To be a liberal, you have to LIE to yourself constantly

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

They have to tell themselves that

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)

Um, so Liberal recognize reality?

Fetuses aren't people in the law.

They aren't counted for censuses
they aren't counted for tax purposes
terminating a fetus by itself (without harming the woman) is not a crime.

I rest my case

Lib can't wait to prove every point made by conservative :rolleyes:

I couldn't do it, myself. When I perceive that I am thinking something that just may not and likely IS not true

I try to correct my thought processes.

I may not always succeed but no way in hell am I going to continue to believe something I strongly suspect is NOT true.

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)
It is not a life unless it can live outside the womb on its own.

As far as transgenders, it's none of your fucking business!

And I could go on and on

So what makes a fertilized egg a human being with more rights than an adult woman? Is it that a strand of DNA, a molecule, has the right to life?

This is a hysterical analysis.

The wacko's in the trump CULT attempting to cast blame upon others, when in FACT you support the biggest fcking LYING con man of all time.

It is not a life unless it can live outside the womb on its own.

As far as transgenders, it's none of your fucking business!

Oh please

It is totally my business when people abuse their children

The govt agrees, and often to an extreme, since they remove children who are seriously abused (and some who are not)

I just can't get over how constantly miserable they are.....They are not fun at parties at all.
yeh, just another thing about libs I don't like: no sense of humor, to speak of

Their idea of humor is showing a photo chopped image of a liberal holding the head of a conservative

sickos, every one

So what makes a fertilized egg a human being with more rights than an adult woman? Is it that a strand of DNA, a molecule, has the right to life?
liar

no one said this BS
You wrote:
1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,​
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws​
So I'm confused, is a fertilized egg a human being or not? Does it have legal or ethical rights?

Does it have legal or ethical rights?

In fact, in most states, including New York and California, non-sanctioned harm to a fetus is a criminal offense, in some cases, a capital offense.

They are protected by law.

Forum List

Back