checking govt.

Because the liberals are only mobilizing to take back representation as a response to getting voted out, I'd be more likely to vote and get other people to vote for Trump so Democrats finally organize and quit depending on party leaders getting elected to mandate for them. This seems to be the only wake up call to force fellow progressives to fund and run programs ourselves, so now that I know Trump has enough to win I'd encourage even more to make sure of it.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.
Their fear of right-wing dominance is greater than all those lies!

Of course you can't. You believe the 30 years of right wing character assassination she has suffered.

Where's your poll ??

Do you NOT know how to set up a poll ??

Nah, just looking for opinions. Sorry.

Even the big sites like Facebook, Craigslist and Youtube can (and want?) be had by a good bot on a set of private Proxies so I don't give much value to "likes", "views", polls or what not.....although I do admit, a weird poll after an election would be odd for folks to hit up....

I haven't tested this site to see if I can bot it with Proxies.

Forum List

Back