Would it be easier to be an anti-abortion Democrat or a pro-gay marriage Republican?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I was discussing the issue with some friends earlier and I thought it might make a good conversation here. Would an openly pro-life Democrat have the easier time, or an openly gay-marriage supporting Republican?

I was discussing the issue with some friends earlier and I thought it might make a good conversation here. Would an openly pro-life Democrat have the easier time, or an openly gay-marriage supporting Republican?
It would depend on why.

I support freedom, so if a rep supported gay marriage, I'd be cool with it. He's take some grief, obviously, but if he stood his ground and carefully explained, he could win many over or make it unimportant.

A dem, for any reason would be ousted. they are NOT allowed to go off script at all.

It would depend on why.

I support freedom, so if a rep supported gay marriage, I'd be cool with it. He's take some grief, obviously, but if he stood his ground and carefully explained, he could win many over or make it unimportant.

A dem, for any reason would be ousted. they are NOT allowed to go off script at all.

It's upside down backward land! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

It would depend on why.

dems have lost thier jobs for going off script

or did you forget

Your question is stupid.

1. Supporting gay marriage is supporting two peoples right to love one another as they see fit.

2. Supporting abortion is supporting a retarded persons right to kill another person for fun.

"Would it be easier to be an anti-abortion Democrat or a pro-gay marriage Republican?"

All democrats and liberals oppose abortion – they also support a woman's right to privacy, and oppose the state seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution.

Indeed, everyone is opposed to abortion and believes the practice must end, the conflict concerns ending the practice, where there are those who wish to 'ban' abortion, thus increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Why not make it the same issue for both?

Would an openly pro-life Democrat have an easier time than an openly pro-choice Republican?

Personally, I don't think that very many of either exist anymore.

Both have been driven off of the stage.

How about this one?

I'm anti-abortion and also Pro-Choice.

I wouldn't want my woman / daughter to get an abortion ( at least under normal circumstances ... raped ... yes abortion would be in order ) but it's NONE OF MY DAMNED business what other women chose to do.

========

Easier time in what sense? Winning re-election? Would think the Democrat would have an easier time of that. Republicans despite a lot of improvement in the area still have a very loud base which have kittens over a pro-gay marriage candidate.

"Would it be easier to be an anti-abortion Democrat or a pro-gay marriage Republican?"

All democrats and liberals oppose abortion – they also support a woman's right to privacy, and oppose the state seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution.

Indeed, everyone is opposed to abortion and believes the practice must end, the conflict concerns ending the practice, where there are those who wish to 'ban' abortion, thus increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
absolute fucking nonsense from start to finish

It would depend on why.

or did you forget
Richard Lugar ring a bell?

It would depend on why.

or did you forget
Richard Lugar ring a bell?
Why Dick Lugar lost

Instant analysis of Indiana Sen. Dick Lugar’s crushing defeat at the hands of state Treasurer Richard Mourdock in Tuesday’s Republican primary cast it as yet another example of a tea party-aligned GOPer ousting a prominent face of the party establishment.

he had been in since the 70's.

so this does not compare to the firings leftist have done of people.

another example of how you can't go off script; You elected a black looking guy with no resume over a white woman b/c it would have been racist if you hadn't.

Forum List

Back