Would anyone like to live in Antarctica?

Properly equipped and with support from professionals that could get me out if things go south I would absolutely live in Antarctica for a year. I'm not really an extremist though.

The Antarctic Treaty of 1959 forbids casual visitation. Only scientific expeditions sponsored by the treaty signatories.

Would anyone like to live in Antarctica? Maybe a group of you extremist can get together and form your own nation there.

It could be a test bed for your ideas. ;) Seeing that many of your ideas haven't ever be used before.

Once global warming melts all the ice, Antarctica will become inhabitable once again. As will far northern regions.
Our planet once had no ice caps and life flourished more than any other time.

Good things are coming, once the planet warms up a bit more. :flameth:

Would anyone like to live in Antarctica? Maybe a group of you extremist can get together and form your own nation there.

It could be a test bed for your ideas. ;) Seeing that many of your ideas haven't ever be used before.
Now if I had to live in Antarctica with these I would say yes.

th8.jpg th7.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

But if I had to live with these, HELL NO!!!

Moonglows girlfriend............
1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg th1.jpg Top_Ugly_Woman__2.jpg

Once global warming melts all the ice, Antarctica will become inhabitable once again. As will far northern regions.
Our planet once had no ice caps and life flourished more than any other time.

Good things are coming, once the planet warms up a bit more. :flameth:
Once Global Warming melts all the ice, could you please give us a date when this is going to happen? 10 years, 100 year, 1000 years, from now? Just let us all know.:meow:

"Gore "I predict the ice caps will melt by 2014""
NASA 2015 Report says "More ice than ever!" But Gore make his $200 million off of everyone buying his prediction. Another liberal elitist exploiting the stupid masses.

View attachment 148135 View attachment 148136 View attachment 148137

View attachment 148138 View attachment 148139 View attachment 148140
Which one since you powers of monetary largeness only allowed you to assert the claim in a singular usage?

I just want to have fun like this

Which one since you powers of monetary largeness only allowed you to assert the claim in a singular usage?
Moonglows girlfriend...
1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg

Moonglows girlfriend...
View attachment 148141
See you learned something..and by the vie, that is not a female....so it can't be a girlfriend maybe a gurlfriend..

Moonglows girlfriend...
View attachment 148141
See you learned something..and by the vie, that is not a female....so it can't be a girlfriend maybe a gurlfriend..
Sorry that you intelligence isn't high enough to understand that when a name appears above a picture in a singular manner, it means that picture immediately below, the other 2 were just additional women that I wouldn't spend time with in Antarctica.

I think it would be a good place for all you Globalists, then destroying all ships and planes that you wouldn't be able to come back from there, infesting the world with your parasitic behavior.

I think it would be a good place for all you Globalists, then destroying all ships and planes that you wouldn't be able to come back from there, infesting the world with your parasitic behavior.
Shackelton found a way.

Shackelton found a way.
Then all the rowboats and life boats need to be destroyed too. Also remove all the wood that rafts couldn't be constructed. Puncture all the inflatable boats also.

I saw a documentary on it once

There is an international community of several thousand that descends on Antarctica in the Summer. Outside temperatures are not that bad and it seems like a party atmosphere

Once winter approaches all but about 100 leave. Antarctica becomes hell on earth with constant darkness, temps continually below 50 below zero and hurricane force winds. Those who stay are responsible for keeping the base operational. Seemed depressing as all hell

I saw a documentary on it once

There is an international community of several thousand that descends on Antarctica in the Summer. Outside temperatures are not that bad and it seems like a party atmosphere

Once winter approaches all but about 100 leave. Antarctica becomes hell on earth with constant darkness, temps continually below 50 below zero and hurricane force winds. Those who stay are responsible for keeping the base operational. Seemed depressing as all hell
It can be.

"Gore "I predict the ice caps will melt by 2014"" NASA 2015 Report says "More ice than ever!" But Gore make his $200 million off of everyone buying his prediction. Another liberal elitist exploiting the stupid masses.
Not like rightard dumb fucks who can't even get the quote right. So anyway, in rightard dumb fuck land Gore's report of scientists' earliest no summer Arctic ice prediction becomes something Gore predicted. Further, the US agency's prediction of no summer ice in 2030 as well as the actual reduction trend in Arctic summer ice disappears in a cloud of dumb fuck irrelevancies about Gore's income. Same ol' same ol'.

A U.S. government agency predicted the melting of the polar ice cap in the year 2030. However, climate guru Al Gore said at the U.N. climate conference on Monday that new computer modeling indicates this could happen as soon as 2014.

One U.S. government scientist on Monday said the new prediction was too severe, but other researchers have previously projected a quicker end than 2030 to the Arctic summer ice cap.
http://www.redorbit.com

Figure3-350x270.png

Figure 3. Monthly July ice extent for 1979 to 2017 shows a decline of 7.4 percent per decade.
August | 2017 | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back