Things you'd like to invent that would be useful?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

I think the surgical means to attach a womb inside of a biological male would be very useful. It would allow them to have as many kids as they wish. This would go along ways towards increasing the population and giving us the population needed to grow the economy.

I'd also like to invent the means to teleport from one place to another. ;) Imagine being able to transport from one place to another anytime you wished.

Lastly, I'd like to invent a.i + robotic manufacturing that would provide all the basic goods and this would allow for a form of tech communism that would give the basics to all people.

I think the surgical means to attach a womb inside of a biological male would be very useful. It would allow them to have as many kids as they wish. This would go along ways towards increasing the population and giving us the population needed to grow the economy.

I'd also like to invent the means to teleport from one place to another. ;) Imagine being able to transport from one place to another anytime you wished.

Lastly, I'd like to invent a.i + robotic manufacturing that would provide all the basic goods and this would allow for a form of tech communism that would give the basics to all people.
a wood chipper that chips down to a fine powder that runs on solar power,,,

how would it be useful??
we already have women to do that and culturally thats appropriation of anothers due right,,

1. Everyone should have the right to have kids no matter if they can get someone else or not.
2. Society shouldn't expect us woman to do this. A lot of us don't want kids.
3. And like I said it would be good for population growth

1. A secure election system that prevents idiots or frauds from canceling my vote
  2. Zero point energy generation
  3. An educational system along the lines of Renaissance Florence, talent in any field is recognized and encouraged
  4. A US government that retires all Federal debt and reduces the Federal Register from 90,400 pages to 400, or less

1. Everyone should have the right to have kids no matter if they can get someone else or not.
2. Society shouldn't expect us woman to do this. A lot of us don't want kids.
3. And like I said it would be good for population growth
who told you everyone has that right??

biology is what makes women do the child birth not society,,

now of one of you skanky tramps want to do actual ,mans work you can ask us to do your work,,

we are already over populated,,

what would it take to make teleportation to work? Wouldn't it be cool????

What would it take to reinvent the economy around a.i and robotics in away that allows for the basics? A form of communism?

what would it take to make teleportation to work? Wouldn't it be cool????

What would it take to reinvent the economy around a.i and robotics in away that allows for the basics? A form of communism?
who builds the robots while everyone else is sitting on their asses,,

robots cant maintain houses so theres another small group of people forced to work while others do nothing,,

a self cleaning chicken.......
1712032036025.png

~S~

A way to water your Christmas tree, without having to bend over or get on your knees, to water it!!!

In a rudimentary form....Like up at eye level where I can reach in with my jar of water.... a funnel in a pipe going down the trunk of your tree... in to the Christmas tree stand. It can be glittery, to decorate it.... :)

A way to water your Christmas tree, without having to bend over or get on your knees, to water it!!!

In a rudimentary form....Like up at eye level where I can reach in with my jar of water.... a funnel in a pipe going down the trunk of your tree... in to the Christmas tree stand. It can be glittery, to decorate it.... :)
a rubber hose with a funnel hidden in the branchs,,,

give me a million dollars please,,

or how about one disguised as an ornament,,

Why wouldnt they want abortions? I mean, how can you assume they want to have children?

Forum List

Back