Would you accept that some adults want to be the other gender?

Would you accept that some adults want to be the other gender?

• Total voters
Would you accept that some adults want to be the other gender? This is their personal choice and that they're free to do so in the freest land on earth???

I'll admit that they're NOT that gender(sex) biologically as science says, but would you accept their choice?
It's weird that you would ask if some approve of what other's want. you can want to bee whatever the hell you want. Being that is another story.

Hell is spelled with a capitol H no matter where it is in the sentence. Heaven is also spelled with a capitol H no matter where it is in the sentence.

I find it thoroughly unprincipled of conservatives to condone "abridgement" of one's exercising freedom of speech, self-expression under the 1st Amendment, by undergoing sexual reassignment while simultaneously railing against "infringement" of certain individuals' exercise of their 2nd Amendment rights. Quite simply, just as the prohibition on abridgment of the freedom of speech is not absolute, so it must be re: the 2nd Amendment. [1]

No one, at least not me, is arguing against sexual reassignment or looking to infringe access to it in any way except for prohibiting passing the cost of said reassignment to the public purse. The 2nd Amendment guarantees me the right to keep and bear arms, but doesn't put the cost of that ownership on the taxpayers. A person exercising his/her 1st Amendment rights can not expect his or her expression to be subsidized by the taxpayers.

While the right to keep and bear arms is pretty unambiguous in the Constitution, the right to self-expression by put on women's clothing and use the ladies room isn't similar enshrined in the Constitution ... at least not specifically. If we accept limitations on the 2nd Amendment in form of when, where and what we can bear and keep there is nothing hypocritical about accepting similar where and when limitations on the 1st.

I really don't give a flying fuck what other people do as long as it has no effect on anyone else

Would you accept that some adults want to be the other gender? This is their personal choice and that they're free to do so in the freest land on earth???

I'll admit that they're NOT that gender(sex) biologically as science says, but would you accept their choice?

I don't care if you want to wear a dress. You are just as creepy without one probably.

I really don't give a flying fuck what other people do as long as it has no effect on anyone else

It would be impossible (or improbably difficult) to do anything that does not affect anyone else on the planet, even if we ignore the Butterfly Effect. But I believe you're speaking of a financial impact. Otherwise, you're treading on shaky ground legally.

The famous saying, 'Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose', speaks of a physical affect. Being offended or similarly impacted by an action is subject to evaluation based on a local reasonable standard. It would be very difficult to arrive at a common definition of 'reasonable' in today's fluid legal environment.

Adults can do what they want. However children should not be messed with until after they have reached physical maturity. That means no hormones and no surgery.

The concern is bandwagon jumping on this whole transgender thing, when its actually only a small fraction of the population with actual gender dysphoria.

As this article goes over, there is such thing as a tomboy phase for some girls, do we now label them transgender?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/opinion/my-daughter-is-not-transgender-shes-a-tomboy.html

Ummm ... I want to be The Undisputed Unchallenged All-Powerful Invulnerable With Many Super Powers Dearly Beloved And Feared Master Of The Entire World And The Surrounding Area.

Accommodate me!

It would be impossible (or improbably difficult) to do anything that does not affect anyone else on the planet, even if we ignore the Butterfly Effect. But I believe you're speaking of a financial impact. Otherwise, you're treading on shaky ground legally.

The famous saying, 'Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose', speaks of a physical affect. Being offended or similarly impacted by an action is subject to evaluation based on a local reasonable standard. It would be very difficult to arrive at a common definition of 'reasonable' in today's fluid legal environment.

there is not any way that a guy who says he's a girl affects my life none zero zip nada

While the law takes baby steps to catch up with science, medicine,
So pretending to be a gender that doesn't match your DNA is "science"???
"Pretending to be a gender that doesn't match your DNA" is neither science nor non-science. Did you truly not realize that before you wrote that inane question? The fact that "pretending to be" is a an action and "science" and it's opposite are nouns should have been enough for you to have known not conflate the two in one question.

Would you like again "put the 'e' in 'ig-nernt,'" or would care to ask me an intelligently germane question?

there is not any way that a guy who says he's a girl affects my life none zero zip nada

And neither mine as well ... but you can't clearly say there is anything anyone would do that doesn't affect someone in some way.

Good, lord, OP. You asked a straightforward enough "yes-no" question. Why didn't you merely provide as poll responses "yes" and "no" rather than, or at least in addition to, those "loaded" and qualified options you did?

I may be mistaken, but I doubt many sagacious potential responders are going to, by answering the survey question, allow you to put words in their mouth. I know I sure won't, but, I'm just one person....

matthew isn't capable of asking a non loaded question. Most progressives aren't. The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. Only hard core progressives and religious nut jobs do. And, more importantly, wish to empower government to punish you for that behavior.

Good, lord, OP. You asked a straightforward enough "yes-no" question. Why didn't you merely provide as poll responses "yes" and "no" rather than, or at least in addition to, those "loaded" and qualified options you did?

I may be mistaken, but I doubt many sagacious potential responders are going to, by answering the survey question, allow you to put words in their mouth. I know I sure won't, but, I'm just one person....

matthew isn't capable of asking a non loaded question. Most progressives aren't. The overwhelming majority of people in this country don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. Only hard core progressives and religious nut jobs do. And, more importantly, wish to empower government to punish you for that behavior.

As has been said before, it's not the part where you want to go on a ride somewhere, its when you want to force the rest of us to come along on that ride with you.

And neither mine as well ... but you can't clearly say there is anything anyone would do that doesn't affect someone in some way.

I just did and you agreed with me
but here's another I can eat ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner and it would not affect anyone in anyway

Great choices of answers.:laugh:. Its why most people don't like the whole topic. Either agree completely or be considered a hateful bigot.
There are issues with this topic that will never go away. Of course I believe in personal freedom and know there are people struggling with this. There are also people who are just jumping on this bandwagon to go against everything else.

The LBTG and NAMBA community are wacko to the extreme.

You probably meant NAMBLA. Namba is a place.

One has no relation to the other.

IMO, consenting adults = none of my business.

Pedophilia, molesting of children, if proven, the punishment should be extreme. For example. the catholic church support NAMBLA and actually hide pedos. IMO, that should be punished and yet, its accepted.

My main problem with transsexuals is there want for special treatment. Also, the way society handles them makes me sick to my stomach.
However, if a person wants to change their sex, who cares? Its the denial of science that irks me while society tells them its "normal"and shit. Just wanting to try a different gender? You only live once.

Personally I do not care.

I don't care what they do, if they want to become a man or a woman, what I do care about is that I don't want them to either feel they have to announce it to the planet or push it in my face or demand that they get special rights or that a man should be allowed to use the female bathroom....and if I disagree they scream that I'm a bigot.

Also I wish they'd just STFU about it all, what do they want a medal or something? Or is it just that they are Attention Seekers.

I especially though do care when the Transgenderism Agenda is pushed in schools to children, those perverts who push this into childrens minds should be dragged to the nearest tree and lynched.

Also Matthew, why are you so obsessed with posting about Transgenderism, aside from your organic hatred of The Donald and your science and infrastructure obsessions you have an unusual interest in Transgenderism, there are several other people who also have this unusual interest in Transgenderism and faggotry in general and all of them like you are men.

Forum List

Back