Sayonara

Jun 13, 2009
It's been fun folks, I came here in my quest to figure out why some people are such fervent believers (it's always intrigued me that maybe someone had a plausible reason. You folks for sure don't), but after getting the basically the same answers over and over, i.e. you have no plausible proof therefore you blindly and mindlessly believe and follow (like a bunch of dumb sheep), I shall bid you farewell and leave you all to argue the same things over and over. (I'm basically bored of it).

(Although I did learn that mormons believe that their god came from another (non-existant) planet and was given earth to rule. Which has to be THE dumbest thing that I've ever heard about a "real" religion. :D)

JB: get a life. You're not half as smart as you think you are.
renoite: you're a good kid, just don't forget the protection during your sex out of wedlock.
Charlie Bass: you have to be the dumbest nignag I've ever had the pleasure to laugh at.
Avatar and Truthspeaker: mormons have to be the dumbest pieces of religious shit I've ever had the pleasure to laugh at.
Gunny: I sure hope you're making a lot of dough doing this, you certainly deserve it.
To Gunny's Minions (assistant mods): get a life you pathetic losers.

It's been fun folks, I came here in my quest to figure out why some people are such fervent believers (it's always intrigued me that maybe someone had a plausible reason. You folks for sure don't), but after getting the basically the same answers over and over, i.e. you have no plausible proof therefore you blindly and mindlessly believe and follow (like a bunch of dumb sheep), I shall bid you farewell and leave you all to argue the same things over and over. (I'm basically bored of it).

(Although I did learn that mormons believe that their god came from another (non-existant) planet and was given earth to rule. Which has to be THE dumbest thing that I've ever heard about a "real" religion. :D)

renoite: you're a good kid, just don't forget the protection during your sex out of wedlock.
Charlie Bass: you have to be the dumbest nignag I've ever had the pleasure to laugh at.
Avatar and Truthspeaker: mormons have to be the dumbest pieces of religious shit I've ever had the pleasure to laugh at.
Gunny: I sure hope you're making a lot of dough doing this, you certainly deserve it.

how nice for you.

how nice for you.

Get a life minion. :lol:

2ai4fox.jpg

Who are you?

Speaking of narrow minded, pathetic loser who gives in waaaaaaaaay to easy.
What a weak person you are. Get a life. LOL.

What a surprise, you cant understand something you dont put any effort in learning.

And then we are the blind idiot sheep because you dont understand.

Some people just make absolutely no sense.

Forum List

Back