Take control of your health...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Sign up for this program and stop doing what your conventional medical doctor tells you....he/she will kill you.

UNDOCTORED CAN MAKE YOU SMARTER THAN YOUR DOCTOR

INFORMATION AND COLLABORATION THAT IS DEVOTED TO FREEING YOU FROM HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.
Home

Well it seems Darwin was right...

You go right ahead there..

Is this the new GOP Healthcare plan... DIY Healthcare...

The program is for the financial health of Dr. William Davis, who created it. You pay $84 for the 21 day program and $299 for the program's health tools.

gipper, RoISHI, and CowboyTed: send me $5, and I will tell you what you need to do. Go to your doctor.

The program is for the financial health of Dr. William Davis, who created it. You pay $84 for the 21 day program and $299 for the program's health tools.

gipper, RoISHI, and CowboyTed: send me $5, and I will tell you what you need to do. Go to your doctor.
Idiot.

His book outlines it all for $19 on Amazon.

Jake please go to your conventional medicine doctor...but we will miss you on this forum.

Bullshit. Unfortunately I am a victim of Obamacare beginning this past January.
I can't see the doctor I saw for years, virtually nothing is really covered since I have a criminally high deductible.
I don't have health insurance, I have Obamacare. Which is used to be called catastrophic care and cost 1/5th as much.

gipper has not read the entire link please. It says exactly that:$84 for the vids and $299 for the program's tools.

You have been hooked again, gipper.

Home

gipper has not read the entire link please. It says exactly that:$84 for the vids and $299 for the program's tools.

You have been hooked again, gipper.

Home
...but all you need do if you are a cheap fuck, which apparently you are, is buy the book.

Here it all is, people.

You are not alone: join the thousands of people who are following this movement and experiencing often incredible turnarounds in hundreds of health conditions  We are doing it together, and we want you to come along for the ride. 

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_198" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 117.984px;">

UNDOCTORED CONNECT
Join us in our free social learning network dedicated to your health
A suite of online learning opportunities. From home health to professional development. Courses are tailored to different health objectives and different styles of learning. 

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_221" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 118.984px;">

UNDOCTORED U
Learn online and become Undoctored on your own terms
Undoctored Inner Circle: Coming Soon!

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_240" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 118.984px;">

INNER CIRCLE
Subscription service providing premium content and service
Dr. Davis helps you create a grain-free lifestyle without sacrificing nutrition, variety, or taste.

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_258" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 110.078px;">

BLOG
Read Dr. William Davis' latest insights, recipes and writings
A vacation with a purpose: health empowerment through knowedge, expereincem and inspiration. 

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_278" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 108px;">

UNDOCTORED CRUISE
A grain free educational cruise through the Caribbean
Undoctor your workplace.

" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1493558515612_297" style="line-height: 0; text-align: center; position: relative; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 108px;">

Undoctor your workplace.

CORPORATE SERVICES
Keynote presentations, consulting, wellness programs

It is hilarious.

I will give you what you need right now.

Count calories: 1600 to 1800 daily.

No: white flour, refined sugar, carbonation, sugar substitutes.

Yes: grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, and soy milk products.

Exercise: 45 minutes daily. Begin slowly. No need to be batman, superman, or any sort of he man. Incorporate a light tai chi or pi you program. You can get them for free.

Result: a better you who feels much better. You will lose ten pounds a month until you hit the right weight.

Jakey I haven't had a doctor for years. No insurance, no money, no doctor, that is the way it works. FB is free. In what I have learned in the last year and a half is I would have avoided three major surgeries in my life if my doctors would have had a decent tech lab and treated verses cut. It would have saved a hell of a lot of issues I have had to deal with on top of being chemically poisoned on the job and the employer and their insurance company sending me off to a drugged out whack job that was going to let me die. Give your advice to someone who is totally ignorant as I have had enough of being filled full of verbal shit from the medical community.

Jakey I haven't had a doctor for years. No insurance, no money, no doctor, that is the way it works. FB is free. In what I have learned in the last year and a half is I would have avoided three major surgeries in my life if my doctors would have had a decent tech lab and treated verses cut. It would have saved a hell of a lot of issues I have had to deal with on top of being chemically poisoned on the job and the employer and their insurance company sending me off to a drugged out whack job that was going to let me die. Give your advice to someone who is totally ignorant as I have had enough of being filled full of verbal shit from the medical community.
I am giving my advice to those who will read it.

Much of what you wrote above is true in other peoples' lives as well.

You have been self studying, which is exactly what every person should do, and taking control of your health.

You don't need to pay Dr. Davis to do what you are doing.

I am giving my advice to those who will read it.

Much of what you wrote above is true in other peoples' lives as well.

You have been self studying, which is exactly what every person should do, and taking control of your health.

You don't need to pay Dr. Davis to do what you are doing.
I have no intent on paying anything, his FB page is free. Everyone starts somewhere at some point to begin that learning process on 'how to'. If it is looking at his page or anyone else's page that gets them started its good as it is a start.

If you go to a doctor you are asking for a pill or the knife. That's how it works. You don't get auto advice from the baker. Different folks for different needs.

Bullshit. Unfortunately I am a victim of Obamacare beginning this past January.
I can't see the doctor I saw for years, virtually nothing is really covered since I have a criminally high deductible.
I don't have health insurance, I have Obamacare. Which is used to be called catastrophic care and cost 1/5th as much.

And what the fuck has that to do with this con of a website?

Most people benefited from Obamacare, if you are a looser,
If you go to a doctor you are asking for a pill or the knife. That's how it works. You don't get auto advice from the baker. Different folks for different needs.

Thank god you don't work in healthcare. Preventive Care is a real thing.

Forum List

Back