Would Trump be good for black Americans?

Nope. What you described would be Class Loyalty.

And I don't see that among the 1%.
Influencing tax rates, corporate protections, etc., has nothing to do with class loyalty. Influencing legislation that benefits one billionaire (oneself) protects all billionaires.

The Cult of Nobility is based on mutual protection, not affection. E.g., the legal collusion of J.P. Morgan, John Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie during the Gilded Age they fostered and defended. Alone they were vulnerable. Together they were formidable.

Would you like to support the idea that the 1% or Billionaires today operate in that fashion today?

Because I have seen no evidence of it.

"Would Trump be good for black Americans?"

He wouldn't be good for any color of Americans.

Well, the minority of black folks living in the US are Americans... and if Trump gets the government out of their way, then sure... he'll be good us.

If he is elected and fails to get the government out of the way of Americans, he'll just be President, right there at the end.

Its Electric
xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

Trump is the COMPLETE opposite of the Establishment.

This means something! :rofl:
damn right :thup:

What does it mean? Who knows? Sounds good
That Trump isn't Establishment? WTF are you trying to say?

What does not being in the Establishment mean? I mean it sounds good but whats the benefit to the voter?
I guess you have no problems with corrupt politicians, corporatists and a bloated government that is so bad, we don't even know where billions of dollars go?

Let's see. If you can create identity cards and a database for one group of citizens, you can do the same thing for another group of citizens.

Trump wants to create databases for Americans he doesn't agree with.

What self respecting black person would sign up for that? Carson? Well, he is quite a stupid person.

If you can shamelessly lie - you are probably a demagogue - sociopath...

Syrian refugees are not "citizens," Rati.

Try NOT lying once, just to see what it's like.
I wasn't talking about Syrian refugees. Are you this stupid in real life?
i know right Ravi. :D Your stalker is just looking for excuses to interact w you

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

This means something! :rofl:

What does not being in the Establishment mean? I mean it sounds good but whats the benefit to the voter?
I guess you have no problems with corrupt politicians, corporatists and a bloated government that is so bad, we don't even know where billions of dollars go?

Establishment doesnt mean corruption silly fuck. Thats why I keep asking what benefit is there to a voter for not being in the Establishment?

So far you seem to believe the definition of Establishment is "criminal"

There is no feasible, affordable way to export all of our illegals....it's an unattainable pipe dream....especially with constant war at our door step, a national debt reaching Heaven in a hellish way, and still running deficits and adding to the debt, with no one in congress willing to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down our deficits and debts.

We have to prioritize on who gets arrested and sent back to their country of origin first, then second, then thrid etc and some WILL have to stay here, just due to the legal ramifications and prolonged court hearings and law suits with sending parents of American Citizen children home.

Also, maybe 20 to 25% of Blacks are poor, the rest are already middle class or higher, holding jobs way above the illegal immigrant level, for the most part...

I agree it would help the unskilled workers the most, no matter their race, if all the undocumented were rounded up and sent home, without costing us a fortune to do it...

However, a mere President can do nothing that Trump wants to do, it would take immigration reform that congress is not willing to make....so Trump is just using his rhetoric to rile the troops, but it's meaningless, unless Congress backs him and funds it, at the expense of something else cut.

That may have some truth to it, but we can halt the flow of illegals into the nation.
perhaps if, and only if, conservatives stop hiring them

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Establishment doesnt mean corruption silly fuck. Thats why I keep asking what benefit is there to a voter for not being in the Establishment?

Look, if you cant see the OBVIOUS by now, you are literally helpless. Or a statist.

Look, if you cant see the OBVIOUS by now, you are literally helpless. Or a statist.

Can you fucking type the obvious thing? Or is typing the obvious too hard?

He is a protectionist. He wants to bring back jobs. He wants to restrict us importing every damn thing and make it HERE. He doesn't want to give amnesty to illegals.
How is that NOT good for black Americans? How is that NOT good for Americans, period?
He could start by making his ties here.

Please explain Trump's plan to "bring back jobs".

Forum List

Back