Would god be against free Health care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that the right winged folks are in the majority when it comes to being religious. Yet it is the righters that are so against Nationalized health care. So here is the irony. How can someone be of god, yet seek to destroy a program that may help in Gods purpoose, sustaining life? Would God be against nationalized heath care?

Maybe God understands some truths that you don't.

1) There's no such thing as "free".

2) It's immoral to steal.

3) Everyone dies, no matter what you do.

4) Death is not the ultimate evil.

Number one..............there IS such a thing as "free". God's blessings are one of 'em. Why do you think He freed the Israelites from Egypt?

Number two................you're right. "Thou shalt not steal" is one of the 10 Commandments.

Number three..............either you are wrong, or Yeshua (Jesus) is wrong. John 3:16 states "For God so loved the World, that He sent His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life". So who is lying? You or Yeshua? That same thought is referred to in the book "Illusions" by Richard Bach.

It's also referred to in Buddhism, Taoism, and Hindu theology, as well as that of the Hebrews.

Number four.............you're right. Death is not the ultimate evil. As stated in the aforementioned book "The only sin is to limit the Is. Don't.".

You can measure sin by the way, by how much suffering it causes to others.

I don't know but I think Jesus, if He were alive today, would probably tell us that people should get all the medical care they need without being wiped out financially.

And you think that why? Not based on anything He ever said, so I can only assume it's because you believe your own positions are righteous and holy that the Son of God MUST agree with you in all things.

Get over yourself.

We all know that the right winged folks are in the majority when it comes to being religious. Yet it is the righters that are so against Nationalized health care. So here is the irony. How can someone be of god, yet seek to destroy a program that may help in Gods purpoose, sustaining life? Would God be against nationalized heath care?

you believe there IS a such thing as free health care on this earth and YOU have the balls to criticize what others believe in?

I am not criticizing anything, just asking for someone to clear up the hypocrasy.

There's no "hypocrasy" [sic]. There is only your flawed worldview, being projected onto others as the objective truth. In other words, I'm not a hypocrite for thinking you're an idiot and your ideas are stupid. That just makes me a thinking person.

I think that if there really was a god, he'd be appalled that americans, who think they're so godly, let their government spend something like $700 BILLION per year on weapons and killing, and spend ZERO, repeat ZERO on helping the sick OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Truly shameful, don't you think?
Gins over healthcare, your country is run by the NRA.

The US government spends zero on healthcare for Americans?

This is only the second post I've seen from you, and I can already tell that you're a flatlining, mouthbreathing dumbfuck. Congrats on becoming the fastest ignore I've ever done. FLUSH!

The US should stop making war and spend that money on healthcare for its citizens. You the people should vote for that and stop kissing the NRA's butt.

Which would be a workable solution . . . if the world was run by second-graders. Unfortunately, in the real world, those peurile, elementary-school "solutions" don't work.

Jesus died because his HMO didn't think that what he had was life threatening

Hey, newbie, you could save a lot of time if you simply posted, "Hey, I'm a childish ignoramus with nothing important OR witty to say", since that's what your posts are telling us anyway.

Extremes on either side are bad, but most people, you cough a little ... gotta go to the hospital.

most people, you cough a little ... gotta go to the hospital.

You really hate people in general don't you. Why do you say stupid shit like this?

If you want to flame, you know the place.

That's not flaming Kitty and you know it. Got your mod thong on?

It was an observation. This is a thread on health care... Key word CARE as in you don't.

Not a stunning observation but a valid one.

God is obviously against health care of any kind since he didn't offer any to jesus and just let him die a slow painful death. Also, if you're against abortion or contraceptives, then you should also be against medical interventions of any kind, as god wanted it.

HA! I just noticed Cecile's posts. You always such a naggy bitch? Or you just like that when it's your ketchup days?

"Hey, I'm a childish ignoramus with nothing important OR witty to say so I am going to say something really really stupid andd..............

OH WAIT-- the wind blew it out of my head!!"

Know how the Kitty refills her brain?

Flaps her hands on either side of her ears.

Shine a flashlight in 'em, you can see her eyes twinkle.

HA! I just noticed Cecile's posts. You always such a naggy bitch? Or you just like that when it's your ketchup days?

Actually, I'm only a bitch when I'm dealing with drooling mouthbreathers like you. The question is, are you always such an ignorant dumbfuck, or did you take lessons just for us?

And even during my period, I have bigger balls than you, Sparky, so don't flatter yourself.

Actually, I'm only a bitch when I'm dealing with drooling mouthbreathers like you. The question is, are you always such an ignorant dumbfuck, or did you take lessons just for us?

And even during my period, I have bigger balls than you, Sparky, so don't flatter yourself.

Question Cecilie, are you the strap on dyke, or are you the lipstick lesbian in your relationship?

I'm betting the strap on one, as you claim to have big balls.

I think she's one of those hairy armpit dykes with short hair, about 40 pounds overweight and a chip on her shoulder from being gay.

I think she's one of those hairy armpit dykes with short hair, about 40 pounds overweight and a chip on her shoulder from being gay.

I think you're a limp-dicked, no-balled, hairy-backed, pot-bellied, 40-year-old virgin who is so embittered toward and terrified by any woman you're not paying by the hour that you have to demonstrate your Neanderthal hatred of females by attacking any one of them who dares to exhibit a brain with your misogynistic junior high insults.

I'll wait here while you find someone to read and translate that for you, Chimp Boy. And put some Band-Aids on those knuckles where they drag the ground.

God is obviously against health care of any kind since he didn't offer any to jesus and just let him die a slow painful death. Also, if you're against abortion or contraceptives, then you should also be against medical interventions of any kind, as god wanted it.

Which of course, is why the Father rose Christ from the dead and restored Him to an immortal perfect body. That's why all of us will be given an immortal perfect body on the day fo our resurrection. Because God was against being healthy.

Of course, if you ever stopped to think outside the little box you are in, you might see how absurd your statements are.

Last edited:

Which of course, is why the Father rose Christ from the dead and restored Him to an immortal perfect body. That's why all of us will be given an immortal perfect body on the day fo our resurrection. Because God was against being healthy.

Of course, if you ever stopped to think outside the little box you are in, you might see how absurd your statements are.

Ya.....right. :cuckoo:

Ya.....right. :cuckoo:

It is right. The problem with you and your friends is you fail to grasp anything that isnt sitting in front of you at this very moment. You lack the Eternal persepctive on life.

You see birth as the beginning and death as the end of life. But that's just the small part of who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back