Would Israel exist today without the holoccaust? And moreover...

please tell us exactly how many Jews did collaborate with Hitler?
Who knows the exact number, but we have the documents thanks to Israeli Jew,Lenni Brenner who collected over 50 documents proving the collaboration between the zionists and nazis. You might have to read a little, but fwiw...

41kCbs1np6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338&tag=ff0d01-20

Bottom line: you support the regime that supported and outright collaborated with Hitler. You can never change that. You can deny it. You can keep trying to derail from the topic, but that part of history can never be forgotten.
Spoiler alert, bud. The 'regime' I support is the State of Israel and its right to exist. The State of Israel did not come into existence until three years after Hitler died. You can never change that. You can not deny it.

And, please tell us exactly how many Jews did collaborate with Hitler? Not denying it, but I am sure it was a very small percentage, not at all the way you are trying to spin it.

Puff! There goes the feather. Try again.
Probably more than the one Palestinian.

Bottom line: you support the regime that supported and outright collaborated with Hitler. You can never change that. You can deny it. You can keep trying to derail from the topic, but that part of history can never be forgotten.
Spoiler alert, bud. The 'regime' I support is the State of Israel and its right to exist. The State of Israel did not come into existence until three years after Hitler died. You can never change that. You can not deny it.

And, please tell us exactly how many Jews did collaborate with Hitler? Not denying it, but I am sure it was a very small percentage, not at all the way you are trying to spin it.

A grand mufti and willing collaborators from Pali'land.

A grand mufti and willing collaborators from Pali'land.
Well, the last time the Palestinians sided with the British they took it up the ass.

You can't trust colonialist fuckers.

Who knows the exact number, but we have the documents thanks to Israeli Jew,Lenni Brenner who collected over 50 documents proving the collaboration between the zionists and nazis. You might have to read a little, but fwiw...

Hmm, don't feel like having to spend $$$ to read a book by an author whose credibility is very controversial. You say he was an Israeli Jew, where do you get that information? All I can find is he was born an Orthodox Jew and lived in the USA. He spent over three years in jail when his probation for marijuana possession was revoked because of his protest activities. He has ties to the Black Panther movement of the 60's. I did find a free download for the .pdf version of the book, I downloaded it and may take a look.

As far as something that we can all look at freely that substantiates your claim, the only thing I can find is the Haavara Agreement.
The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the immigration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

The agreement was designed to enable Jews fleeing anti-Semitic persecution under the new Hitler regime to transfer some portion of their assets to their refuge in British Mandatory Palestine.
Link: Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

That is what the coin the picture of which you have spammed the board represents. The German government ceased to support it in 1938, which is the same year of the beginning of the severe Jewish pogroms in Germany; hence before the holocaust began.

So, again, your argument really has no merit. Nice try. It would be nice if there was a way we could look at those '51 Documents', though.

Hmm, don't feel like having to spend $$$ to read a book by an author whose credibility is very controversial....

The slander of Lenni Brener is irrelevant here as he simply reproduces and collates well known and verified historical documents of the time.

Let's be really really really clear here:

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT IN DISPUTE!

Now since you don't have the nine bucks lol...

https://rosswolfe.files.wordpress.c...ents-zionist-collaboration-with-the-nazis.pdf

Enjoy! Don't say I never gave you anything.

Hmm, don't feel like having to spend $$$ to read a book by an author whose credibility is very controversial....

The slander of Lenni Brener is irrelevant here as he simply reproduces and collates well known and verified historical documents of the time.

Let's be really really really clear here:

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT IN DISPUTE!

Now since you don't have the nine bucks lol...

https://rosswolfe.files.wordpress.c...ents-zionist-collaboration-with-the-nazis.pdf

Enjoy! Don't say I never gave you anything.

Curious that THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT IN DISPUTE are SCROUNGED from ANOTHER obscure BLOG.

Why is it that the Palestinians have to suffer the consequences of the nazi atrocities?

Let's face facts. There would be no Israel without the holocaust. The world never would have went for it. Beyond that, because the Jews suffered atrocities at the hands of some Germans in the 1940s, the Palestinians, miles away from any of those atrocities need to suffer the consequences in the present day?

How can anyone in their right mind believe that?
Maybe not but it's impossible to say for certain :dunno:
I've heard that before the WWII some European goverments wanted to expel Jews to Madagascar.

Maybe not but it's impossible to say for certain :dunno:
I've heard that before the WWII some European goverments wanted to expel Jews to Madagascar.
So true, and Argentina and other areas as well. Herzl's original writings are clear. It was only because of the speakers for the zionist federation and their relationship with Hitler's nazis that Palestine became the only answer. The vast majority of Jews were against this from the start.

I'm glad you found that interesting, esthermoon.

Yet an another honest Jew who the zionists here pretend is an anti-Semite and should be killed is Norman G. Finkelstein who literally coined the term "holocaust industry" that we hear so often in these discussions.

I encourage everyone interested in this topic to take a look at his work. And believe me, this man is no "holocaust denier."

51dqgL-3m5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering: Norman G. Finkelstein: 9781859843239: Amazon.com: Books

Our rabbis have written somewhat extensively on this as well for anyone interested.

Why is it that the Palestinians have to suffer the consequences of the nazi atrocities?

Let's face facts. There would be no Israel without the holocaust. The world never would have went for it. Beyond that, because the Jews suffered atrocities at the hands of some Germans in the 1940s, the Palestinians, miles away from any of those atrocities need to suffer the consequences in the present day?

They should move to Syria. No Nazis there.

They should move to Syria. No Nazis there.

Why should the Palestinians leave their native land? Haven't the invading Jews thrown enough of the Muslims and Christians out?

Forum List

Back