Trump Not Likely To Get Endorsement Of "Black Lives Matter," Either(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Probably the list of likely endorsements, supporting Donald Trump for President, is smaller and smaller by the minute. There seems to be a really Hyoooge lack of support already building, among elected Republicans, and even being noted by the candidate himself. He famously insults them all. He blamed the lack of a Black Clergy endorsement, eventually, on "Black Lives Matter."
http://nypost.com/2015/11/30/trump-...organizers-after-ministers-event-scaled-back/

Over the weekend, he managed to even parody his own campaign. There is now a famous YouTube video, easily called, "Trump Shakes It off(?)!" At least NYTimes reporter is possibly, mildly sympathetic.

So essentially, running for the GOP National Committee nomination for President--other than Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions--and maybe the Senator's cousins--Trump has literally, nothing in his bag to carry to the Convention. Thanks partially to Trump and Carson--Republican elected officials are not even liked by the Republicans responding to the polls. They like those two, instead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White woman running seems to get along with everybody, elected in the Democratic Party!)

That's okay. His own base, the ignorant, trailer trash, white supremacist, kkk human garbage adore him.

So back to, "Trump Shakes It Off," the likely new YouTube video sensation of the month. Neither Black Lives Matter, nor the assembled black clergy--and likely not too many Black Muslims, are fervently pro-Donald Trump. In the Republican Primary, generally close to 25% of the Minority Party(?), are putting the generally unloved candidate within reach of their nomination.

I myself was fervently for Senator George McGovern, when I was Hippie McGovernite. One of my Great Aunts had been one of Nixon's School teachers--which I got schooled about. As president, he was for fixed percentage wage and price controls--rejecting Matthew 25:14-30, clearly intending to cast people into Outer Darkness. He admitted to having become a Keynesian, of the economics type. Keynes had famously gone back into the Moses Atrocity, Deuteronomy 23:19-20, of the Imperialist, subjugation brand. Even Bernie Sanders seems to follow that along, and from his youth.

McGovern was proposing the Matthew 20:1-16 remedy, and equal amount of $1000.00, "For Every Man, Woman, and Child." Famous Actor, John Wayne would even appear on the Johnny Carson show, acknowledging that he now had something to vote for: The$1,000.00. Each person takes the amount and is free to do with it, like they want. The better off can put it to the exchangers, people can buy goods and services necessities. The times were Roman. Debauchery could happen.

Of course we had Hippie McGovernites, probably in my own youth(?)! I myself am Liberal, so actually it doesn't seem like only yesterday(?)!

"Crow. James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations--still trying to live past age of 55(?)--unless they have something else in mind(?)!)

You should recall that when it came to growing up: You weren't supposed to(?)! You were supposed to die in Vietnam like Senator McCain wanted. He used his youth to develop the famous impression of a Mudhen taking flight, the low-armed flap. He was sitting behind the lines, instead, apparently with not much else to do. Speaker Gingrich would famously go on to reject Jesus Christ, sending that message away from America forever. The Republicans would validate that when they took away the "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit," in equal amounts, in 2011.

The two dummies from Harvard had (1) proposed to create a "Reagan Trajectory." Reagan had taken the federal deficit, and sent it off to the already prosperous Defense Contractors instead. So (2), they took away the federal deficit dollars, and sent them to the already prosperous, publically funded teachers and bureaucrats instead. There was much of Stimulus left, so they came up with the "Equal Amount Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit." Famously, the Republicans took that away in 2011, and would go to run the Mormon for President--many would say, GOP, instead(?)!

So far the outcome is the Sanders Campaign, and the campaigns of Trump and Carson. Then most recently, the nowhere famous video, "Trump Shakes It Off," appears. Now they're even trying to get a sympathy vote. . . .or maybe offend it(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations now flock to Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven!" Many still go mainly alcoholic!)

Forum List

Back