Babes' Tattoo Placement: WTF?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I have not taken a formal survey, but in my role as a lecher I have observed that a LARGE percentage of [young] women who have visible tattoos have them - and usually the first or only one - on the back of their left shoulder.

What the fuck?

In that bizarre spot, YOU can't see them ever (without a mirror), someone speaking to you face to face can never see them, nobody can see them when you are fully dressed, and even your intimate partners cannot see them under normal circumstances.

So, you want a tattoo, but you don't normally want ANYONE to see them, including yourself. Except for the people at the Gym or at the Beach.

What is the fucking point? Is there a point?

It is only somewhat less silly than the "Tramp Stamp" that was popular for about 15 minutes.

I have not taken a formal survey, but in my role as a lecher I have observed that a LARGE percentage of [young] women who have visible tattoos have them - and usually the first or only one - on the back of their left shoulder.

What the fuck?

In that bizarre spot, YOU can't see them ever (without a mirror), someone speaking to you face to face can never see them, nobody can see them when you are fully dressed, and even your intimate partners cannot see them under normal circumstances.

So, you want a tattoo, but you don't normally want ANYONE to see them, including yourself. Except for the people at the Gym or at the Beach.

What is the fucking point? Is there a point?

It is only somewhat less silly than the "Tramp Stamp" that was popular for about 15 minutes.
\

when I examined young people and saw tattoos in odd places I used to ask----"did
you mother cry when she saw it" ??? ---<<<that was for HOLES too-----
and included boys who had <yuck> piercings in their tongues. ------most of the
boys said "yes"------not the girls

I haven't had many of those conversations, but my younger acquaintances generally did not bring it up with their parental units, and only discussed it when forced to do so. Needless to say, the parental units were not happy with the ink.

A tattoo is not a HUGE thing, after all, but deciding to get a large obnoxious tattoo when you are a mere child is a wonderful example of the foolishness of youth.

Forum List

Back