Would Trump be good for black Americans?

He is a protectionist. He wants to bring back jobs. He wants to restrict us importing every damn thing and make it HERE. He doesn't want to give amnesty to illegals.
How is that NOT good for black Americans? How is that NOT good for Americans, period?

Should be good for all Americans, including black Americans.

There is no feasible, affordable way to export all of our illegals....it's an unattainable pipe dream....especially with constant war at our door step, a national debt reaching Heaven in a hellish way, and still running deficits and adding to the debt, with no one in congress willing to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down our deficits and debts.

We have to prioritize on who gets arrested and sent back to their country of origin first, then second, then thrid etc and some WILL have to stay here, just due to the legal ramifications and prolonged court hearings and law suits with sending parents of American Citizen children home.

Also, maybe 20 to 25% of Blacks are poor, the rest are already middle class or higher, holding jobs way above the illegal immigrant level, for the most part...

I agree it would help the unskilled workers the most, no matter their race, if all the undocumented were rounded up and sent home, without costing us a fortune to do it...

However, a mere President can do nothing that Trump wants to do, it would take immigration reform that congress is not willing to make....so Trump is just using his rhetoric to rile the troops, but it's meaningless, unless Congress backs him and funds it, at the expense of something else cut.
I agree deporting is not the answer. Make it to where they would go home willingly. They wont continue living here when their kids cant get educated, sleep on the streets and starve.
I also agree on you saying it would be hard to accomplish. But he negotiates. He is a person that is willing to listen, it seems like. One of the things I like about Trump is that. And I also believe he would have a great administration. That matters a lot!

He is a protectionist. He wants to bring back jobs. He wants to restrict us importing every damn thing and make it HERE. He doesn't want to give amnesty to illegals.
How is that NOT good for black Americans? How is that NOT good for Americans, period?

Selling Dreams are good for everyone until you open the box
Weird you say that considering you are a democrat... :dunno:

Why?
Think about what you wrote.

Why?

Ok, so now will you tell me why thats weird and what it has to do with voting democrat?

Why?

Ok, so now will you tell me why thats weird and what it has to do with voting democrat?
Now think about the democrats in the last 20 years. Then, come back and say "TNHarley, you are right. The Dems are full of shit and lie to us all the time just like the people I talk bad about all the time. Thank you for making me come to my senses"
Ill wait

Why?

Now think about the democrats in the last 20 years. Then, come back and say "TNHarley, you are right. The Dems are full of shit and lie to us all the time just like the people I talk bad about all the time. Thank you for making me come to my senses"
Ill wait

No I was hoping more that you would make your case and be able to explain your own posts. Sorry, It wont happen again.

Why?

Ill wait

No I was hoping more that you would make your case and be able to explain your own posts. Sorry, It wont happen again.
That would involve you to actually think.
"Change must come from within, grasshopper"

Ill wait

Asking you to explain yourself requires ME to think?

Uh ok....bye deflecto

Ill wait

Uh ok....bye deflecto
You never get anything, CC.. lol

• When asked "Would you say that Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of people like you or not?" 92% of black people said no.

Read More
  • 52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities.

• 73% of black people said Trump is not strong or trustworthy.

• 79% of black people said they have an unfavorable view of Trump.

When asked "If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Hillary Clinton the Democrat and Donald Trump the Republican, for whom would you vote?" 3% percent said they'd vote for Trump.

When asked "If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Hillary Clinton the Democrat, Jeb Bush the Republican, and Donald Trump running as an independent, for whom would you vote?" 5% of black people said they'd vote for Trump.

:dunno:

face it Trump is fucked.

The End.

:oops-28:

:lmao:

Ill wait

Uh ok....bye deflecto

I get that you're full of shit and cant even explain your simple minded insult

• When asked "Would you say that Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of people like you or not?" 92% of black people said no.

Read More

When asked "If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Hillary Clinton the Democrat and Donald Trump the Republican, for whom would you vote?" 3% percent said they'd vote for Trump.

When asked "If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Hillary Clinton the Democrat, Jeb Bush the Republican, and Donald Trump running as an independent, for whom would you vote?" 5% of black people said they'd vote for Trump.

face it Trump is fucked.

The End.

Black Americans vote overwhelmingly dem every time. That isn't reason enough to say they don't vote against their interests...

Ill wait

Uh ok....bye deflecto

I get that you're full of shit and cant even explain your simple minded insult
<sigh>

Read More

face it Trump is fucked.

The End.

The thread is discussing whether Trump policies would benefit Black Americans.

Posting polls that show that blacks are NOT voting for Trump does not address the OP.

Read More

face it Trump is fucked.

The End.

Black Americans vote overwhelmingly dem every time. That isn't reason enough to say they don't vote against their interests...

true .... 3% said they would vote against Clinton and VOTE for Trump .... 3%

BBBBBAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back