Would Photos Of Planned Parenthoods Victims Help Or Hurt The Lefts "We Care About The Children" Act?

What is evil is your abrupt cessation of concern after birth. Maybr you had better go back to justifying torturing toddlers who made the mistake of being born to immigrant mothers,
^^^
THIS is what an insane response looks like.

The right cares about REAL human rights, and there is NO TORTURE of toddlers going on.

And third, these are NOT "IMMIGRANTS." These are CRIMINAL ALIENS who used their (or SOMEONE'S child) to increase their chances of staying in this country once caught. Trouble is, OBAMA is no longer president. Those tactics aren't gonna work anymore.

Indeed. What does that say about all those who support a policy of forceably removing children from immigrant parents? Psychopath sounds about right.
You really have trouble with REALITY don't you?

Where are these IMMIGRANTS you speak of?
Do you understand the difference between "immigrant" and "aliens", and speciffically, CRIMINAL ALIENS?

Indeed. What does that say about all those who support a policy of forceably removing children from immigrant parents? Psychopath sounds about right.

Do you understand the difference between "immigrant" and "aliens", and speciffically, CRIMINAL ALIENS?
Illegal immigrant is still an immigrant.

Do semantical games make you feel better about torturing kids?

It doesn't seem to matter to the ghouls who prefer to slice them to pieces and sell their organs to the highest bidder.

It doesn't seem to matter to the ghouls who prefer to slice them to pieces and sell their organs to the highest bidder.
Which actually...doesn’t happen but carry on.

I know because if it did, THEN you'd be against such barbarity.

Yes I would. There are very strict regulations on what can be done with fetal tissue.

Yes I would. There are very strict regulations on what can be done with fetal tissue.
I see. The slicing to pieces is better than the torture. As long as strict commerce rules are followed.

Every Leftist in this thread is the same POS.......

They say.....

"Hey, how can you treat these illegal immigrant children like that?!" We need to treat children better......THEY"RE CHILDREN.....WE CARE !!! (votes,more government control)
But then.......
"I don't give a shit about that human being inside...it isn't a human being.....it isn't going to be a child.....I don't care....FLUSH IT !!! (freedom from responsibility)

It's ALL ABOUT CONVENIENCE for them. Selfishly taking care of their own desires above ALL else.
Whatever gives them what THEY want is golden. Doesn't matter the harm done to others.
(Which is also why most homicides occur in Liberal enclaves)

Last edited:

I see. The slicing to pieces is better than the torture. As long as strict commerce rules are followed.
Nazis had strict rules governing the experimentation on Jews, living and dead, too.

t around during the holocaust :dunno:
But i have to ask, NAZIs were saying Jews werent children, or fetuses werent Jews? :D
They were saying "Jews weren't human", which pro-baby killers agree is true of babies.
You drooling trumpanzees have lost whatever tiny hill of moral superiority.....no one believes your so-called "pro life" stance anymore. It's clearly been only about control of a woman's body to you.

When did any conservative have any moral superiority?

I never believed their pro life claims at all from the beginning. Anyone who is pro life doesn't advocate for the death penalty, guns for anyone, to take food, clothes, housing and education from children and call them thugs or a long list of what so called pro life conservatives calls people who aren't like them.

They are anti life. They want women to die just because their pregnancy went wrong. If it was up to them, over 65 thousand women who face an ectopic pregnancy would die each year. That's just ectopic pregnancy. Just think of all the other health conditions that kill pregnancy women. We would have an epidemic of dead women all over the nation if those pro life people had their way.

They don't care about life or women. It's not about that to them. It's about money and control. Women have control of their bodies. Men have absolutely no say in it at all and they hate it.

If they had their way no woman would be able to even use birth control.

If they were actually pro life and didn't want abortion they would be increasing funds for proper education and giving out birth control free in every store.

They do the exact opposite.

Anyone who is pro life doesn't advocate for the death penalty
Of course you understand the difference between an INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE, and a MURDERER, a RAPIST, and a KIDNAPPER, don't you???? Those have traditionally been capital crimes. But go ahead and continue to value the lives of murderers over their innocent victims.

t around during the holocaust :dunno:
But i have to ask, NAZIs were saying Jews werent children, or fetuses werent Jews? :D
They were saying "Jews weren't human", which pro-baby killers agree is true of babies.
You drooling trumpanzees have lost whatever tiny hill of moral superiority.....no one believes your so-called "pro life" stance anymore. It's clearly been only about control of a woman's body to you.

When did any conservative have any moral superiority?

I never believed their pro life claims at all from the beginning. Anyone who is pro life doesn't advocate for the death penalty, guns for anyone, to take food, clothes, housing and education from children and call them thugs or a long list of what so called pro life conservatives calls people who aren't like them.

They are anti life. They want women to die just because their pregnancy went wrong. If it was up to them, over 65 thousand women who face an ectopic pregnancy would die each year. That's just ectopic pregnancy. Just think of all the other health conditions that kill pregnancy women. We would have an epidemic of dead women all over the nation if those pro life people had their way.

They don't care about life or women. It's not about that to them. It's about money and control. Women have control of their bodies. Men have absolutely no say in it at all and they hate it.

If they had their way no woman would be able to even use birth control.

If they were actually pro life and didn't want abortion they would be increasing funds for proper education and giving out birth control free in every store.

They do the exact opposite.
Gotta call bullshit here.

Pro life
Pro Self defense
State has no right to take a life
Usury is an abomination

Happy to discuss further if you drop the bullshit "I think I know everyone" rhetoric.

Not caring about human suffering and death is called being a psychopath.

Psychopaths are unable to empathize with other human beings.

That will be $100.

You really should find a therapist.

Obama really should have stopped that practice. Luckily, Trump did.

Well...we already know right's concern ends at birth
"We" meaning 'tards.

Yet if a pregnant woman is shot and killed, the killer is charged with TWO murders.

You people are just EVIL.
What is evil is your abrupt cessation of concern after birth. Maybr you had better go back to justifying torturing toddlers who made the mistake of being born to immigrant mothers,

What nonsense. Pure lies and baby killing vitriol. You people just hate children and women. And you lash out irrationally at anybody who protects them. You justify baby killing and child smuggling and sex trafficking..and you call those who seek to end those practices callous? You're a piece of work, and foul.

^^^
THIS is what an insane response looks like.

The right cares about REAL human rights, and there is NO TORTURE of toddlers going on.

And third, these are NOT "IMMIGRANTS." These are CRIMINAL ALIENS who used their (or SOMEONE'S child) to increase their chances of staying in this country once caught. Trouble is, OBAMA is no longer president. Those tactics aren't gonna work anymore.
10,000 of 12000 kids detained are victims of traffickers.

Coyote objects to them being removed from the people who are trafficking.

Forum List

Back