Zone1 Would the confirmation of recovered alien spacecraft and bodies impact Christianity?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's looking more likely that there will be a release of information regarding 9 alien spacecraft and some "biologics" (alien bodies) recovered by the CIA and special forces over a long period of time. I was wondering what the impact to the Christian Community would be, if this is confirmed to be true? Thanks.

It's looking more likely that there will be a release of information regarding 9 alien spacecraft and some "biologics" (alien bodies) recovered by the CIA and special forces over a long period of time. I was wondering what the impact to the Christian Community would be, if this is confirmed to be true? Thanks.
Just Christianity? Don't worry there won't be any release of alien details, at least not irrefutable evidence, I guarantee it.

I consider myself to be a Christian and yet I can accept the possibility that there might be other planets with intelligent life. I can even accept the fact that this intelligent life has managed to travel through space and is here now observing us.

My God is not limited to just one planet in the Universe. His glory is infinite.

snip

There is nothing wrong with believing that humanity is not alone in the universe. The Bible, after all, makes it clear that God created everything in the universe. That would include any form of alien life, and the Bible never explicitly says that humans are the lone lifeforms in the universe. That said, belief in aliens does raise a number of questions for Christians. The first and largest, of course, is how aliens fit into Christians ideas about salvation. Did Jesus’ death save every living being, or did it only affect humanity? If it was the latter, does that mean that human Christians have a duty to evangelize aliens, or did God incarnate repeatedly across various inhabited worlds in order to save all of His creations? The belief systems of the extraterrestrials might be able to answer that question. After all, their religion may turn out to closely mirror Christianity.

Was Jeebus an alien ?

maxresdefault.jpg

I dont think it would. It shouldn't. The Bible only covers a fraction of information in the entirety of the Universe, so one should keep an open mind.

I consider myself to be a Christian and yet I can accept the possibility that there might be other planets with intelligent life. I can even accept the fact that this intelligent life has managed to travel through space and is here now observing us.

My God is not limited to just one planet in the Universe. His glory is infinite.

snip

There is nothing wrong with believing that humanity is not alone in the universe. The Bible, after all, makes it clear that God created everything in the universe. That would include any form of alien life, and the Bible never explicitly says that humans are the lone lifeforms in the universe. That said, belief in aliens does raise a number of questions for Christians. The first and largest, of course, is how aliens fit into Christians ideas about salvation. Did Jesus’ death save every living being, or did it only affect humanity? If it was the latter, does that mean that human Christians have a duty to evangelize aliens, or did God incarnate repeatedly across various inhabited worlds in order to save all of His creations? The belief systems of the extraterrestrials might be able to answer that question. After all, their religion may turn out to closely mirror Christianity.
Yup. Also, if they don't look like us, not created in God's image, who created em?

Could be God was at it long before they created Earth. Maybe there is a world full of just and honorable people out there somewhere.
All I'm saying is that it would raise a lot of questions for believers.

I dont think it would. It shouldn't. The Bible only covers a fraction of information in the entirety of the Universe, so one should keep an open mind.
Who knows what those guys at the council of Nicaea tossed out. Maybe there were books that addressed the matter.

The Bizzare Beliefs Of Raelism — The Religion That Says Humanity Is An Alien Experiment​

". . . Throughout history, these benevolent space beings guided the human race through messages, often misinterpreted due to the disparity in technological prowess between our species. Carriers of their philosophies have included Jesus, Buddha, and Joseph Smith."

MAN WHO MET GOD / Jesus Aliens UFO (Jools Holland, The TUBE) Claude Rael​

if youre talking about todays announcment dont worry,,
it is just because a new big revelation of biden corruption where more chinese money went into joes hands,,

sorry but theres no aliens from outer space,,

A Christian pastor was once asked what he would do if it were found that there were aliens visiting Earth. His response was, "I would be happy to see the aliens sitting in the church pews along with the other parishioners."
Now, let's enter reality: We humans can't get along with our next door neighbors if their dog urinates or defecates in our yards. Significant numbers of humans can't get along with humans of other races, religious beliefs and lifestyles.
We have riots, burning and looting over political differences.
Scientists sent out two gold records on the Voyager spacecrafts, with greetings to any aliens and gave directions to where our planet is. What do we do when we see Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon? Our government shoots at them.
The plain truth is the pious religious would reject them and refer to them as abominations, considering them a threat to the religious concepts that humans were made in God's image and thus superior, when what they would encounter would be superior to humans, since their scientific advancements would surpass ours.

Last edited:

Well I guess those that teach dinosaur bones are a trick by Satan would say the same thing as ET's bones, but ultimately all religions, including Christianity, are malleable.

Why should it?
I already know other life forms not of this world exist per the Bible, and nothing says otherwise.

Why limit the question to just Christianity?
Impact would be just a great if not more so to other religions as well. Especially Islam.

Thing is, it's a good probability ET Aliens had a major role in creating modern humans and our religions. Ghost wrote much of the Bible and other religious scriptures. Word angels translates as messengers. Odds are that Ezekiel's flying wheel was a UFO/UAV and destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was the work of ET Aliens ~ Anunnaki.

Biggest upset would be in the secular communities where the thinking is; "Ain't nobody else in the universe but we humans."

However, since religions have been the population control device on the humans on this planet by the ET's, I doubt they are going to let that "cat out of the bag" yet.

Forum List

Back