Would god be against free Health care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya.....right. :cuckoo:

It is right. The problem with you and your friends is you fail to grasp anything that isnt sitting in front of you at this very moment. You lack the Eternal persepctive on life.

You see birth as the beginning and death as the end of life. But that's just the small part of who we are.

Oh please. You can give up this one chance to your god if you want. I'm insulted you think your words have any sway. Really... I mean it. Spare me the sermon. I honestly and completly believe what I believe and part of that belief is that you and people like you are bat shit crazy.

You see this is why we can't have any nice discussions on USMB.

Why? because I didn't use a clinical term? You people are SO crazy that you think I'm not being nice. I am being direct and truthfull. If that offends you then you can chaulk up another reason in the "you are bat shit crazy" colomn.

Why do I have to agree to your delusions to have a conversation?

Last edited:
Ya.....right. :cuckoo:

It is right. The problem with you and your friends is you fail to grasp anything that isnt sitting in front of you at this very moment. You lack the Eternal persepctive on life.

You see birth as the beginning and death as the end of life. But that's just the small part of who we are.

Oh please. You can give up this one chance to your god if you want. I'm insulted you think your words have any sway. Really... I mean it. Spare me the sermon. I honestly and completly believe what I believe and part of that belief is that you and people like you are bat shit crazy.

Words are very powerful. But they are much more powerful when people are willing to learn. Youre not. that's your right. I dont see what benefit you get out of willfully choosing not to learn. I learn about things I dont believe all the time. You can benefit in knowing what others think and how they see the world. Personally, I think you are crazy for willfully remaining in ignorance. It just doesnt make any sort of rational sense to choose not to learn about everything you can.

If you dont want to discuss religion, stay out of the religion forums. I am going to continue discussing religion and speaking my mind even if you don't want to hear it. You have no obligation to read anything i post.

What amuses me about all this is you expect everyone to listen to you and your views but wont ever listen to anyone elses. You just make silly accusations. And yet you consider yourself intelligent and those that disagree with you as nuts! It's incredibly funny!

Thank you for the laugh at least.

Why? because I didn't use a clinical term? You people are SO crazy that you think I'm not being nice. I am being direct and truthfull. If that offends you then you can chaulk up another reason in the "you are bat shit crazy" colomn.

Why do I have to agreed to your delusions to have a conversation?

Has anyone said you have to agree? You just have a problem being civil about it.

Words are very powerful. But they are much more powerful when people are willing to learn. Youre not. that's your right. I dont see what benefit you get out of willfully choosing not to learn. I learn about things I dont believe all the time. You can benefit in knowing what others think and how they see the world. Personally, I think you are crazy for willfully remaining in ignorance. It just doesnt make any sort of rational sense to choose not to learn about everything you can.

If you dont want to discuss religion, stay out of the religion forums. I am going to continue discussing religion and speaking my mind even if you don't want to hear it. You have no obligation to read anything i post.

What amuses me about all this is you expect everyone to listen to you and your views but wont ever listen to anyone elses. You just make silly accusations. And yet you consider yourself intelligent and those that disagree with you as nuts! It's incredibly funny!

Thank you for the laugh at least.

[Words are very powerful. But they are much more powerful when people are willing to learn. Youre not./B]

I'm always willing to learn. Tell me something that isn't crap and I'm all eyes and ears.

I was born in the morning..but not this morning. You just have to come to grips with the fact that some people have honestly thought long and hard about which you speak and have found the premise of the invisible guy impossible to absorb. I feel just as much responsibility to try to profess reason as I see it as you do with trying to have people give in to faith. It isn't a high school football game...this is not a popularity contest.

I really think that religion does more harm than good. Throwing away your comon sense is never a smart plan.

We all know that the right winged folks are in the majority when it comes to being religious. Yet it is the righters that are so against Nationalized health care. So here is the irony. How can someone be of god, yet seek to destroy a program that may help in Gods purpoose, sustaining life? Would God be against nationalized heath care?

Slothfulness is a sin, correct? If there is someone who doesn't want to work to take care of their own needs, would God want us encouraging slothfulness?

We all know that the right winged folks are in the majority when it comes to being religious. Yet it is the righters that are so against Nationalized health care. So here is the irony. How can someone be of god, yet seek to destroy a program that may help in Gods purpoose, sustaining life? Would God be against nationalized heath care?

Slothfulness is a sin, correct? If there is someone who doesn't want to work to take care of their own needs, would God want us encouraging slothfulness?

As I understand it the 7 deadly sins were something thought up by the Catholic Church and not actually found in the Bible.

Why do I have to agreed to your delusions to have a conversation?

Has anyone said you have to agree? You just have a problem being civil about it.

I am trying to be civil considering I believe christians and muslims and Jews are doing harm to the human race.

If you thought someone was trying to pervert your kids ...would you be all freindly and open arms?

What you don't get is that I am very serious about my distain for what you are selling.

AND I am not going away. That is unless Gunny bans me.

As I understand it the 7 deadly sins were something thought up by the Catholic Church and not actually found in the Bible.

Hmm...

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 1st Timothy 5:8

The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain. Proverbs 15:19

Anyone who quotes the bible to make a point is a deluded asshole who can't think for himself.

Maybe BassHole and I'll Smoke Anyone's Gunn can get together and work out their issues, and get a couple of things straight between them!

Anyone who quotes the bible to make a point is a deluded asshole who can't think for himself.

And how did you determine that? Ive come to learn that people cant quote the BIble to make a point unless they have read the Bible. Most people who can read books can and do think for themselves despite what conclusions they might come to.

In fact, thoes who can find support for their viewpoints are often quite wise for citing such information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back