If Trump Really Wants To Be POTUS

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
He should embrace my jobs plan.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Trump is not a serious candidate.

He’ll be neither the GOP presidential nominee nor president.

I know, but wouldn't that really piss-off the GOP....The middle class having money left over after they pay their bills!

Ignorant people who can't manage money will blow it no matter how much they make buying shit they really don't need. Apple proves that every time the launch a new Iphone. They sold what, 17 million in a couple of weeks and that wasn't all to rich people.

Ignorant people who can't manage money will blow it no matter how much they make buying shit they really don't need. Apple proves that every time the launch a new Iphone. They sold what, 17 million in a couple of weeks and that wasn't all to rich people.

Ah, the typical asshole Republican position. People buy iPhones so they don't deserve a living wage.

I'm still waiting for you to send me an application to work at your company.

at, now, $23.50/hr to clean bathrooms, you'd be able to eat off the toilet seats.

Thank You for your interest.

None of my employees clean bathrooms.

If you have a minimum of five years in the construction industry relating to radio transmission tower construction, you can contact any of the many head hunter companies who will put you in touch with us.

Ah, the typical asshole Republican position. People buy iPhones so they don't deserve a living wage.

Is that really all your got? No real counter, just left wing bullshit. The point is they still won't have money left over no matter how much they make.

Is that really all your got? No real counter, just left wing bullshit. The point is they still won't have money left over no matter how much they make.

Who cares, it's their money. It gets spent in the economy, which BTW is a GOOD THING.

I'm still waiting for you to send me an application to work at your company.

at, now, $23.50/hr to clean bathrooms, you'd be able to eat off the toilet seats.

Thank You for your interest.

None of my employees clean bathrooms.

If you have a minimum of five years in the construction industry relating to radio transmission tower construction, you can contact any of the many head hunter companies who will put you in touch with us.
If I had 5 years in that field, I'd laugh at $25/hour.

Who cares, it's their money. It gets spent in the economy, which BTW is a GOOD THING.

So still no counter? Just a "Who cares", really? Go away boy.

Sorry pass. I like his better.

Donald Trump & Oprah Winfrey as his VP are going to be harder than hell to beat--LOL
Election 2016: Donald Trump: Oprah would be a "great" vice president - CBS News

Donald+Trump+applauds+his+tasty+Mar-a-Lago+Turkey+Burger+on+Oprah%2527s+Top+Picks+for+Summer.jpg

If I had 5 years in that field, I'd laugh at $25/hour.

$25.00 is Union scale. You'd laugh at Union scale?

What is sad, the most my competitors pay is $15.00/hr.

Field Assistant
$23.50/hr
Fully paid PPO medical from first day - employee AND family
Stipend pay of $40.00/day and single lodging for over-night.

He should embrace my jobs plan.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

We've heard your spiel a million times already. It's still a shitty plan.

Forum List

Back