Would Photos Of Planned Parenthoods Victims Help Or Hurt The Lefts "We Care About The Children" Act?

What is evil is your abrupt cessation of concern after birth. Maybr you had better go back to justifying torturing toddlers who made the mistake of being born to immigrant mothers,
^^^
THIS is what an insane response looks like.

The right cares about REAL human rights, and there is NO TORTURE of toddlers going on.

And third, these are NOT "IMMIGRANTS." These are CRIMINAL ALIENS who used their (or SOMEONE'S child) to increase their chances of staying in this country once caught. Trouble is, OBAMA is no longer president. Those tactics aren't gonna work anymore.
10,000 of 12000 kids detained are victims of traffickers.

Coyote objects to them being removed from the people who are trafficking.
Source for that claim?

Not caring about human suffering and death is called being a psychopath.

Psychopaths are unable to empathize with other human beings.

That will be $100.

You really should find a therapist.

Indeed. What does that say about all those who support a policy of forceably removing children from immigrant parents? Psychopath sounds about right.

Obama really should have stopped that practice. Luckily, Trump did.

It wasn’t the standard practice until Trump made his policy. Nice try at shifting blame though.

Illegal immigrant is still an immigrant.

Do semantical games make you feel better about torturing kids?
It doesn't seem to matter to the ghouls who prefer to slice them to pieces and sell their organs to the highest bidder.
Which actually...doesn’t happen but carry on.
I know because if it did, THEN you'd be against such barbarity.

Yes I would. There are very strict regulations on what can be done with fetal tissue.
I see. The slicing to pieces is better than the torture. As long as strict commerce rules are followed.
Then I guess you oppose organ donation from cadavers.

Indeed. What does that say about all those who support a policy of forceably removing children from immigrant parents? Psychopath sounds about right.
You really have trouble with REALITY don't you?

Where are these IMMIGRANTS you speak of?
Do you understand the difference between "immigrant" and "aliens", and speciffically, CRIMINAL ALIENS?

We have a basic principle of justice in this country
Namely, the punishment must match the crime

Taking away someone’s children for trespassing is excessive

It doesn't seem to matter to the ghouls who prefer to slice them to pieces and sell their organs to the highest bidder.

Yes I would. There are very strict regulations on what can be done with fetal tissue.
I see. The slicing to pieces is better than the torture. As long as strict commerce rules are followed.
Voluntary or while still living?

organ_2602904b.jpg

What is evil is your abrupt cessation of concern after birth. Maybr you had better go back to justifying torturing toddlers who made the mistake of being born to immigrant mothers,
^^^

The right cares about REAL human rights, and there is NO TORTURE of toddlers going on.

And third, these are NOT "IMMIGRANTS." These are CRIMINAL ALIENS who used their (or SOMEONE'S child) to increase their chances of staying in this country once caught. Trouble is, OBAMA is no longer president. Those tactics aren't gonna work anymore.

Source for that claim?

White House Hits Back: ‘The Crisis At The Border By The Numbers’

""When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill, or their parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s just a terrible way to live. When you see a 4-year-old girl traveling completely alone with just her parents' phone number written across her shirt. I mean, come on now, something needs to be done," he said. "We had a 9-year-old boy last year have heat stroke in front of us and die with no family around, and that’s because we’re allowing people to take advantage of this system."

MUST WATCH: Border Patrol Agent Sets The Record Straight On CNN, Embarrasses Host

I guess you support killing people for organs.

A fetus isnt a child
Idiots can say this stupid shit BECAUSE no forum, including this one, allows you to post the reality. These images are not "family friendly."
What stupid shit?
Did you miss the part where I quoted you?
So you are saying a fetus is a child? LOL
Is a child a fetus? :lol:
Bless your heart.

And an acorn is an oak tree.

^^^

Source for that claim?

White House Hits Back: ‘The Crisis At The Border By The Numbers’

""When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill, or their parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s just a terrible way to live. When you see a 4-year-old girl traveling completely alone with just her parents' phone number written across her shirt. I mean, come on now, something needs to be done," he said. "We had a 9-year-old boy last year have heat stroke in front of us and die with no family around, and that’s because we’re allowing people to take advantage of this system."

MUST WATCH: Border Patrol Agent Sets The Record Straight On CNN, Embarrasses Host
The parents or "guardians" should be charged with child endangerment.

What if they're immigrants? I know, tough call for you

Not caring about human suffering and death is called being a psychopath.

Psychopaths are unable to empathize with other human beings.

That will be $100.

You really should find a therapist.

Obama really should have stopped that practice. Luckily, Trump did.

It wasn’t the standard practice until Trump made his policy. Nice try at shifting blame though.

How dare Trump follow the law and separate children from sex traffickers after Obama promised them safe passage.

What if they're immigrants? I know, tough call for you
That's a leftist money maker. Per always, I defend the right of all children to live, and to live unmolested by your immigrant buddies.

20+ pages of Leftist miscreants mouthing off... And not a one among the lot of ya with the courage to answer the simple question of whether it would help, or hurt.
Cowards... Every last one of you...

20+ pages of Leftist miscreants mouthing off... And not a one among the lot of ya with the courage to answer the simple question of whether it would help, or hurt.
What do you expect..they are baby killing retards who actively seek the death and abuse of others because they see them as competitors for resources that they want funneled to THEM. That is the mindset that is behind the notion that child sex trafficking is ok, and baby killing is *necessary*. They see the torture, murder and trafficking of children as justifiable because it reduces thei competition for resources.

I promise you that Coyote is receiving at least one, and probably multiple, government subsidies.

What do you expect..they are baby killing retards who actively seek the death and abuse of others because they see them as competitors for resources that they want funneled to THEM. That is the mindset that is behind the notion that child sex trafficking is ok, and baby killing is *necessary*. They see the torture, murder and trafficking of children as justifiable because it reduces thei competition for resources.

I promise you that Coyote is receiving at least one, and probably multiple, government subsidies.
Dems have always been involved in human trafficking. It's in their blood.

Forum List

Back